What have u had signed?

Locutus

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, my other theory is that you walked into the other room, and then proceeded back to your pc..... :D

But i think im just gonna beleive you have a good memory as i dont have the enregy to keep typing responses, plus i dont want my thread going way off topic, lol

From when I used to collect at first , I have 2 DOCTOR WHO hardback , coffee-table type books signed by about 100 members of cast and crew each - and other Doctor Who items including things signed by people like the late Jon Pertwee , Patrick Troughton , Valentine Dyall and various others .

My thing at the moment is signed posters , and I am slowly but surely getting posters signed from the 3 LOTR films , Stargate and Buffy .

Having loads of fun coming to the shows again , and meeting some great people , famous or not :D

i have everybody from angel and buffy signed autos more than one o some i have got a when harry met sally signed poster by alson hannigan and luke perry signed to me, i have the calling band (1st band) signed poster,

i have a chance dvd signed by amber benson,so pretty much ui have

and i only need to meet

sarah michelle gellar,michelle trachtenberg , james martsers and alexis denisof and charisma carpenter and i have met all the casts from buffy and angel, i have hundreds of autographs, but i love my whms as its really rare, to have them sign a  poster fromt he show and to have it personalised.

i feel i have done pretty good as i only started collecting autographs 1 yr ago :D

i only started about a year ago too :P seems like we like the same stuff!!! We should meet up at C6! Are you going to the party?

At last count, 650 signed Star Trek items, including 457 signed CCG cards and around 200 signed photos, from 275 different actors.  In my X-Files collection, 516 signed items from 222 different actors.  Haven't collated my Buffy/Angel, Xena/Hercules, Stargate or Babylon 5 collections, but I must have over 1800 autographs by now.  Just so glad that I didn't get into collecting Lord of the Rings...

...bloody hell!

:rolleyes::help::uhoh:

where do you put it all!?

:rolleyes:

Currently its all kept in acid free sleeves and binders. The only thing I have on display is a Stargate poster with around 35 signatures on it!

my fave signed item has to be my Stargate signed pic from the episode "The Other Guys" guest starring John Billingsley (aka doctor Phlox in Enterprise!!) this is very special to me as it was given to John by another SG fan at c5! John showed me as I had gone up a few times to chat to him and he was very pleased as there weren't any SG pics available and it was clear he was dead chuffed! but he signed it with a personalisation and gave it to me!!!! and then I gave him a hug!! :o:wub:

surfy sah xx :blush:

Im quite fond of my Trekkies DVD (A film thats all about Trekkies, set in the USA, hosted by Denise Crosby, its hilarious - go get it!!!) thats signed by Denise Crosby, she was so pleased that i brought it to her, as i was the only person to do so, but i think thst due to it never being relesed on Region 2, i bought it from America. And she gave me some info on her latest project, Trekkies 2, which had just premiered at the time in the USA.

i have many photos and posters that are signed but the rarest and most special one is my original cinema poster from 1983's THE DARK CRYSTAL. only 2 sigs at the mo but i have no doubt i will get more in the future

questions for those of you who seem to have extensive collections of autos:

have you personally met all the actors you have autos from? :blush:

do you collect e.g. any (such as crew/random guest stars/tiny part charcaters) autos from buffy/LotR etc or just the main cast? :wub:

where have you met all these Buffy people!!?? :wub: outside of the UK?!

ummm yessss I've forgotten the othere :wub:

reason I ask is because I tend to get the auto as part of meeting the person, I don't just wanna meet random people to try to get all autos from e.g. LotR! just meet main cast :o

surfy sah xx

Bah! You all have these collectors items, and personal suff, and heres me, content with the signed photos and pictures of me with them, and the memory of meeting them!!! :blush:

C5 Was my first event, so at the next one i'm stocking up on stuff to get signed!

Mike

:o

My only truly cherished items are my signed Boogie Nights poster : Luis Guzman, Phil Hoffman, Julianne Moore, P.T Anderson *super-dooooper rare!*, Heather Graham, Marky Mark, my Brandon Lee auto and my Kill Bill v1 poster : Q.T, Madsen, Thurman, Carradine, Dreyfus

...all of your collections seem to beat the s*** out of mine!

:P:P:P

Brandon Lee as in the crow? :P

From CM:

Elijah Wood personalised signed picture

Dominic Monaghan signed picture

Andy Serkis signed picture

James and Oliver Phelps personalised signed picture

Matthew Lewis personalised signed picture

From writing to/meeting others not at a con:

Matthew Lewis personalised picture x2

Adam Lamberg personalised signed picture

Busted signed picture/paper x6

McFly signed picture/CD x3

From Premieres(all on paper):

Devon Murray

Alan Rickman

Chris Columbus

Emma Watson

Rupert Grint

James Phelps

Brady Corbet

Soren Fulton

Sophia Myles

Ron Cook

All Tracy brothers from Thunderbirds

Ben Kingsley

Anthony Edwards

Bhasker Patel

Vanessa Anne Hudgens

Jonathan Frakes

I think thats all lol!!

Sarah xx

Edited by Mrs_Longbottom

My only truly cherished items are my signed Boogie Nights poster : Luis Guzman, Phil Hoffman, Julianne Moore, P.T Anderson *super-dooooper rare!*, Heather Graham, Marky Mark, my Brandon Lee auto and my Kill Bill v1 poster : Q.T, Madsen, Thurman, Carradine, Dreyfus

;)  :P  :D

Brandon Lee as in the crow? :lol:

the man himself.

:P:P:P

...it's probably my most cherished item, considering what later happened.

Lawrence Makoare - signed a Scimitar Sword

Brad Dourif - Action Figure

Sala Baker - Action Figure

Harry Sinclair - Action Figure

Lawrence Makoare, Sala Baker, Harry Sinclair, Craig Parker, Paul Norell, &

Jed Brophy

- All signed signed a photograph with ME and them from the TT sunday night talk May 2nd (C5)

Neil & Adrian Rayment - signed a poster of The Matrix Twins

Joe Pantoliano - signed The Matrix poster

:D  :D  :D

Brandon Lee as in the crow? :huh:

the man himself.

:PB)B)

...it's probably my most cherished item, considering what later happened.

ok so im like really really jealous now. bet that is worth a fortune

Also i was just wondering, has anyone had mounted film cells or cast photos signed. I have one signed by a cast member of star trek, but im not sure if the surrounding card should be signed or the actual photo, at the moment the signature is on the card, which im not to sure im happy with, but the photo is quite small, so im not sure about when theres many signatures. The photos are normally sealed into the surrounds, which are made of card. Im sure u know what I'm talking about, they usually sell them at the events.

I met the Matrix twins at that other show last week and had the photo of them from my Matrix Trilogy filmcell signed. I don't really think it matters if you have the photo or the card signed to be honest either way will look great. If you're going to buy the cell presentation at C6 I wouldn't bother getting it signed because you're going to have to mess around taking it apart. Probably best to either get one in advance or just go with a photograph.

My prized items signed are:

Eliza Dushku 8x10

Juliet Landau 8x10

Jim Ross & Stacy Keibler book (Jim Ross' Cookbook)

Matrix Twins 8x10 & filmcell photo

I have other stuff but Wrestling and Buffy are the two main favourite things I'm into so I rank these the highest.

Just a couple of prizes from my collection...

A Matrix poster signed by the Warchowski brothers

*The* Lord of the Rings poster.... 6 foot by 4 foot, currently with *tries to remember* ummmm, Lots of signatures on....

A Once Were Warriors lobby card, given to me and personalised by Rena Owen

An original wembley seat, signed by the 10 surviving members of the 1966 world cup winning side

A Terminator poster signed by Schwarzenegger

My most prized signed items are:

Original 1980 "The Empire Strikes Back" cinema poster, individually numbered and issued by Lucasfilm:

Peter Mayhew

David Prowse

Anthony Daniels

Kenny Baker

Jeremy Bulloch

Mike Edmonds

Ian Liston

Alan Harris

This is my favourite ever Star Wars poster. Pale blue with Vader reaching out at the viewer - awesome. Most definately to be signed by CF, BDW and GK at C6!!! All signatures in blue sharpie to compliment the design!

"The Phantom Menace" mini poster:

Jake Lloyd

Anthony Daniels

Brian Blessed

Ray Park

Michonne Bourriague

Even though I am not a huge fan of TPM, I am a Star Wars fan through and through. This poster is special because it forms a small collection with the props I have been lucky enough to get hold of from TPM. In addition one of the only autographs I have ever bought from a dealer goes with this set - Silas Carson as the co-pilot of the Radiant VII at the beginning of the film. I wanted that because of one of the props - otherwise I very, very seldom buy autographs other than in person.

Original New Line Cinema Issued "The Two Towers" poster:

Elijah Wood

Sean Astin

Billy Boyd

Dominic Monaghan

Andy Serkis

Thomas Robbins

Brad Dourif

John Noble

Craig Parker

Nathaniel Lees

Bruce Hopkins

Harry Sinclair

Paul Norrell

Like "The Empire Strikes Back" is my favourite of the Star Wars movies, "The Two Towers" is my favourite LOTR movie. A beautiful poster showing most of the main cast members. Look stunning with all signatures in black sharpie, except John Noble in silver. Sala has signed it where the Eye would be at the peak of Baradur!!! To compliment this set I have a TTT Visual Companion signed by most of the same people. Also some mounted card signatures of Viggo Mortensen, Liv Tyler, Ian McKellen, Christopher Lee and Ian Holm obtained by someone I know who was lucky to get their signatures at the TTT London premiere.

The Darkness "Permission To Land" poster:

Justin Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

Frankie Poullain

Ed Graham - who was so pissed he signed it twice!!!

My favourite band in a very long time. Awesome. And really nice guys too. I met them after their show in Bournemouth and they were very sociable and friendly. The poster looks great and has the curiosity value of being signed twice by Ed, who probably had double vision at the time!!!

That's all for now, folks!

:huh: