What have u had signed?

Locutus

Hi, just thought i would be nice to see what items / photos people have had signed so far...... basically just a place for people to gloat, lol :D Perhaps you have a really rare item signed by all the cast of a show or something, well i dont know, but we'll just have to see, ill post my own stuff later when i get time to take a few scans.

Also i was just wondering, has anyone had mounted film cells or cast photos signed. I have one signed by a cast member of star trek, but im not sure if the surrounding card should be signed or the actual photo, at the moment the signature is on the card, which im not to sure im happy with, but the photo is quite small, so im not sure about when theres many signatures. The photos are normally sealed into the surrounds, which are made of card. Im sure u know what I'm talking about, they usually sell them at the events.

Ok, I'll stop banging on now and let u reply.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good topic lol!! Ok.....so my favourite signed item has got to be my signed Buffy script from Season 7, Episode 1 (Lessons) signed by : Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brendon, Anthony Stewart Head, David Boreanaz, Charisma Carpenter, Seth Green, James Marsters, Emma Caulfield, Michelle Trachtenberg, Marc Blucas, Eliza Dushku, Amber Benson, Kristine Sutherland and the Mighty Joss Whedon :D:P;)

Also have signed photo's of Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michelle Trachtenberg, Anthony Stewart Head and Juliet Landau

My pride and joys they are lol

Anyone else have good Buffy stuff?

hi there

regarding film cells what you are best off doing is get your pic signed and then getting some strips of film and designing a one-off item yourself, instead of getting the film cell presentation bought at the event and then dismantling it on the day

hope this helps

at cons. all these i have paid for, including my dads and sisters... if i didnt go to cons i'd be loaded! lmao!

Sean Astin signed fellowship actions figure

Sean Astin Signed picture very personal

Elijah wood picture personalised (not counting my sisters)

Dominic monaghan Picture personalised

Billy Boyd Picture Personalised (not counting my sisters)

Andy Serkis Picture personalised (not counting the one i have for charity)

Andy serkis Gollum Book Signed personalised (not counting the one for my dad)

Andy Serkis Gollum Plaque won at auction signed

Thomas Robins Pic personalised

Sala Baker personalise picture X2 (not counting my sisters)

Sala baker picture of us together Signed

Lawrence Makoare Signed Personalised pic

Lawrence makoare picture with me signed

Jed brophy Signed personalised pic

Craig parker signed personalised pic

John Rhys Davies Personalised signed pic

Brad Dourif Signed personalised pic

Harry sinclair Signed personalised pic

Bruce Hopkins personalised signed pic

Breant Spiner and levar burton sighed original artist print special edition signed by artist also, personalised.

Gates Mcfadden Signed poster personalised.

Brian Blessed picture personalised signed (not counting both my dads autos for him)

George takei autobiography signed personalised (not to mention the message for dad on the camcorder)

Corey feldman personalised signed pic (not counting my sisters)

Alan Ruck signed personalised pic

Danny john jules personalised signed pic

(if i forgot any sorry i will edit)

non con

Signed in full Meteora album from linkin park (after meeting them at leeds)

Signed by 5 linkin park poster, as brad was sick (after meeting them at manchester MEN)

Signed denim jacket by Reef (after hanging with them at liverpool lomax gig)

Veasse xx

The cells are mounted in a sealed cardboard frame, and to the left of the cells is a picture. So i dont actually have to dismantle them. But im just wondering if its more preferable to get the inserted picture signed or the card the card frame that the picture and cells are mounted in. I suppose it makes little difference really, but at the moment the frame is signed due to the small size of the picture.

And oobit I'd love to get some Sarah Michelle Gellar signed goodies, maybe one day....

wow i would love to have a signed Buffy script!!! I just get personailsed photos, but i do have a Angel comice signed but MARK LUTZ who was upset that he wasnt in it!!!

I was thinking though of getting my Common Rotation CD signed by Adam Busch

My Star Trek: Generations advance cinema poster which now has about 52 signatures on it.

Casey Biggs

Alice Krige

Walter Koenig

Nichelle Nichols

William Shatner

Kate Mulgrew

Ethan Phillips

Richard Herd

Robert O’Reilly

J G Hertzler

Andrew J Robinson

Alexander Siddig

Michael Dorn

Gates McFadden

Marina Sirtis

Mark Allen Shepherd

Armin Shimerman

Aron Eisenberg

Alan Ruck

Lolita Fajo

Robert Picardo

James Doohan

Patrick Kilpatrick

Judson Scott

Chase Masterson

Robert Beltran

Marc Alaimo

Jeff Combes

John De Lancie

Robin Curtis

Tim Russ

Rene Auberjonois

Roxann Dawson

Jerry Hardin

Garrett Wang

George Takei

Leonard Nimoy

Nana Visitor

Robert Duncan McNeil

Brent Spiner

LeVar Burton

Cirroc Lofton

Tony Todd

Denise Crosby

Penny Johnson Jerald

Clint Howard

John Billingsley

Connor Trinneer

Dominic Keating

Max Grodenchick

Nicole de Boer

Hallie Todd

Respect

Admiral Bear

oobit, I am so jealous of your Buffy stuff. My pride and joy is an Eliza Dushku signed personalised Buffy Season 3 DVD. I also have a signed pic of David Boreanaz.

I also have a LOTR: Two Towers poster signed by Dominic Monaghan, Cate Blanchett, Bernard Hill and John Rhys-Davies, which i was lucky to get at the premiere in London.

C6 will be my first Showmasters event so i'm looking forward to it. Still haven't decided whether to go by myself or bring some mates as my mates think i'm crazy for spending money on autographs.

My favorite item is my pride and joy "Batman Forever" Poster which was signed by Val Kilmer,Chris O'Donnell,Jim Carrey,Tommy Lee Jones, Nicole Kidman, Pat Hingle,Drew Barrymore and Rene Auberjoinous.

Sits proudly in my living room, custom framed at a cost of £40. My nest egg for the future, I even had it put on my house insurance!

Too many other autos to list, but this is probably my best!

:D:lol:

Wow, thats quite a collection Admiral, i also want to start a group of signatures on one item, but just for the Star Trek TNG cast. Im not too sure what i am going to use yet, I have Nemesis film cells that were limited to a production of 200 and "The Continuing Mission" Book which are both signed by Marina Sirtis. I may even buy a new item or photo to be signed by them - your suggestions are welcome....

n31282.jpg

Edited by Locutus

i have everybody from angel and buffy signed autos more than one o some i have got a when harry met sally signed poster by alson hannigan and luke perry signed to me, i have the calling band (1st band) signed poster,

i have a chance dvd signed by amber benson,so pretty much ui have

and i only need to meet

sarah michelle gellar,michelle trachtenberg , james martsers and alexis denisof and charisma carpenter and i have met all the casts from buffy and angel, i have hundreds of autographs, but i love my whms as its really rare, to have them sign a poster fromt he show and to have it personalised.

At last count, 650 signed Star Trek items, including 457 signed CCG cards and around 200 signed photos, from 275 different actors. In my X-Files collection, 516 signed items from 222 different actors. Haven't collated my Buffy/Angel, Xena/Hercules, Stargate or Babylon 5 collections, but I must have over 1800 autographs by now. Just so glad that I didn't get into collecting Lord of the Rings...

i have everybody from angel and buffy signed autos more than one o some i have got a when harry met sally signed poster by alson hannigan and luke perry signed to me, i have the calling band (1st band) signed poster,

i have a chance dvd signed by amber benson,so pretty much ui have

and i only need to meet

sarah michelle gellar,michelle trachtenberg , james martsers and alexis denisof and charisma carpenter and i have met all the casts from buffy and angel, i have hundreds of autographs, but i love my whms as its really rare, to have them sign a poster fromt he show and to have it personalised.

i feel i have done pretty good as i only started collecting autographs 1 yr ago :wub:

At last count, 650 signed Star Trek items, including 457 signed CCG cards and around 200 signed photos, from 275 different actors. In my X-Files collection, 516 signed items from 222 different actors. Haven't collated my Buffy/Angel, Xena/Hercules, Stargate or Babylon 5 collections, but I must have over 1800 autographs by now. Just so glad that I didn't get into collecting Lord of the Rings...

...bloody hell!

:D:P:D

where do you put it all!?

:wub:

Well to you guys this may not sound like the typical autos but to me its special and odd! :D

The last flight of the Vulcan, an airshow to remember, my Dads friend pushed us into the pilots tent and I got out my programme center page was a pic of the Vulcan flying with the Red arrows and every pilot of every plane and also the co pilot and other rechnicians of the vulcan who flew the final farewell to an amazing plane signed as to where they are on the pic! Its an amazing pic and was an amazing experience and a sad day, cos the plane was amazing! So its special to me but prob odd to you guys

vulcan_liftoff.jpg

This is the plane! I cant find a pic with the red arrows! and dont have a scanner grrr :wub:

Well to you guys this may not sound like the typical autos but to me its special and odd! :(

The last flight of the Vulcan, an airshow to remember, my Dads friend pushed us into the pilots tent and I got out my programme center page was a pic of the Vulcan flying with the Red arrows and every pilot of every plane and also the co pilot and other rechnicians of the vulcan who flew the final farewell to an amazing plane signed as to where they are on the pic! Its an amazing pic and was an amazing experience and a sad day, cos the plane was amazing! So its special to me but prob odd to you guys

This is the plane! I cant find a pic with the red arrows! and dont have a scanner grrr :wub:

that is pretty f***ing cool!

:D:P:D

• Moderators

Awww that's really cool actually Davey! :wub:

I have a Meet The Chief programme from a Cub Scout event, and it's signed by Tony Stamp from The Bill! I know it doesn't sound much but it was the first time I'd ever met anyone from TV or anything so I've kept it cuz it's a good memory to have!!

My only truly cherished items are my signed Boogie Nights poster : Luis Guzman, Phil Hoffman, Julianne Moore, P.T Anderson *super-dooooper rare!*, Heather Graham, Marky Mark, my Brandon Lee auto and my Kill Bill v1 poster : Q.T, Madsen, Thurman, Carradine, Dreyfus

...all of your collections seem to beat the s*** out of mine!

:D:wub::P

FOTE EXTENDED DVD signed by:

The Hobbits

Ian Mckellen

Howard Shore

Andy Serkis

John Rhys Davies

Sala Baker

Bruce Hopkins

Bob Anderson

Craig Parker

Harry Sinclair

Brent Mcintyre

2 others i can't remember

Signed photos of Ian, the Hobbits and others

Soon i will have Alan Lee and John Howe too.

Angel Season 2 DVD signed by

Joss Whedon

Julie Benz

Andy Hallett

Amy Acker

J August Richards

Several others

U all seem to have rather large collections...... well done

any suggestions to my previous question yet...

Wow, thats quite a collection Admiral, i also want to start a group of signatures on one item, but just for the Star Trek TNG cast. Im not too sure what i am going to use yet, I have Nemesis film cells that were limited to a production of 200 and "The Continuing Mission" Book which are both signed by Marina Sirtis. I may even buy a new item or photo to be signed by them - your suggestions are welcome....

Also another item i already own that I've concidered possibly getting signed by the cast is the Star Trek Nemesis DVD.... but still remember im open to suggestions

Hello, well ive got to many to mention them all, but some of my favourites are.

Lord of the rings poster signed by -

Elijah Wood

Sean Astin

Dom Monaghan

John Rhys Davies

Billy Boyd

Sala Baker

John Noble

Lawreance Makoare

Thomas Robins

Bob Anderson

John Leigh