wheres everyone staying

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you just suggest that you were innocent Cushy!!!???? Not from what I've been seeing!

:angry: you haven't known me two minutes..... and you have me pinned down to a t! Shocking! :angry:

Miss T; I'm sorry. But hey I am taking you to see the hobbits, you should be thanking me! ;)

how is that suppose to make it up to me.??? :rolleyes: ohh! ohh! i know it means i have the opportunity to embarass you.....what fun *rubs hand with glee*

Did you just suggest that you were innocent Cushy!!!???? Not from what I've been seeing!

:angry: you haven't known me two minutes..... and you have me pinned down to a t! Shocking! :angry:

Miss T; I'm sorry. But hey I am taking you to see the hobbits, you should be thanking me! ;)

how is that suppose to make it up to me.??? :rolleyes: ohh! ohh! i know it means i have the opportunity to embarass you.....what fun *rubs hand with glee*

Yeah don't forget I am handcuffing you to a random radiator.

ahh and by radiator you mean hobbit right.....:angry:

suddenly I am liking all this... :rolleyes:

*starts thinking how you could be handcuffed to a hobbit, without being noticed....*

*plots*

i;m sure if theres a way to *accidently* handcufff yourself to someone i could figure it out!!!! *G*

Do you think plastic police childrens dressing up hand cuffs would be strong enough....? :lol: Either that or I'm gonna have to buy some proper ones!

Well I guess you could go to a hobbit and say " I have to use these handcuffs to attach myself to you because that way you get more food."

OK, that sounded wrong...let me rephrase.

"I have to use these handcuffs to attach myself to you because that way.........." *mind becomes pre-occupied*

Do you think plastic police childrens dressing up hand cuffs would be strong enough....? :lol: Either that or I'm gonna have to buy some proper ones!

Well I guess you could go to a hobbit and say " I have to use these handcuffs to attach myself to you because that way you get more food."

OK, that sounded wrong...let me rephrase.

"I have to use these handcuffs to attach myself to you because that way.........." *mind becomes pre-occupied*

I think thats the starting of a fan fic! You might want to try and get some fluffy ones, they might find them more attractive! :D

i have proper handcuffs!!! *g*

edited to add

and they are flufffy!!!!!!!!

Wow...... :lol: I just have these crappy plastic police dressing up ones....and cushy thanks for suggesting that fic!!! :D I am so writing that! might make it RP though......Have more fun writing Real person..

hum, I think plans will have to be made for C4......*strokes chin in thought*

I guess if some one distracted, say, Elijah while signing, we could get him handcuffed to the table.....as for a real person..... *ponders*

This is a good sign...when ever I think too much about something, I tend to dream about it that night.

*looks foward to handcuffs and hobbit filled dreams*

well maybe we could do the 10 things i hate about you distraction method and.........hee! hee!

Oooh I like that idea!

As much as Miss T hates to admit it, she dreamed about Elijah the other night! heh heh.

guinness is goooooood.

well maybe we could do the 10 things i hate about you distraction method and.........hee! hee!

Oooh I like that idea!

As much as Miss T hates to admit it, she dreamed about Elijah the other night! heh heh.

guinness is goooooood.

So did I actually....it involved me running around this part of London calling after Elijah....and there were dinasours every where. Weird and then we were in this big room with drapes and stuff and he kept on at me about signing stuff....random bits of paper....then he ran back outside in a dinosaur infested london with me chasing after him....

hope that doesn't reflect the future in ANY way....

Well I hope he hasn't signed up for Jurassic Park 26 or whatever we are up to!

I haven't had a memorable dream for ages. *sniff*

Well we might just have to prompt one....

Jurassic Park 26....whats gone wrong now!?!? We have ahd a t-rex gone AWOL......hmmm,.....Dinasours become more intellegent than man, and start taking our jobs.......there you go!

Well I hope he hasn't signed up for Jurassic Park 26 or whatever we are up to!

I haven't had a memorable dream for ages.  *sniff*

Well we might just have to prompt one....

Jurassic Park 26....whats gone wrong now!?!? We have ahd a t-rex gone AWOL......hmmm,.....Dinasours become more intellegent than man, and start taking our jobs.......there you go!

So thats who's stolen my job, a damn dinosaur!!!!! Eek. Wonder if it comes with Elijah the trainer.

Ohh making us a thread in general chat as um I think they might get a little po'd if we keep posting off topic in the autograph prices thread!

Edited by Cushy