Get To Know Your Fellow Fans

surfy_sah

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is a GREAT pic!! sharing a t-shirt, fabulous stuff!!!!  :lol:  :D  :lol:

9autographs?  :o  *falls over*

the most I have from 1 person is 3 and that's only cause I had 2 of them free  ;)

I better not tell you how many autographs I have of JR Bourne, Colin Cunningham or Alexis Cruz then. ;)

go on QS, do tell! :(

I may well have more autos in the future! :P but most of my autos are just the one cause I've only met people the once :P (so far ;) )

hehe!

Luv sah xx

ps-EMM! update ya profile, it doesn't mention SGA or your obsessed ness with David like Vicky says!! :P oh and the photo's cool ;)

LOL, perhaps i was just too shy :rolleyes:

Erm Hello My name is Emily but all my friends call me Emm (with two m's or several if you are Katy LOL)

I'm 18 years old physically at this precise second but mentally about 3 years old!

I work in an electrical shop in my local town center not what I have always planned to do but it pays for the conventions which is very important!

I live at home with my parents and my one brother (who despite what Vicky says I do NOT look like)

My obsessions are David Hewlett, David Hewlett and did I mention the lovely David Hewlett....... Also Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, X-Files, Will Young and Enterprise.

I have been to two Showmasters conventions before the first one being C5 where I got to meet Corin and the second one was LFCC2 where I got to meet David SQUEEEEE!!!!!1 :unsure:

I am also quite a convention goer and have to been to quite a few shall not be named conventions before. I'm the best when I get to conventions I either tend to completely ignore people shouting Muffin (sorry guys) or shake so badly that everyone thinks i'm a few fries short of a happy meal.

I am the proud owner of a Rodney bear and he is very gorgeous! he even has cute little boxers (don't ask) and also the founder of a group called Random Hewlett Ramblers :D

This is me meeting Patrick Currie with my friend. HERE IS THE PIC (I'm on the right by the way :D )

Edited by Muffin

that is a GREAT pic!! sharing a t-shirt, fabulous stuff!!!!  :o  :lol:  :lol:

9autographs?  :o  *falls over*

the most I have from 1 person is 3 and that's only cause I had 2 of them free  ;)

I better not tell you how many autographs I have of JR Bourne, Colin Cunningham or Alexis Cruz then. ;)

go on QS, do tell! ^_^

On the last count I had 14 of Colin, 12 of JR and about 30 of Alexis. But that includes several signed shirts and I've met him 8 times, so I guess that explains a bit. ;)

That leads me to my introduction: hi, my name is Petra, and I am Alexis' official stalker. :lol:

I'm 29 and live in Germany as I mentioned in another thread. As you can guess from the number of autographs I've given above, I've been going to conventions and shows like Collectormania for a while. *grins*

I work in a pharmaceutical company, in the patent department. Got what you'd probably call an appartment in the second floor of my parents' house.

Obsessions... first of all Alexis, the rest are too many too list.

I probably should mention I got quite a hang for making unusual shirts... some pictures of the Atlantis one were posted in the Comic Con thread. And I got something new up my sleeve for C7... :o

LOL, perhaps i was just too shy :D

Erm Hello My name is Emily but all my friends call me Emm (with two m's or several if you are Katy LOL)

I'm 18 years old physically at this precise second but mentally about 3 years old!

I work in an electrical shop in my local town center not what I have always planned to do but it pays for the conventions which is very important!

I live at home with my parents and my one brother (who despite what Vicky says I do NOT look like)

My obsessions are David Hewlett, David Hewlett and did I mention the lovely David Hewlett....... Also Stargate SG1, Stargate Atlantis, X-Files, Will Young and Enterprise.

I have been to two Showmasters conventions before the first one being C5 where I got to meet Corin and the second one was LFCC2 where I got to meet David SQUEEEEE!!!!!1 :lol:

I am also quite a convention goer and have to been to quite a few shall not be named conventions before. I'm the best when I get to conventions I either tend to completely ignore people shouting Muffin (sorry guys) or shake so badly that everyone thinks i'm a few fries short of a happy meal.

I am the proud owner of a Rodney bear and he is very gorgeous! he even has cute little boxers (don't ask) and also the founder of a group called Random Hewlett Ramblers :lol:

This is me meeting Patrick Currie with my friend. HERE IS THE PIC (I'm on the right by the way :lol: )

Emmmmmm you know i can't help it!!! lol!

Dude!!! will rocks!!! :lol::D:D:D you like ENT cool! X files!!!! dude this is starting to scare me now!!! :angry::angry:

it had to be the patrick currie picture didn't it!!!!! *drools*

bring back alexis!!! wohoo! is it just me or is he quite small?

I'm going to C7 - hows that!?

Dude! that's perfect!!!! lol!

bring back alexis!!! wohoo! is it just me or is he quite small?

Nope, it's not just you.

And I second the "bring back Alexis!" :P Maybe we should start a petition in the guest suggestions forums here...

Edited by Queen_Sindel

"bring him back" - has he been to an SM event before??? :lol:

kinda thought you meant in SG as we really haven't seen him all that much ^_^

(I keep thinking it's more than tis :blink:)

but rock on to both!!! :blink:

(QS so you are soooo lucky :uhoh:)

Luv sah xx

ps-ALEX get back in here and tell us abit bout yourself!!!

"bring him back" - has he been to an SM event before??? :lol:

kinda thought you meant in SG as we really haven't seen him all that much :lol:

(I keep thinking it's more than tis :lol:)

but rock on to both!!! :lol:

(QS so you are soooo lucky :lol:)

Luv sah xx

ps-ALEX get back in here and tell us abit bout yourself!!!

Bring back as in "bring back to the UK" I thought.

Hi *waves* just thought i'd come and introduce myself to my fellow Tau'ri :P

My names Sarah and i'm 16 years old and come from Aldershot in Hampshire.

I love SG-1 and Atlantis, and my fave characters are Daniel Jackson and Carson Beckett. I also like other sci-fi shows like Star Trek, but my devotion lies with SG-1.

C7 will be my first ever convention thing and i'm dragging my mate along as well (cos she needs to keep me sane cos i will get a bit crazy)

My aim in life at the moment is trying to convert my mate into a Stargate fan :lol:

Hi *waves* just thought i'd come and introduce myself to my fellow Tau'ri :P

My names Sarah and i'm 16 years old and come from Aldershot in Hampshire.

I love SG-1 and Atlantis, and my fave characters are Daniel Jackson and Carson Beckett. I also like other sci-fi shows like Star Trek, but my devotion lies with SG-1.

C7 will be my first ever convention thing and i'm dragging my mate along as well (cos she needs to keep me sane cos i will get a bit crazy)

My aim in life at the moment is trying to convert my mate into a Stargate fan :lol:

*waves* hello there and welcome!! dont forget to add your bday to the birthday thread and your msn/yahoo to the appropriate threads and join the sm sgc and emet general keynes and rodney and daniel and fraiser bears!

Well after working my way through many other Sci-Fi shows i got to Stargate last November 2004 and since then have watched all 8 seasons and the pilot of Alantis. Have to say this is my fav show out of all of them. Esp Daniel :lol::D

Anyway about me-- I am 25 and my name is Natalie and I live in Kent. Thats about it really ;) oh and i love my house bunny Skip very much :D

As for a picture MMMmmmm don't know that i have a half-decent one, if theres such a thing. LOL

Skip also loves Stargate and flys around when the theme tune comes on, he wishes he had his own Stargate to jump through.... :D

Well ihave not really told you guys about me have i?

My Name is Maureen but I prefer Mo as it is easier to remember!

I am 24 at the moment!

I love all things scifi!

I love Stargate the film, SG1 and now Atlantis!!!!

Favourite Charcter is Daniel in SG1 and McKay in SGA!!!

Born and Raised in Milton Keynes!!!

I now own a Rodney bear, Carson bear and a Daniel bear!!!

anything i have missed ask!

Hey fellow Stargate fans, check out the pictures in the Forum I-spy book (see the first post in the I-spy thread in the C7 section for the download link). And if you haven't got your mugs in the book yet, post yours in the thread and make it easy for other forum members to spot you at C7. Less then three weeks to get your pictures in.

• 1 month later...