Get To Know Your Fellow Fans

surfy_sah

hello everyone!

there's a few weeks till c6 yet but still, gets the excitement going!!!! B)

a few of us went up to see Corin all together at c5 ;):angry:

corinnemec3.jpg

(left to right (user names): Proby's Girl, Jeni, surfy_sah (me!!!), Corin! and ann+sara+emma+dani)

and it's been suggested we do the same for Amanda, yey! we could also meet up at c6 and hang out or just say hello, if anyone wants to!

this is also a topic where we can all get to know each othe and talk about c6 and going to meet Amanda! ;)

so come and introducde yourself peeps and tell everyone a bit about you!

surfy sah :P xx

I'll go first:

sah, 20 (almost :D)

*would put a pic of me but there's one above!* :P

LOVE SG, can't wait for s8 :(

have met MS, CN, and some of the recurring guest stars such as Venessa Angel and Tony :P

been to c4, LFACC and c5

going to be at c6 Fri, Sat & Sun

hoping to crew Sat and Sunday morn

attending the P A R T Y !!

and um anything else you want to say really! xx

Edited by surfy_sah

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ur EVIL :P

Don't forget that :D

David

Don't watch Stargate much. Don't know why I'm here lol *runs out*

evil?

me?

:lol:

okay so i have an unhealthy desire for a really sharp sword....

computer RPGs i like killing the innocents...

but hey, get it all out on the comp and theres nothing to get out in person!!!! :P

err... not bein filthy!!! :o

hello everyone!

I'll go first:

sah, 20 (almost :P)

*would put a pic of me but there's one above!* :o

LOVE SG, can't wait for s8  :P

have met MS, CN, and some of the recurring guest stars such as Venessa Angel and Tony  :lol:

been to c4, LFACC and c5

going to be at c6 Fri, Sat & Sun

hoping to crew Sat and Sunday morn

attending the P A R T Y !!

and um anything else you want to say really! xx

poor you hadta put this in after 2 intros were made already!!! :D:P

err yeah i'm goin to the party too... and as for a pic.... er....

gimme a few mins....

Look at David's post below for my picture!!! :P

ohh... err... only been to LFACC before!!!

Edited by fox mulder

Even tho I'm a huge SG fan, I don't even post in this forum that much....it's just a shame it's so dead. The meet should be cool tho...I'll be sure to say hi if I see any of you around (I actually reconise most of you from C5 ;) ) Just thought I'd also let you know I'm trying to organise an SG team (SG4 from SGc.net) to come down for at least some of the con. (We were actually trying to organise a SG fantable too, but never got round to it...) Anyway should be fun, so be sure to say hi if you see us too. :P

• Moderators

DavCorin.jpg

I'm declaring myself an unofficial Stargate fan cuz I worked with Corin :D

He was very cool :headscratch: And I got to meet a lot of the fans too, ur all mad ^_^

Mr Gandalf sir, wud u like me to make a smaller sized pic for u?

Aye well done David...that's soo much better and easier on the eyes! :D

Thought I shall post a little profile too, so I'll go fourth then! :D

itsme.jpg

Andy, 20

As far as this stuff goes, I love SG1, LOTR, anime and SW ! :D

As far as SM events, I've only been to C5!

Planning to be at C6 on Thurs - Sun

Hoping to attend the party. :D

May be attending one of the days dressed in the standard issue SGC Offworld BDU. (hopefully with the rest of the team too)

Think that's about it. If anyone wants to chat about anything..you can contact me via email or MSN at adragonofheaven@hotmail.com :)

Hi I'm vicky I'm 22 a huge fan of sg1. I went to C5 and met corin hes so sweet! anyway, hoping to be working thursday/friday and doing the rounds on saturday. My first stop, meeting amanda of course!!!

Im going to be attending the party : ) wouldnt miss it!!

I'll try and find a picture to put up at some point!

itsme.jpg

Hoping to attend the party. :P

Hehehe Mr HAPPY :P just kidding! :angel:

And that is WILL be going to the partay! :P

THANKS David!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:;) Well you're only smiling caue you're standing next to Corin...soon ner! :P I'm happy in the pic...really! :)

Naah I'm just not a fan oh photographs! :D

And apparently..I will be attending the party...lol I've just spoken to Rach...we gotta have words man! :lol:

First stop for me at Amanda's booth too Vicky! It's gonna be awesome! ^_^

hiya everyone! Forum meet sounds great!

Okay, so i'm Kayleigh and i'm 18, i've only been to two of showmasters' events before which were LFACC and c5.

I'm going for the whole weekend this time and my first stop is also gonna be at Amanda's table, unless Showmasters are gonna announce Michael Shanks anytime soon in which case he'll be my first stop!! I'm also going to the party!

Anyways, speak to you all soon!

XxX

Hi all

I'm Sue just joined forum, probably to oldest in this section I'll be 40 in October (but a very young 39 may I add). Will probably go along to meet Amanda first thing on Friday morning if she is signing then found it was the best time to go when I meet up with Corin.

Hopefully going to the party, trying to drag a mate along, although I do not live far from Milton Keynes may book into a hotel and make a weekend of it.

This will be the second collectomania for me but the first party. What were other partys like??

Hope to catch up with some of you guys.

Hi all

I'm Sue just joined forum...

Osiris, welcome to the forum, especially as you are a SG fan, the more the merrier!!! :lol:

hey and don't forget, you are only as old as you feel!!!!

I met a great friend at c4 last October who is in her 30s and we were running round like crazy and getting all hyper and excited, so don't worry bout it and just have a great time!! :o

tiggerific, yey, thanks for making this topic 2pages, wahooo!! :lol:

any chance you can post the image in this topic, can't see it very well ;)

thanks in advance!

surfy sah xx

Hey Sah! Hey Everyone!

Well u know i'm def up for a meet up. I don't think i'll have the chance to get out ofitsinc i'll be staying n hanging around with sah most of the time anyway :lol:. I look forward to seeing you all there.

a bit about me: Theresa, 17, mad, :lol: and a big fan of stargate.

if anyone wants to email or msn me then my addy is kitty_k_lotr@hotmail.com.

c ya later :P:hathor:

Hi there .

I'm Daren , age 36 ( another oldie - but with a mental age of about 4 , not trying to look young just never grew up :angel: )

Been to C5 and LFACC , met Corin , Chris , Michael , and a bunch of bad guys and co-stars . Stargate is my number 1 show , also love Charmed ( easy , no-brain TV ) , Buffy and Angel , and LOTR .

Going to C6 all 3 days , and going to party Saturday , with my unsociable friend ( he'll be sober , but I have this suspicion that I may not be :rolleyes: ) . I will also be directing straight towards Amanda's table ( I really can't wait , nervous already - booked a Con in London in Nov also that she is attending , along with Corin ) .

I , sadly , just can't see ever meeting RDA , so I will have these cast photos and posters signed by all except him - too personally valuable to send in case of loss , and would love to meet him anyway - he is one of the coolest , funniest people ever on telly :lol: .

But 1st things 1st , Amanda , C6 , and lots of fun , fun , fun - have a great time and if I see ya we'll have a beer at the party ! :D