Latest Guest Announcement - BILLY BOYD

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am trying to act like a mature 45 year old, but it's hard, it's very hard :P . All I can remember is how Billy felt and how wonderful he smelt when I met him last year. Fingers crossed I can make it this year (form America) Add a few more of the LOTR guys, Showmasters and I'll be there. Your hard work is really appreciated. Thanks.

I am trying to act like a mature 45 year old, but it's hard, it's very hard :wub: . All I can remember is how Billy felt and how wonderful he smelt when I met him last year. Fingers crossed I can make it this year (form America) Add a few more of the LOTR guys, Showmasters and I'll be there. Your hard work is really appreciated. Thanks.

Yeah can we have even more LOTRs guests please? :o

I am trying to act like a mature 45 year old, but it's hard, it's very hard  . All I can remember is how Billy felt and how wonderful he smelt when I met him last year. Fingers crossed I can make it this year (form America) Add a few more of the LOTR guys, Showmasters and I'll be there. Your hard work is really appreciated. Thanks

Don't worry DHSWE - I gave up acting my age (35 next birthday) years ago!!! ;) And what *is* it about the LOTR guys smelling wonderful? Andy smelt divine as well! ;) *happy sighs* :D

I didn't notice Andy smelling of anything, although I was aware of the leather jacket.

Billy also had on a leather jacket that was so soft , I could have held him all day :firedevil: . He had also shaved off his scruff by the Monday, and that's why he smelled so gooooooooooooood!

:P I've met Billy twice, he's so lovely! The first time I could hardly speak to him! Though I do remember I called him 'dear'...... :unsure:

I can't wait for C6! It will be my first Collectormania event. I've just come back from stewarding at The another show, where I met Craig :P:(

This will be the THIRD time I've met Billy (which will equal the 3 times I've met Andy Serkis) and I cannot wait!!

Thank you very much Showmasters!! *MWAH*  :D  :D  :P  :D

This will be the FIFTH event that I've met him at....and my EIGHTH meeting with him....God I'm so lucky!!!...You can never get enough of Billy...... :D:P

I've met Andy Serkis Three times as well......He's a lovely bloke too!! :D