Latest Guest Announcement - BILLY BOYD

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing the thread back on track though.

Cheers SM I missed him at C4. By the time I'd got a ticket for Lij all the Billy tickets had gone.

Billy wasn't at C4!!!.....As far as I remember.....Only Lij, Dom and Sean A. were there!!

So far.... Billy has only done one Collectormania and one LFACC....his other appearances were for other un-named shows....

He'll always be welcome in my book.....he's such a pleasure to meet and always very pleasent....even when he's dead tired!!!.....Well Done SM....You Rock!!!! :lol:

Hi There Sam :D

Sure we can meet up again at C6 if you would like to.....and Yes I'll email you a little closer to the event to arrange something.....Oh! and by-the-way my name is Sandra....Or San...Or even Sandi!!!...If you forget again you can always ask Andy what it is.....(If he remembers what it is as well!... that is)......hehehehe....lol :lol::lol:

Great news about Billy isn't it???.... :wub::wub:

Thank You Show Masters!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mighty Mo

Bringing the thread back on track though.

Cheers SM I missed him at C4. By the time I'd got a ticket for Lij all the Billy tickets had gone.

Billy wasn't at C4!!!.....As far as I remember.....Only Lij, Dom and Sean A. were there!!

So far.... Billy has only done one Collectormania and one LFACC....his other appearances were for other un-named shows....

He'll always be welcome in my book.....he's such a pleasure to meet and always very pleasent....even when he's dead tired!!!.....Well Done SM....You Rock!!!! :D

Billy was not at C4 :lol: he was at C3 though with andy serkis! :D

Andy was at C4 with Elijah, Dom and Sean! :D

All these peeps are so cool! :D