Party Question Thread

Phoenix

Hey,

This here thread is for any questions about the party at C6.

Here are a few for starters:

Will Cameras be allowed?

Will Video Cameras be allowed?

Will we be stamped/ wristbanded according to who can drink and who cannot, or will those who may not look of age have to bring ID?

Will there be cloakroom facilities? (it's October it's gonna be cold at night!!!)

Will there be procedures in place that will prevent push-a-rama when the guests are out of the VIP area?

What sort of clothes are people wearing? (A general question to help those who aren't sure on what to wear)

If cameras aren't allowed will there be photographers there to catch the esssence of the evening?

I'm questioned out now, but feel free to post your own. I'll e-mail showmasters when this seems to have most of the questions possible and see if they can give us a little insight.

Phoenix :blush:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Phoenix! Where have you been for so long? Mail or txt me some time if you like n we'll have a chat!

Cameras of some kind will be allowed - think about it. Photo op with Dirk and Dwight and the A-Team van??? :blush:

Smart casual is what is suggested for those not in costume. No jeans/trainers type thing. Although I guess American John will get away with trainers - and the towel of course!

As for the rest, try e-mailing or calling the SM office. And if Jason or Mark answer shout "We want MONKEEEEEEE!!!!" at them!

Hope to catch up with you soon. And say Hi to Cush :blush:

Wow! Phoenix! Where have you been for so long? Mail or txt me some time if you like n we'll have a chat!

Smart casual is what is suggested for those not in costume. No jeans/trainers type thing. Although I guess American John will get away with trainers - and the towel of course!

As for the rest, try e-mailing or calling the SM office. And if Jason or Mark answer shout "We want MONKEEEEEEE!!!!" at them!

Hey Nick, hope you're well.

Jeans can be smart though!

And why Monkeeeee?

Smart/Casual....

Righty lesson in all things etiquette.

Smart/casual means anything as long as it looks exspensive. And I dont mean Jeans with D&G stamped on the back because we allllll know you can pick those up for peanuts at a designer outlet.

Smart trousers that are comfortable which can be jeans but use common sense when picking a pair. No low slung ones (both boys and girls) no one wants to see your underwear. No rips etcs like nicky stated above. A top that can be a shirt or similiar smart top, again something that looks like it cost money. T-shirts are a no-no in the smart/casual catagory as they are...well, t-shirts after all. No trainers. No. NONONONONO. Smart casual and trainers do not mix.

And accessorise! :unsure: Well for the girls mainly!

Well that was what I was always told. Because the worst case scenario was to be invited to a Smart/Casual do and turning up either WAY overdressed or tooooo underdressed.

The costume side of things...hmmm, costume ball type it says on the event page.

I'm just going to make an effort and go smart because showmasters made the effort to put on the party. It's the least I can do! *hugs SM's*

I don't sound like I've been to a finishing school do I?! :o:P

I have heard a certain someone sing; don't encourage it!!!

Hi Nick; hope you're well.

Smaug; long time no see! T-shirts can look smart if worn with the right things!

This is going to be difficult as people have different ideas about what smart/casual are.

I have heard a certain someone sing; don't encourage it!!!

Hi Nick; hope you're well.

Smaug; long time no see! T-shirts can look smart if worn with the right things!

This is going to be difficult as people have different ideas about what smart/casual are.

Cushy!!! Hey girl!!! how long??? :rolleyes:

yeah the whole smart/casual thing should be defined officially. So many people have different ideas on what it means.

I'm touch and go with t-shirts though...

But wear what ya want I say. If you feel good and if you feel comfortable, I say wear it!

I think you could get away with just a plain 'V' or round neck t-shirt..something without an obscenity sprawled across it or an attempt at an obscenity..(thats my nice try out the window LOL :lol: )

I agree on the jeans - decent ones not tatty or ripped

trainers are debateable at the end of the day.

oh and totally off track here - can we get some UV lighting for the dancefloor..i got some really mad UV hair gel that i been dying to use this past year LOL :D:D

• Moderators
I only own trainers.

I can't afford to buy new clothes.

I can't help it if all my tshirts say F*CK on them :P lol

They don't really  :lol:

Nah they probably say something far worse... :D:D:D

;) ur cheeky u are! :P

Let me laugh in the face of this thing you call fashion....

mwahahahaha.

Rip clothing...fashionable? I have never understood that.

So looking like you have been pulled through a bush backwards dragged under a buss AND blown up is fashionable?

okay.

mwahahahaha.

So looking like you have been pulled through a bush backwards dragged under a buss AND blown up is fashionable?

okay.

Fashionably deconstructed Smaug!

*launches into a long and, frankly quite uninteresting, tirade on the merits of deconstructed/broken down clothing and it's value in fashion*

*is still blathering on*

*goes now*

mwahahahaha.

okay.

Yeeep.

mwahahahaha.

okay.

*launches into a long and, frankly quite uninteresting, tirade on the merits of deconstructed/broken down clothing and it's value in fashion*

*is still blathering on*

*goes now*

What the hell are you on about???

Any way I would rather pay good money for clothes that WONT fall off me. Not £40 on a pair of jeans with HOLES in them.

mwahahahaha.

okay.

*is still blathering on*

*goes now*

What the hell are you on about???

Any way I would rather pay good money for clothes that WONT fall off me. Not £40 on a pair of jeans with HOLES in them.

OHHHHHHH lady chill!!!

Shouldn't you be doing work?/

Did you find a skirt yet?? I'm too be judged wearing my belt!