COREY HAIM & COREY FELDMAN!!!!

Blonde_Kitten

Hi all,

I am soooo excited about Corey Feldman!!!!

I actually know one of the chief organisers of Showmasters, and me and a few friends kept pestering him to get Corey Feldman and Corey Haim. When he told us that Corey Feldman was going we couldn't believe it!! we couldn't thank him enough!!!

Now we are working on Corey Haim!!! You never know!!!!

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Kelso70, great to be a member of the board.

Yeah I love 80's films and actors. I am only 19 (born same year as The Goonies!) but I just love watching 80's films!!

The two Corey's are my fave two actors, and to meet them has been a dream for years!!! At least I know I am going to meet one of them!!! I can't wait!!!!

Hi Kelso70, great to be a member of the board.

Yeah I love 80's films and actors. I am only 19 (born same year as The Goonies!) but I just love watching 80's films!!

The two Corey's are my fave two actors, and to meet them has been a dream for years!!! At least I know I am going to meet one of them!!! I can't wait!!!!

Hello and welcome riverphoenix11,

They are my favourite actors too - if you hadn't guessed - lol, have been going on at showmasters for ages to get them! You sound exactly like me - lol, my dream to meet them both too (thats why I have made a thread dedicated to them both & other threads and just mentioning them all the time - lol, I don't care about anyone else going, Just want the Coreys and that is my only reason for going!!!), read another comment of yours about them doing loads of movies together I made that point and would be unreal if they were both there on the same day!

Showmasters please, we all think the same here - you have just gotta try and get Corey Haim to attend and on same day as Corey Feldman if possible!!!

Hannah

xXx

Hi Hannah,

So we're pretty much the same age (happy birthday for next week!!).

I have also had a HUGE crush on both Corey's since I was 10. I can't wait to meet Corey Feldman. I have to get there soooo early!!! I have no idea what I'm gonna say to him, I'll be so nervous!!

Showmasters please get Corey Haim!!!!! You would make so many people happy!!!

Luv Julie

Is that all, I'm getting nervous already! I'm gonna get there early too, but have no idea what time, if I can sleep the night before that is - lol

No idea what I'm gonna say either, probably be so nervous I will hardly be able to speak and come away thinking why didn't I say that etc!

Everyone .... you won't believe this but it is finally happening !!!!!

Corey Feldman's film, which he stars alongside Corey Haim, 'Dream A Little Dream' is finally coming to DVD !!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Release date is 23/10/03. Hopefully Corey may bring some advance copies over with him to C4 .......... I hope so.

If you can't wait, hop over to Amazon.com now or your local friendly Region 1 DVD importer and buy it from there !!!! :D

Cheers,

Rich.

Billy Dee Williams no longer able to attend... thats another space to fill, I know who else I want to come!!! ;)

To the comment StellaH made...well obviously, I totally disagree and probably everyone else in here that posts that are fans of them. They've been in some of the best movies around (I personally think the're all great, but think most people will agree The Goonies, Stand By Me, The Lost Boys are just a few movies they've been in that are well known, classic movies!!!! And they have been around for a long time and still going!! Not like some people where you never hear of them again! Anyway thats my view and we are all allowed our own views, but this is a Corey F&H thread so the people that post in here will probably disagree on that one anyways.

Hannah

xXx