Latest Guest Announcement - KARL URBAN

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is so cool! Please announce Miranda Otto and Bernard Hill too - lets have the whole family! Also David Wenham would complete an excellent LOTR lineup at C6!

Any more guests to be announced by SM on Monday?

Cheers

Marky

;)

If this is correct then it is the dogs!!!!!

Its definately correct!!!! We've just come back from NEC in Birmingham, where we were talking to Andrea!! Check out the pic below if you still don't believe it. He confirmed at 11pm last night :D:D:D

memorabilia%20collectormania%20stand%201.jpg

• Moderators

Its definately correct!!!! We've just come back from NEC in Birmingham, where we were talking to Andrea!! Check out the pic below if you still don't believe it. He confirmed at 11pm last night :D:D:D

Get any other information out of anyone? :D

Get any other information out of anyone? :D

A little bit and a few clues :P but I think its best if I let Showmasters tell people when they are ready and after they have 100% confirmation from the guests. :D:D

• Moderators
A little bit and a few clues :D but I think its best if I let Showmasters tell people when they are ready and after they have 100% confirmation from the guests. :D:D

Ah come on, if they share with u, u can share with us :D:D

LT: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! My God showmasters i love you! First Nicholas Brendon, then Carrie Fisher now this? No its too much. How can i repay you!

(naurawen fangorn is staying with me so she'd like to add somthing)

Sam: OMFG you b**tards!! Sorry I said that at mem too and you b**tards just because I'm NOT DOING Eowyn how could you do this to me you evil so and so.......

p.s. i love you mark, jason and andrea (nice seeing you Andrea my dear)