Possible Stargate, Enterprise or 24 guests..

Sidg

As far as I know none of the SG people have an exclusive contract with the Wolf people, just one for each event they are actually attending. And judging from German events, these contracts forbid them to do other stuff for a while.

It's been ages since Amanda has done the last Wolf convention, so her contract surely has expired. She was announced for some other events as well, or am I wrong here?

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a 24 fan, but i dont know if you remeber - when season 1 aired on the BBC there were lots of delays and problems throughout the season. So unfortunatly i have missed some episodes of S1, and you really do need to see every episode of 24 (damn BBC).

Dya know if the contracts the SG team have with Wolf have expired? They aren't supposed to attend non Wolf conventions, Corin did but then Wolf kicked him out and wouldn't use him again so has Amanda's expired or something?

As I recall from the Wolf boards, the organisers stated that Amanda (or her representation) had price expectations that they were not prepared to meet.

• 2 weeks later...

Dya know if the contracts the SG team have with Wolf have expired?  They aren't supposed to attend non Wolf conventions, Corin did but then Wolf kicked him out and wouldn't use him again so has Amanda's expired or something?

As I recall from the Wolf boards, the organisers stated that Amanda (or her representation) had price expectations that they were not prepared to meet.

Yowee, who'd have thunk it? Thanks for the info you guys, MUCH appriciated!

Anyone seen Descent? Hands up who thinks Showmasters should hold a wet T-Shirt competition?

*raises hand*

*apologises for ignorance* Dominic Keating is 24 right? I KNOW Sidg has told me who he is/pointed him out/made me watch him at some point. Who does he play again? Never really a big 24 fan *ducks*

Anyone seen Descent? Hands up who thinks Showmasters should hold a wet T-Shirt competition?

*raises hand*

*apologises for ignorance* Dominic Keating is 24 right? I KNOW Sidg has told me who he is/pointed him out/made me watch him at some point. Who does he play again? Never really a big 24 fan *ducks*

Dominic Keating is from Enterprise, Switch