Possible Stargate, Enterprise or 24 guests..

Sidg

Whoa, you lucky thing! I've seen every episode in seasons 1-7 (eagerly awaiting 8 and Atlantis!) and taped most of them off TV anyway, but it would be nice to have the DVD's one day. It'd free up a ton of shelf space too!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I wish I could afford Stargate dvds, then I might start watching it! :D I have Buffy S1-7, Angel S1-4, 24 S1-3, X-Files S1-9, Friends S1-10 ... quite a few others too, so Stargate is a bit toooo much for me right now :D

Wel, you've got more than i have David! I have 24 S1, various LOTR's, and that's about it :D I'm waiting to make my millions first of all, then i shall buy ALL the DVD's in the world, mwahahahahaha! The good ones, anyway :D Stargate seriously rocks though, Sky One played Seasons 1-7 every weeknight at 6 o'clock from last October through til May, that's the only reason i've seen them all, i only started watching last year!

• Moderators

I guess I have around 350-400 dvds or something, I like collecting them :D lol I'm mad ... it gets expensive, I'd have more if I actually had the shelf space for them! Ooh, Smallville 1+2, and Alias 1+2, they've become two of my favourite shows, haven't seen the latest series of them tho! Never like to watch them on TV, I'm way too impatient lol

*whistles* That's a lot of DVD's!! Most things i just enjoy watching from time to time if i catch them on TV, then occassionally a program like Stargate or 24 comes along, and i just have to see every single episode! Do you watch Enterprise at all? Hmm, i think i watch too much TV, but if i get really hooked on something i have to see it through 'til the end, and i'm too skint to buy the DVD's if i can't catch it on TV :D

• Moderators

lol I watch WAY too much TV ... oh well, it's all good! :D ... Enterprise, hmm I can't seem to get into it to be honest - I liked TNG a lot, and the latter seasons of DS9 ... then never got into Voyager really, and Enterprise - I guess I've seen the first episode, and then the last episode of S2, but that's all! lol It doesn't help that I always forget it's on, so I don't get the chance to get into it :D

I don't know why i originally got into Enterprise (ok, i'll admit, i'm shallow and there are lots of hot guys...), because i'd never been a massive fan of Star Trek before. Now, however, if i see any of the other series' on, i actually sit down and watch it!

• Moderators

Lol can't say I ever got into any Trek cuz of hot guys! :angel: But I have bought a few DVDs just cuz the women looked cute lol like Roswell .. oops! hehe I do prefer good acting tho, as good looks don't necessarily mean great characters! Look at Elisha Cuthbert in 24 ... how dumb has Kim been over 3 years? lol!

ya know peeps there is a whole 24 topic for discussing the show! it's actually almost extinct but sure people could bring it back to life!! :o

sometimes I wonder of some forumers know such things as you get people who ask for 24 or SG guests (etc) who don't post in the Stargate Section or the 24 Section :lol::lol:

anyways please don't go on any more bout s3 as I didn't have Sky in uni (and have only been home 1 WEEK) and though Mum was taping them I haven't seen ANYTHING after 5am cause the tape got lost :(B):P

got the boxset now, just have to find time to watch all the eps, working 8hour days sucks!!!

surfy sah xx

ps-did I mention 24 guests for future events? :D

pps-where were you at c5 Sidg when they had Corin!!!! :D

Look at Elisha Cuthbert in 24 ... how dumb has Kim been over 3 years? lol!

Hah, now there's a question! Pretty dumb, it's safe to say, i'm surprised Jack's not even more traumatised.

Hey surfy_sah, i do know about the other sections, but this was originally a guest suggestion list and i felt like most other people that it wasn't likely to get noticed in the separate forums. I suppose in this case it was my fault that we've gone a little off topic, but surely i'm not the only one? It's nice to be able to talk to other fans about a show i really enjoy, though i understand this probably isn't the place, sorry :unsure: Hope you manage to see the end of S3 soon, and enjoy it! I'm really sorry if you've been spoiled at all in this post :\

And i was at C5, as you can probably see in my avatar. Corin was wonderful to meet, and i know i'm not the only one suggesting guests that have been at previous Collectormania events :)

good point mate my bad, suggest away!!! :P

you're right bout things not getting noticed on the sections, it's just nice to see new people posting or indeed, in some cases, A POST!!! ;)

don't think it's really been spoilt so don't worry! I am guesing *****SPOILER***** Michelle dies as I know she's going to be in CSI, yey CSI :unsure:END *****SPOILER***** but PLEASE do not confirm this!!! ;)

I can not see your avatar no :( , it says you are not allowed to hotlink whatever pic you have got there, try photobucket, that's where my one is ;)

past guests are always good (in most cases!!!) just assumed (sorry!) that as he was at the last event, you hadn't met him!

surfy sah xx :huh:

Ah well i hope you enjoy the end of 24, let me know what you think of it when you're done :)

D'oh! I had no idea that my avatar wasn't showing up, thanks for letting me know. It was originally on my Angelfire site but they've disabled hotlinking so only i can see it. Boy i must look like a real fool now, got it in my photobucket account now though, so hopefully i'm not the only one who can see it now! It's actually me with Craig Parker (obviously), because i look really dodgy in the one with Corin - Hey! Another reason to get him to come again :lol:

I really want to see some 24 guests at C6....Im gettin the season 3 promo stand up from my work and i would really like to get it signed.....Sarah Clarke would be a great guest...

Infact just anyone really!!!!!

As a huge fan of 24, i'm absolutely gutted that a lot of the main characters won't be back for another season. One of the most exceptional TV characters i think i've ever seen was Yusuf Auda in Season 2, played by the incredible Donnie Keshawarz, who is undoubtedly one of my true heroes. Also, two more of my favourites, Sarah Clarke and Xander Berkeley.

*cough* Carlos Bernard *cough* :D

*cough* Carlos Bernard  *cough*  :lol:

Lol, i whole-heartedly agree! Ooh, and Reiko Aylesworth too, she's just fantastic. And James Badge Dale, too, damn there's some fine actors in 24 :wub:

• Moderators

:rolleyes: nice to know u're finding some 24 stars to perv over ;) hehe just kidding ;)

I can't wait for the new series :yoda: ... I wouldn't mind Corin back even tho I don't watch Stargate, seeing as I worked with him at C5 and he's such a cool guy :D

I can't wait for the new series :D ... I wouldn't mind Corin back even tho I don't watch Stargate, seeing as I worked with him at C5 and he's such a cool guy :D

You lucky swine!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats not fair!! I would have LOVED to have been in your shoes! What was it like? Did he give you any words of wisdom?? please tell us more!

*cough* Carlos Bernard  *cough*  :uhoh:

Lol, i whole-heartedly agree! Ooh, and Reiko Aylesworth too, she's just fantastic. And James Badge Dale, too, damn there's some fine actors in 24 ;)

ooooo James Badge Dale....that would be nice...and Reiko!!

:uhoh: nice to know u're finding some 24 stars to perv over

*gasp*! I resent that implication, i purely admire the actors for their commendable screen presence and ability to bring complex characters to life in such intense circumstances. It's nothing at all to do with the fact that the majority of them are smokin' hot ;)

And whoa you're lucky to have worked with Corin at C5, he was such a sweetheart when me and my friend went to see him, then we had to go back the next day for another picture because Liz's camera broke. Bless him, he was most obliging and very kind.

Please please please please PLEASE can we get Corin Nemec back again? Please? I'm willing to kiss any and every foot necessary!

I agree! and it would be good if he was placed next to amanda that way us sg1 fans could possibly have a picture takne with both of them together : )

:D As long as he's there i don't mind where they install him *coughroom258cough* Just joking :huh:

Dya know if the contracts the SG team have with Wolf have expired? They aren't supposed to attend non Wolf conventions, Corin did but then Wolf kicked him out and wouldn't use him again so has Amanda's expired or something?

Edited by Switch

:D As long as he's there i don't mind where they install him *coughroom258cough* Just joking :huh:

Dya know if the contracts the SG team have with Wolf have expired? They aren't supposed to attend non Wolf conventions, Corin did but then Wolf kicked him out and wouldn't use him again so has Amanda's expired or something?

Lol if accomodation is a problem he can come stay at mine in northampton : )

I dont know about the contracts thing hmmmmmm interesting