Possible Stargate, Enterprise or 24 guests..

Sidg

Hello all! I promised my buddy Liz that i'd come on here and campaign for the wonderful Colin Cunningham (Major Paul Davis), and Corin Nemec (Jonas Quinn) in Stargate SG-1, and figured, whilst i'm here, why not throw a few more ideas around? :P

It would be brilliant to see some Enterprise guests too, any of them, but especially Scott Bakula, Dominic Keating, or Connor Trinneer.

As a huge fan of 24, i'm absolutely gutted that a lot of the main characters won't be back for another season. One of the most exceptional TV characters i think i've ever seen was Yusuf Auda in Season 2, played by the incredible Donnie Keshawarz, who is undoubtedly one of my true heroes. Also, two more of my favourites, Sarah Clarke and Xander Berkeley.

But yeah, these are just my personal favourites, anyone from any of these shows would be so amazing, does anybody have any other favourites? :)

And Showmasters, i could never, ever, express my undying love for you enough! Thank you from the very bottom of my heart, especially for managing to get Amanda Tapping, i'm SO damn excited!

Edited by Sidg

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be a little difficult to get any Enterprise guests at the moment as they will be filming Season 4 now but Dominic and Conner and really nice guys, I met them in May and they would fit in really well at Collectormania.

As for Corin Nemic, he has appeared at two previous Collectormania events so SM might want to bring in new guests instead of getting the same guests again and again but I wouldnt mind meeting him again.

*Ack, you're totally right about the Enterprise folks, i'd forgotten that they're filming again. Connor and Dominic sound fab though, yay for you having met them!

*Xander Berkely totally rocks though, doesn't he? Did you watch 24, David?

Woohoo! Amazingly enough i find 24 fans hard to come by, nobody i know watches it, but it's such a fantastic show. Season 2 was the first one i saw, and i don't think anything could ever top that, it was just pure brilliance. Watched the S1 boxset, it was excellent too, but i think it's better watching it without knowing the ending! Glad you enjoyed S3 too, Chase was so brill, ooh, there's another guest that would be fabulous - James Badge Dale :D

Great to meet a fellow fan!

• Moderators

I've avoided every episode of 24 on TV so I can watch them when they're on DVD, I got the S3 box set on Saturday and finished it Wednesday :D Much quicker than having to watch it in 24 weeks! lol Yeah I must admit not many of my friends like 24 but it's soooo good and DEFINITELY addictive! ... I thought S2 was the best as well - I can imagine S1 being a bit crap knowing some of the stuff that happens! S3 was great, I know the ending was a bit of a different mood to S2 but I still think it worked well!

Lol! After i saw S2 on TV i managed to get the S1 boxset for my birthday, and i think i watched it all once weekend, 12 hours each day. Laziest weekend of my life and boy did i love it! The thing i really loved about S2 was sitting down once a week with everyone (it's the only show my entire family watch) for 45 minutes of straight action - no breaks. It was just so tense, something that i felt was lost in S3 on Sky One, freakin ad-breaks just ruin it completely. That's not to say i didn't enjoy S3 as well, but it was a little slow to get going, i thought the ending was great - though i wouldn't be susprised if S4 is A-Day-In-The-Life-Of-Jack-Bauer-And-His-Therapist, poor bloke's been through a lot!

• Moderators

lol yeah, did kinda seem like he needed one didn't it! but the poor guy never gets a break! hmm I think they'll do something a bit different with S4 I'd imagine ... I dunno ... I guess they've gotta change the dynamic a bit after everything that's happened with all the characters in S3 and where they're going ... (trying not to spoil it for ppl lol).

Yeah, i know what you mean about trying not to spoil it for other people. I did hear that S4 was set in London though, do you know if that's true? It should be interesting to see how it starts though, i mean, following on from such an ambiguous ending as it was!

• Moderators

I've been totally avoiding ANYTHING to do with 24 before I got S3 on dvd so I really haven't read anything ... might go exploring later actually, would be interesting to see who's gonna be in it and who won't be ... a few of the characters are gonna have very different things to do if they're still in it!

Hmm, been looking around for one article i saw, which mentioned the London thing, though of course i can't find it now! There was quite a bit about who is and isn't going to be in S4, but i don't want to spoil it for you at all, i hate spoilers as well, that's the only article i've read so far!

• Moderators

It is really hard trying not to get the show spoiled, seeing as there's so many places u can read it etc! There was a con that was gonna happen in Manchester that was having Carlos Bernard but that got cancelled ... nice to know he's willing to make appearances tho! ;) I guess one good thing about them having a clearout of the cast is that a lot of them might be more available for signings?! Hope so anyway! I read somewhere that Chloe is gonna be coming back for S4 ... she was the most annoying character tho ;)

Still trying to be vague here so as not to spoil any one else who hasn't seen S3, but i stupidly, stupidly found out that HUGE thing that happens at 7am, moments before i sat down to watch the episode! That was really bloody annoying, but my own stupid fault i suppose.

Aww, it sucks that that con was cancelled, i live in Manchester! Carlos rocks though, it'd be great to get him, and like you said it's good to know he's up for it at least. Nina will always, always be my favourite character though. Sure, she may be evil incarnate, but boy is she good at it!!

Ooh, good point that more of the main cast could also be available for signings now though, i hadn't thought of it in that way. Looks like Chloe'll be in as a recurring role at the moment, she is quite an annoying character but i think she had her quirks ;)

Hey Tiggerific! Great to find another person who loves the show ;) It does kinda suck now that it's on Sky One, bloody ad breaks too. But still, it's 24, can't really complain!

• Moderators

Chloe just made me wanna hit her really lol It would have been cool to have met Carlos ... I'm a big Buffy fan too so that con would have been cooooool for me, even if I was on holiday at the time, I wanted to come back for it! lol Definitely hope it opens up for more 24 people to do signings tho! There was gonna be a 24 con but that got cancelled aswell, we need some luck! ;)

Heehee, yeah Chloe had that effect on a lot of people! I did like Adam though, hopefully he'll be back at least for a few episodes. Wow, just rooting around on IMDB, i have the same birthday as Reiko Aylesworth, wicked! And on the subject, how much ass did Michelle kick in S3?! She was so brilliant. Can't believe i hadn't heard anything about this 24 con though, and it sucks that it was cancelled ;)

Hey Tiggerific! Great to find another person who loves the show ;) It does kinda suck now that it's on Sky One, bloody ad breaks too. But still, it's 24, can't really complain!

This is true at least we have been able to see it : ) I know what you mean about the ad breaks but I did like the sponser thing wespecially the one with the dad when he is looking for the remote control!

Oh yeah! Those sponsor ads were just class, my whole family poked me whenever that one with the dad and the remote was on because i'm exactly like that ;)

Hey, maybe we could feature on the S4 sponsor ads! No acting required, just do what we usually do, lol! My poor family do despair though, i collect all the cushions before the episode starts so i can throw them at whoever talks during an important bit. Can we say 'obsession'? ;)