Emma Frost

GoldenGreen

Hi GoldenGreen (Thought I better answer myself, as no one else out there seems to know what I am talking about !)

Yes Emma Frost is indeed a great comic, nice art work, good storylines ,. If you are a fan of the X Men you will probably know what I am talking about. The Emma Frost solo series tells the tale of how she discovered her powers, came to terms with them etc , before ending up at the Xavier institute for gifted mutants !

It is not even Friday, and I sound mad as a hatter .

Hi Golden Green,

Emma Frost is a great comic, definetely one of the best X-Titles of the moment. Not sure who would play her in a movie though. I think that they would have to put her in X-3 first, and see what sort off response her character gets before giving her a lead role. Because of that, I don't think a big-named actress would get the role (but I may be wrong :firedevil: ).

By the way, I notice you are quite a comic fan. I run Midlands Comics, Staffordshire's Premier Online Comic Store. We stock 1000's of back issues, and offer a discounted subscription service. We also offer a 10% discount off all back issues and storage supplies ordered through the site, to users of this message board.

If you have any comic requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many Thanks

Paul Murdoch

Midlands Comics

www.midlandscomics.co.uk

Staffordshire's Premier Online Comic Store

• 2 weeks later...

Emma Frost is a great title and I have to agree on the putting her in an X Film first. I would also prefer her to be by an up and comer actress rather than a big name. Big names do not always work as Halle Berry as Cat Woman shows. The only big name I can say works well in a comic to film adaptation is Patrick Stewart. Also, Ron Pearlman is great as Helboy.