Collectormania - The Party !!DETAILS!!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

they won't let me go to c6 or to the party

ITS NOT FAIR !!!!!!!

:lol:

I HATE MY WORKPLACE!!!!!!

:D

they won't let me go to c6 or to the party . let alone the UK.

ITS NOT FAIR !!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

WHAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

is there any lockers or anything we can use in the stadium showmasters?

i dont wanna party with a heavy bag on me *sniffle*

Leave it in the Travel Lodge :lol:

then ill have to carry it sunday, lol.

kell said she'd chuck it in the crew room but ill kinda need me stuff.. lol

was jus wondering if ther was lockers there, hope there is :D

• Showmasters Admin
So if the guests are mingling, do you reckon we'd be able to cheekily get some of the autographs of those we're unable to see at the con?

There has been nothing officail said by SM but remember that the guests are there to have fun too. Personally don't think it would be cheeky, I think it would be extremaly rude to ask.

Also if you do it, why shouldn't everyone get too, and then it's not a party it's a 1000 ppl wanting autos, and that's what the event is for.

So if the guests are mingling, do you reckon we'd be able to cheekily get some of the autographs of those we're unable to see at the con?

There has been nothing officail said by SM but remember that the guests are there to have fun too. Personally don't think it would be cheeky, I think it would be extremaly rude to ask.

Also if you do it, why shouldn't everyone get too, and then it's not a party it's a 1000 ppl wanting autos, and that's what the event is for.

I agree, its unprofessional to be asking stars for autos at the party, they are there to enjoy themselves too and I guess wont want to be signing autos all night....

I could be wrong but i doubt it, I suggest you just stump up the bucks and pay to meet them at the show

:unsure::blink:

Very true. It will be well cool just for them to be partying with us.

I'd be too scared to talk to any of them in that situation anyway! I'll get really star struck!

Very true. It will be well cool just for them to be partying with us.

I'd be too scared to talk to any of them in that situation anyway! I'll get really star struck!

I wanna shoot the $h!t with Nathaniel Lees, I bet his a top guy!

As regards to guests signing autos can we have an official comment from Showmasters to prevent any embarrasment to guests and attendees please!

is there any lockers or anything we can use in the stadium showmasters?

i dont wanna party with a heavy bag on me *sniffle*

Leave it in the Travel Lodge :unsure:

then ill have to carry it sunday, lol.

kell said she'd chuck it in the crew room but ill kinda need me stuff.. lol

was jus wondering if ther was lockers there, hope there is :lol:

showmasters?