Collectormania - The Party !!DETAILS!!

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay i have just got back and there is still NO nice email to confirm my VIP tickets *cries*

Eek!! We should get VIP seeing as though you sent the email so early...maybe we should contact SM :headscratch:

If you bought/booked tickets up to 7.49pm last night then you fell within the VIP bracket.

Mark posted about it last night !!

YES!!

7:28 all the way!

Suze2000 could you please email me Estel4Evenstar@hotmail.com

I really need two VIP tickets i'd love you for life if i could have them i'd pay you of course.

Please email me

Sam

xxx

Aka Dumb girl who didn't go on sm's thurs night and missed out on vip tickets

Its sounds like its going to be a wicked night But not going on my own!

Cathvicki: There is nothing wrong at all about going to this thing alone, I will be and I know others will too. I find it so much easier to meet at things like this if I'm alone anyway, but then again I'm far from shy, especially when pisssssed.

Are Showmasters around this morning? I've sent through a ticket request via email *and* trying to get through on the phone but nobody's answering... I'm desperate to see if I've got tickets, let alone if there are any VIP tickets left!! :lol:

I sent an email really early Friday morning but haven't had a response yet.

I was wondering if the person dealing with emails it is attending a different event this weekend and is away. ;)

As a diehard Common Rotation fan I have been trying to get tickets to this event since last Friday. However, e-mails have gone unanswered and the phone has not been picked up either, so how is one to get hold of these much sought-after pieces of paper? Any ideas, other avenues I might try?

As a diehard Common Rotation fan I have been trying to get tickets to this event since last Friday. However, e-mails have gone unanswered and the phone has not been picked up either, so how is one to get hold of these much sought-after pieces of paper? Any ideas, other avenues I might try?

My problem exsactly !!!!!!

some one plz answer

• Showmasters Admin

We've all been away since Friday!

All e-mails will be answered by tomorrow, and phone lines will bemanned properly again tomorrow, and even may have someone around later today.

Tickets are still available.

Thanks

Mark :lol:

Phew!! Well, that explains it then. I'll sit tight and wait for you to contact me...or can you tell me here and now what details you'll need when 'm sending my order through by e-mail?

(I would book online but however many times I try refreshing the page or closing/reopening my browser, or shutting down/restarting my computer, I still get the old message that tickets will become available online shortly).

All e-mails will be answered by tomorrow, and phone lines will bemanned properly again tomorrow, and even may have someone around later today.

Thanks

Mark :lol:

oww you darling ppl bless u

Thanks

Mark :D

I do have to ask why tickets went on sale on a day when you weren't around? I can understand it's exciting for everyone on the board to get them on the Thursday night, but the general public who don't visit the board would be wondering why on the day tickets go on sale there's no one around to take orders...

Wouldn't it have been easier to put them on sale tomorrow? I will stand up for Showmasters since I know they offer a great service, but I have found myself having to defend SM from people who haven't gone to one of their events before and are understandably miffed they couldn't get a response on Friday.

Speaking for many who have been badly burned by convention organisers in the past it's a good thing SM have had a solid history to make incidents like these more forgivable... :lol:

• Showmasters Admin
Can anyone answer me this (hopefully before we come to the end of my working day and access to Internet): if you order your tickets by e-mail, is it safe to give your credit card details in that mail, or do you give them later? :huh:

It's not a good idea. And as far as I'm aware SM does expect you too. Just send the mail and then either send them separatly once you have your confirmation back, or ring up with them.

Personally I would email now, get my confirmation and then phone them in a couple of days with my CC details.

Thanks so much for that very sensible advice! It's just that I've been e-mailing and ringing since Friday (because for some reason I don't seem to be able to get an updated page where you can book on the internet) to no avail, and am getting frantic that I wont get to see/hear CoRo when they finally get to play within a radius of 500 miles from me...(I'm in mainland Europe).

• Showmasters Admin

That's cool. As SM have said above they've been away over the weekend to the NEC in Birmingham and will be replying to emails by tomorrow. So hopefully they'll answer yours sometime today or tomorrow.

wow, the stuff that you miss when you're away for a week.... not only do i find out that the party details are up, but that they've been up since thursday! i shall have to acquire me one of these tickets of which you speak. squeeee.

That's cool. As SM have said above they've been away over the weekend to the NEC in Birmingham and will be replying to emails by tomorrow. So hopefully they'll answer yours sometime today or tomorrow

I got so impatient that I rang, and rang, and rang again...and now I've got my tickets! :D A pity they're not VIP, as I would have liked to have spoken to Eric again, but the main thing is: CoRo are playing, and I'm going to be there!

Edited by gamiila