Blade 2

ptenbob

Any chance of getting any of the other Blade 2 castmembers, seeing as Ron Perlman will be there?

Wesley Snipes .... Blade

Kris Kristofferson .... Whistler

Ron Perlman .... Reinhardt

Leonor Varela .... Nyssa

Norman Reedus .... Scud

Thomas Kretschmann .... Damaskinos

Luke Goss .... Nomak

Matt Schulze .... Chupa

Danny John-Jules .... Asad

Donnie Yen .... Snowman

Karel Roden .... Carter Kounen (also in Hellboy!!)

Maybe not on Wesley Snipes or Kris Kristofferson, but if anyone can do it, Showmasters can!!

*makes everyone feel ill with his blatant creepery*

Wes Snipes is a tall order (he might be busy with Blade Trinity,cool) and i've never heard of Kris Kris leaving his house but just these three would be

so good and a believe there'd be a box of chocs for one who gets them, plz.

Norman Reedus

Thomas Kretschmann

Luke Goss

C'mon please, see ya,

Edited by JackAubrey

Blade 2 wasnt as good as the first one.

Great quote, coming from someone who's username is a type of character *in* Blade 2 :headscratch:

I've actually had this username for over 10 years, it's based on the Blue Oyster Cult song Don't Fear the Reaper, but you know, whatever makes you feel important.

BTW I just looked at your picture on the mugshots site. Has anyone ever told you you look like Hagar The Horrible?

Blade 2 wasnt as good as the first one.

Great quote, coming from someone who's username is a type of character *in* Blade 2 ;)

I've actually had this username for over 10 years, it's based on the Blue Oyster Cult song Don't Fear the Reaper, but you know, whatever makes you feel important.

BTW I just looked at your picture on the mugshots site. Has anyone ever told you you look like Hagar The Horrible?

LOL I was gonna agree with you about Blade 2, until you carried on waffling and convinced me not to!

• 2 weeks later...
Hey how about extending it to crew as well, then we could invite - guess who?

If you're gonna extend it for crew, how about a certain director!

Wes Snipes is a tall order (he might be busy with Blade Trinity,cool) and i've never heard of Kris Kris leaving his house but just these three would be

Norman Reedus

Thomas Kretschmann

Luke Goss