31 Guests Still to come

i think the line up is realy good. i mean, theres not a lot of ppl i want to meet myself yet, but i think its good that theres a really wide range of guests going there this time. bring on the lotr peeps! ok so now im guna get killed by all the non-lotr fans! lol.... i think the guests r brill tho especially coz the ones this time like star trek n buffy r guests that the fans of those progs have missed out on meeting so far. wel dun to u, sm's!

• Moderators

I think the line up so far is great, very mixed and appealing to a lot of different fans. I just think some people like to come on here and be negative about things no matter who's announced :D I mean horror guests have been announced for shows in the past, while something like Buffy wasn't covered at the last Collectormania, so these things go round in cycles ... we know that not EVERYTHING can be catered for, but it doesn't mean people have to come n bitch on here all the time ;)

• Moderators
Anyone else thinking the line up so far isn't that good? I haven't seen one person I want to meet yet. Where are all the horror stars?

Nicholas Brendon - Children of the Corn III (1995)

Brent Spiner - Shocker (1989) by Wes Craven

Verne Troyer - Wishmaster (1997)

Margot Kidder - Amityville Horror, The (1979)

Warwick David - Leprechaun (1993) the whole series!

Sure, they're not necessarily the roles they're best known for, but it's horror so u can't say there aren't any horror guests :D

Well chuffed about the Buffy guests, Nick , Adam, Danny and Tom. Us poor old Buffy fans have been some what bereft of guests at previous events, so thanks to Showmasters for delivering on that one.

Other wise, guests I am looking forward to meeting are:

Michael Dorn

Verne Troyer

Billy Dee Williams (Please God, let this man turn up to C6)

I not that impressed either - most of the guests already there are TV show people or people who are has-beens that only starred in one or two big name name films from the early 80s. The only person I def wanna meet so far is Billy Dee Williams, I've met all the other SW guys at the NEC. If it wasn't for the party I'm not sure I would go at all.

We need more movie stars, not TV stars.

Edited by nicky

• Moderators

Well I love TV stars ... I mean, something like Buffy, Nic Brendon I've watched for like 7 yrs in SO many episodes! ... but some movie stars I've only seen for a couple of hours on screen! So I like tv show stars a lot more to be honest :angel:

When it comes to big movie stars, they will ask for alot of money to appear. Also the security will be a nightmare.

If SMGellar, Brad Pitt, Sly Stallone etc appeared then MK Centre would just not be big enough.

There's enough people when Elija appears. He's only been in three films that I'm aware of. Sly turns up and it would be bonkers. I just can't imagine big Hollywood stars appearing. Be nice though.

Elijah Wood has actually been in 31 films as you can see from his imdb.com page !!!!

true, he is most well known for Frodo in LotR but as a younger lass at the time, he was very noticable in films such as "Deep Impact" and "The Faculty", not to mention "Flipper"!!! :huh: (hey I was a kid when that was out and besides I didn't know who he was then :P)

anyways just for you all to know, no I am not a huge, Elijah-worshipping fan, if you look at my sig/profile you will see that I like many things :o and I didn't actually get to meet him at c4 (my first event) ;) damn dealers :o:blink:

surfy sah xx :P

Anyone else thinking the line up so far isn't that good? I haven't seen one person I want to meet yet. Where are all the horror stars?

Are you JOKING :o This is a Brilliant line up !!!!

I can't wait til C6.

I want to meet so many of these guests and there are many more to come ! :P

I not that impressed either - most of the guests already there are TV show people or people who are has-beens that only starred in one or two big name name films from the early 80s. The only person I def wanna meet so far is Billy Dee Williams, I've met all the other SW guys at the NEC. If it wasn't for the party I'm not sure I would go at all.

We need more movie stars, not TV stars.

Don't go then ! And give all our eyes a break of reading all this moaning ! :P

If you're a Trek fan who's only met a few (if any!) Trek actors, it's a good lineup.

If you're a Buffy fan, it's an excellent lineup.

If you're a fan of anything else, it's not worth going at the moment. Maybe or 5 or so actors maximum, and that's only if you're an A-Team or Battlestar Gallactica fan.

I only have an hour's drive to MK. But of those people who have 4 or 5 hour journeys, many aren't gonna bother at the moment when they see what's being offered.

I agree with Nicky. . we do need some proper movie stars.

If SM's got some proper movie actors in, I'd probably go even if there were no Trek guests.

Respect

Admiral Bear

If you're a Trek fan who's only met a few (if any!) Trek actors, it's a good lineup.

If you're a Buffy fan, it's an excellent lineup.

If you're a fan of anything else, it's not worth going at the moment. Maybe or 5 or so actors maximum, and that's only if you're an A-Team or Battlestar Gallactica fan.

I only have an hour's drive to MK. But of those people who have 4 or 5 hour journeys, many aren't gonna bother at the moment when they see what's being offered.

I agree with Nicky. . we do need some proper movie stars.

If SM's got some proper movie actors in, I'd probably go even if there were no Trek guests.

Respect

Admiral Bear

I've gotta follow the Bear, he's got it spot on. I live 4 hours from Milton Keynes so its got to be worth my while getting there you know and currently it aint.

Saying that, its not that great a line up for die hard Buffy fans as they will have met them all before at at least 2 other shows in the past couple of years.

Edited by The Reaper

As the saying goes....

You can please some of the people some of the time but not all of the people all of the time.....

Or something like that anyway :headscratch:

Personally there are only maybe one or two I want to meet but I still think the line up is excellent. There's more to come I'm sure. :headscratch: