This person must be stopped please look

Bon jovi

• Moderators

I don't think it's Showmasters as far as I know, they have Offworld but other than that I'm not sure. Of course it's risky to have autos up for pre-order cuz what if they don't get them etc :angry: I don't think eBay itself actually allows pre-orders?!

Nah this guy his a dealer...I think they sell Transformers busts and alike. All I would say to this and I hope SM are listening: LFACC-----Bob Anderson-----"VIP" Guests-----45 Minute Delay-----70 Sigs

I don't think it's Showmasters as far as I know, they have Offworld but other than that I'm not sure. Of course it's risky to have autos up for pre-order cuz what if they don't get them etc  :D I don't think eBay itself actually allows pre-orders?!

I was thinking that :P What will this person do if the guest cancels? Have a lot of angry buyers to deal with I guess. (Oh I just read they give refunds if that happens.)

This does annoy me. A lot of fans don't get to see some popular guests because there are people like him/her, who get autographs just to sell. *sighs* But that's life.

Edited by Danni09

Well they do say they will give a full refund if people don't turn up.

It is disgusting though, I remember for C5 there was someone selling loads of Craig Parker pre-orders.

I just offered that if anyone I knew was that desperate to give me £15 and I'd get the same thing minus the expense.

Ah well, it sucks but it's one of those things.

Yeah it sucks. Mind you, there was someone else offering to do a pre-order on another site (which I won't name but that person is a member on here too, and if someone official from SM wants to know who i'll tell them) at a price of $60. Strangely enough though he pulled his; at least officially anyway. As well as reporting it why don't we all use the "ask the seller a question" button and let him know our thoughts. maybe more than once a day......? :D

As a side issue, SMs - can you please enforce the 5 autograph limit rigorously please? That way us mere mortals might stand a chance

I have a friend who has his own site which he does private signings, which you can pre-order, when you pay an extra cost for someone to get the auto for you.

Theres no problem what the blokes doing.

What they are doing isnt illegal though and lets face it, why would SM want to stop it. Its more money in their pocket. In some respects you should be supporting this guy. More money for SM, better guests for us!

Except I have no time for anyone who tries to make a quick buck out of "helping" others, which is what's happening here. I'll offer to help people as and when, but i won't charge them for the privilege, nor ask them to help contribute to "expenses". I have a problem when it comes to people like this taking up lots of time to the detriment of the rest of us; I've suffered more than once because of people getting upwards of 20 things signed. Max. 5 sigs per person per visit to the queue, that's fair and seems to work. Or how about having a preordained dealer "hour". Ok, I know I've got slightly off topic now, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who gets thoroughly cheesed off by this.

I have noticed Auto Dealers before at CM. Most have waited untill the end with agreement from the signer to get a block of glossy's signed. Some don't, that's when it annoys me.

Otherwise it's just business. The signer knows that when he signs 50+ for one person then they are being sold for profit. The signer still gets his £15 per Auto. It's upto the signer to decline or limit the amount signed for one person.

Well if I ever get stuck behind anyone getting vast amounts of autos and holding me up in the queue my sharpie will be travelling home with them, and they won't be sitting.

I agree, dealers should have either an hour before or after the event to get them and stop holding the queues up.

Banished_From_Rohan-

I'll offer to help people as and when, but i won't charge them for the privilege

Thats good of you, but i mean, id rather trust a site which has some link with Showmasters to pre-order, or someone who is attending who i know, but i am sure that no ones gonna go with some random bloke on ebay, so dont worry. :P

If someone does buy through him, good luck to them , theres nothing showmasters could do.