Best Diva

rickyparty

If it hasn't become obvious already my favourite diva is Stacy. I know she doesn't do much in terms of wrestling or interviews but the girl is beautiful more so than any of the other divas in my opinion including Torrie who I think is over-rated.

Stacy reminds me of Miss Elizabeth back in the 80's when she didn't talk much but would always accompany Macho Man Randy Savage to the ring and was always popular even when Savage was a heel. If only Stacy did a little more on Raw, I say let her manage Randy Orton or someone like that because it would give her more TV Time and help improve his heat if he was always treating her like dirt.

I also used to be a big fan of Sunny/Tammy Sytch, before all of her personal problems came about she was a big part of bringing back the WWE Divas scene and she actually had an understanding of the business and a great personality but I remember them using her pretty poorly during her last few days managing the likes of the Godwinns, Smoking Gunns and Faarooq back in his Gladiator gimmick days. She got pushed out of the way for Sable and look what happened.

I think the most over-rated diva is Torrie. I know she probably does about the same if not a bit more than Stacy but Torrie is always the main diva focus on Smackdown where-as Stacy shares the focus with Trish, Lita and Victoria. Dawn Marie and Miss Jackie are on Smackdown and in my opinion more beautiful and talented than Torrie and I hope they start to get more TV time over Torrie because I think they deserve it.

From a woman's perspective, i'm gonna say Stephanie because she was a great role model! even when she's a heel, you have to give her credit cos she's so great at manipulating the men and always tried to turn things to her advantage. Although i don't know if you'd class her as one of the divas or not? :angel:

But that's why Steph is so great for us girls, cos she doesn't have to outshine the others on a beach to be a great diva cos she's more about the brains, although i personally think that she is the prettiest woman in the WWE.

And if Vince was my dad, i'd make sure that i got all the good jobs too! :angel:

Thats a fair point Kayla, but in that respect there isnt much to seperate Stephanie from other Diva's!!!

I mean on Smackdown last year she stated that she used to prostitute herself to "seal Mr Mcmahons deals!"

Then there was a time that she told Scott Steiner that she would sleep with him to lure him to Smackdown!!!

But I agree with you about the brains, she has seemed to portray herself as smarter than other Divas! (Unfortunately!)

I do also have quite a thing for Sable, she is pretty old lol but very hot :P

Just incase people are intrested, Sable and former WWE star Brock Lesnar are now engaged to be married.

It's interesting that Sable was released by the WWE the other day and she's engaged to Brock Lesnar. It can't be a coincidence that she's no longer with the company as I'm sure Lesnar probably advised her to leave besides she did another Playboy a few months back and I bet that helps get her noticed for small TV roles again which is probably why she went back in the first place to rejuvinate her career.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
From a woman's perspective, i'm gonna say Stephanie because she was a great role model! even when she's a heel, you have to give her credit cos she's so great at manipulating the men and always tried to turn things to her advantage. Although i don't know if you'd class her as one of the divas or not? :P

Granted, she is the daughter of Vince, but Steph (as with Shane) have grown up in the business and Vince lets them run huge financial parts of the company. Anything you see on screen is pure fiction!!!!!

Best diva has to be a toss up betweeb Buelah Maguillicutty (spelling?) and Kimona Wannalya (Spelling?) from the old ECW days. BM is now Mrs Tommy Dreamer!!!

Father Coop.....the Innovator of Sarcasm!!

• 14 years later...