NEXT GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT . . . . . . . . ! ! !

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i have a question should i buy a ticket caus my names down to work and i worked last year and want to work as much as posible this year but i havnt heard anything yet abt weather ill be required to work again. i dont wanna miss out but i dont wanna buy one then get one for free for working.

Simon

That has already been answered above.

If your name is down and you don't get asked to crew. You then buy a ticket when you knoe that you're not crewing and SM will make it a VIP ticket, regardless of you buying in the first 200.

If you work just one weekend day. You can buy a tivket and SM will make it a VIP ticket, again regardless of you buying in the first 200.

If you work Friday, SM will give you and VIP ticket free.

If you work Sat and Sun, Sm will give you a VIP ticket free.

*runs in panicked because Stef&James posted on the stewarding thread that new crewers might not know till SUNDAY* :o

hey, I just posted this same question in a panic on the stewarding thread... :huh:

I was under the impression that you had to get an initial email from SM/Stef and James about crewing to be entitled to have a VIP ticket but pay for it?! :blink::P

if anyone knows please post here or on the stewarding thread because it's only about 24hours till we can get tickets and I am gunna be working till about an hour before that :o

surfy sah xx

Hiya's,

in regard to people voluntering, not getting allocated as crew and then left in a situation where, they have missed out on a VIP ticket.

Showmasters Mark said the folowing:

- Initial crew e-mails will be going out today or tomorrow. Anyone who has expressed an interest in crewing should receive one of these. We will not be able to confirm exactly who will be crewing the event before Thursday, in actual fact, crew volunteers need to be flexible, and will have to wait a while before they have confirmation ready for volunteers, so for now, if you receive the initial crew e-mail from us, and are not eventually selected for crew, then we will still upgrade a party ticket for you that you purchase at a later date, even if all 200 VIP tickets have been sold.

end. we hope that answears that question

WE try to look after everyone, as anyone who has crew'd will know, and this stays true.

If you have a specific and relevant question, please email us at:

showmasters_crew@yahoo.co.uk

we are a bit busy dealing with CREW and to be honest we dont get to check out the forum as much as we would like, so it would be reqally helpful if you feel like raising a good question here, email us instead, and ask us!

we will put FAQ's onto the 'working for showmasrers' section based on any questions we feel are relevant to everyone.

many thanks,

Stef and James

Hi,

ALL Crew related forum information can be found in .....

Showmasters \ Frequently Asked Questions \ Working For Showmasters Pinned Threads.

You should find a description on what being a crewmember involves, how to apply to be one and what to expect once you've emailed us. We've also just pinned a clarification of the PARTY ticket situation for all potential crew.

Please check out this area for Crew related stuff. There's also info on contacting us with questions.

Cheers,

Stef and James

Don't know if this has been asked but are details gonna be posted on the forum or the website? I don't know where to go at 7 o'clock?! :unsure:

Try the forum first that's where they normally make the announcements :unsure: