Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

From TV, I'd love to see:

Lost guests (any)

Buffy guests (any)

ELIZA DUSHKU!! :D

Hustle guests (Marc Warren, Adrian Lester, Robert Glenister especially)

CSI Guests (any)

I'd love to see some stars from the upcoming 'Twilight' movie (Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson especially)

I'd pretty much love to see any of the names mentioned in my sig. ;)

Edited by Laurenx

I just got the short lived show 'Harsh Realm' on DVD and think it's great. Don't know if Scott Bairstow is still acting but think a reuinion of the rest of the cast would be cool!

Terry O' Quinn (Losts Locke) played Santiago.

DB Sweeney,

Samantha Mathis,

Max Martini (what a name!)

and rachel hayward.

Edited by cyberem78

Any guests from Robin Hood, Dexter, Supernatural or Buffy/Angel (I wanted to meet James Marsters for a long time but haven't had the opportunity. Hopefully he can come to another event in the near future :WAVE:)

Also:-

Prison Break - Sarah Wayne Callies, Robert Knepper, William Fichtner, Wentworth Miller (ok he'd be hard to get as a guest I can imagine but I'm dreaming for a brief moment ~_^)

Heroes - anyone would be great esp Kristen Bell or Greg Grunberg

Edited by vash-chan

I would love to meet the following:

ROBERT PATRICK

EDWARD FURLONG

LINDA HAMILTON

(some Terminator guests would be an idea next year seeing as T4 comes out) :borg:

I have already met BRUCE CAMPBELL but would love to meet him again as he was such a cool guy

other peeps from the EVIL DEAD series would be cool as well. :jason:

Anybody from the SAW movies would be amazin!,especially TOBIN BELL if possible :D

Met ERNIE HUDSON and he was one of the nicest guys i have ever met,he would be cool to meet again but i would still like to meet the other guys,HAROLD RAMIS,DAN AYKROYD,BILL MURRAY.

DOCTOR WHO AND TORCHWOOD guests any would do fine.

BILL PAXTON,JEANETTE GOLDSTEIN,MICHAEL BIEHN, from ALIENS (amoungst other fine films)would be nice.

I could go on and on.

This was tough... Any View Askew peeps would rock! I dont want to say anyone too famous as they'd obviously be harder to get hold of.

But I would love to meet Brendan Fehr (Roswell), Katherine Heigl, Seth Rogen, Kristen Bell, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt, anyone from the Scream trilogy, Kat Von D, Lucy Lawless.... And a ton of others!!! Lol.

Also it'd be awesome to meet old 80s film stars like Judd Nelson & Molly Ringwald x

[/b]My wish list for collectormania 14....

Doctor who cast: David tennant (PLEASE!) freema agyeman, sophia myles, john barrowman, John Simm (Life on mars)

Torchwood cast: John barrowman (again) burn gorman, naoko mori....

Sarah jane adventures: Elizibeth sladen ect...

Pirates... Cast: orlando bllom, jack davenport, kiera knightly..... ANY1!

JACK DAVENPORT!

Harry potter cast...

PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Edited by Kishiu

• 2 weeks later...

Directors:

Michael Bay, Joss Whedon, Paul Greengrass, Ridley Scott, Steve Wang, Jerry Bruckheimer (producer)

The holy trinity of voice artists:

Frank Welker

Peter Cullen

John DiMaggio

Actors:

Marc Dacascos, Kadeem Hardison, Jet Li, Édgar Ramírez, Albert Finney, David Strathairn, Scott Glenn, Paddy Considine, Joan Allen, Joey Ansah, John Pyper-Ferguson, Tom Sizemore, William Fichtner, Glenn Morshower, Colm Meaney, Gary Busey, Stephen Baldwin, Gabriel Byrne, Benicio Del Toro, Chazz Palminteri, Kevin Pollak, Eric Bogosian, Andy Romano, Peter Green, Bruce Greenwood, Dale Dye, Philip Baker Hall, Xander Berkeley, Eliza Dushku, Julie Benz, Sean Bean, Tchéky Karyo, Joe Pantoliano, Ed Harris, David Morse, John C. McGinley, Michael Biehn, Tony Todd, Will Patton, Steve Buscemi, Keith David, Jason Isaacs, Michael Clarke Duncan, Jordi Mollà, Hugo Weaving

To name a few :poki:

Edited by Grazer

Emma Caulfield, Anthony Head, Alyson Hannigan, Tom Lenk, Seth Green, Nick Brendon, Charisma Carpenter, Amy Acker, Alexis Denisof, Sarah Michelle Gellar, David Boreanaz, James Marsters, Michelle Trachenberg...etc :wub:

Agree with those.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also love to see Brian and wendy froud who designed most of teh characters for Labyrinth and the Dark Crystal which leads me to suggest David Bowie.

In reply to some other suggestions would love to see some LoTR such as Andy Serkis and Harry Potter such as Alan Rickman. Bring them all on I say if this is going to be an event full of big names. At present I am very much looking forward to meeting Richard Dreyfuss and the A-Team posse not too keen on the rest of the guests.

• 4 weeks later...

A Buffy/Angel little reunion .... OMGGGG !!!

I have a dream, crazy one, but still a dream, to have Joss Whedon and Russel T Davis together on stage !!!!

with a little buffy/angel/torchwood crossover !!!! Ah i know, i can dream !