Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

I know Ernie has done some showmasters events in the past. Think if I remember rightly; he was going to appear at LFCC Winter back in 2013 but had to cancel due to other commitments. Not sure about Ackroyd or Murray

• Like 1

I 100% agree!

Although, Ernie is indeed the most likely as he regularly attends cons around the world (and you are correct Namine that he did cancel Winter LFCC in 2013). Aykroyd, I believe has done some cons too but not often. There are other ways to meet him. As much as I would love it, Murray is basically in the 'never gonna happen' category. He is more likely to show up just because he wants to than actually being booked. And as he has no agent or manager, booking him would be pretty much impossible anyway!

I'd also like to add any guests from the original 2 Ghostbusters movies. I have a poster that has lots of space for them all!

Edited by Wrong Name
  • Like 1

I know Showmasters got the actress who played Zuul in the original film a few years ago and she's been a regular to showmasters cons. I would like to see Showmasters sign Annie Potts, Sigorney Weaver (again) and Rick Moranis...but I think Rick is retired, so think he doesn't do cons, same with Annie as well.

I think it would be cool to see them with the newer Ghostbusters film cast at a showmasters con.

• Like 3

I think this would be a win-win situation for any showmasters con cos they can advertise them not only for Predator 2, but the likes of Bill Paxton, you can have him advertised with films like The Terminator, Aliens, True Lies, Twister and Apollo 13, same with Gary Busey - he appeared alongside Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon as the bad guy, Under Seige, Predator 2 as well as TV programs like King Of The Hill etc.

• Like 2

I know Showmasters got the actress who played Zuul in the original film a few years ago and she's been a regular to showmasters cons. I would like to see Showmasters sign Annie Potts, Sigorney Weaver (again) and Rick Moranis...but I think Rick is retired, so think he doesn't do cons, same with Annie as well.

Yes, Slavitza Jovan played Zuul and I met her at LFCC 2014. She's currently scheduled to be at Belfast this year. I'd love Annie to come over, I've met Sigourney and Rick would be amazing but I don't think it's his type of thing. Rick left acting after his wife died to look after his kids. Since his kids have now grown up he has been quoted as saying that he would come back into it if something great came his way, but I guess nothing has grabbed him so far. I don't know Annie's view on cons though.

• Like 2

I think it would be cool to see them with the newer Ghostbusters film cast at a showmasters con.

If anything it's more likely than , say , Walken or Dalton (and cheaper too)

Danny Trejo Machete

William Atherton Die Hard, Ghost Busters

Macaulay Culkin Home Alone

Bonnie Bedelia Die Hard

Colleen Camp Police Academy, A team, Dukes of Hazard, Die Hard 3 and much more... PLEASE!!

Nancy Allen Robocop

Jackie Chan

Steven Seagal

Steven Ogg GTA V

• Like 2

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars, Austin Powers, Family Guy, Buffy, Dads & Robot Chicken)

Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)

Kate Hudson (Almost Famous, Glee, Something Borrowed & Bride Wars)

Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Star Wars Rebels, Ringer, Scream 2, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)

Amy Adams (Man of Steel, The Muppets, Enchanted, American Hustle, The Fighter & Doubt)

Alyson Hannigan (Buffy, How I Met Your Mother & American Pie)

• Like 1