showmasters

Tv and movie guest suggestions

15 minutes ago, Greatscott17 said:

I thought I was the only one to want Richard Dean Anderson... Fortunately I was wrong!! <3

Yay! He's so lovely, I've met him twice now and still would love to meet him again!! 

• Like 1

On 1/26/2019 at 1:37 PM, MissSG1 said:

Yay! He's so lovely, I've met him twice now and still would love to meet him again!! 

Wow! You’re lucky! :) In 2016 I didn’t have the chance to come to London...This year I hope to have a chance!! *_*

Edited by Greatscott17
Error year

Well fingers crossed he does come again to LFCC. 

Edited by MissSG1
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, MissSG1 said:

Well fingers crossed he does come again to LFCC, I'm certain he is at another event this year! 

:wub:

What showmasters events have you been too? who have you met? 

Edited by MissSG1

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Ted 2, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Head & Veronica Mars)
Emma Roberts (American Horror Story, Scream Queens & Scream 4)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI NY & Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Surburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jane mckeown said:

Hi Jane, you might want to edit your comment there before the mods reign down their judgement day as its against forum rules to mention non SM cons on the forum. :smile:

1 minute ago, wjbleming said:

Hi Jane, you might want to edit your comment there before the mods reign down their judgement day as its against forum rules to mention non SM cons on the forum. :smile:

And a heads up for yourself as well before that's answered, @MissSG1. :smile:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MissSG1 said:

21 hours ago, MissSG1 said:

I met Christopher Lloyd, Tom Wilson and Claudia Wells and recently the cast of Money Heist (La Casa de Papel)

I’m Italian and this year (in July) it will be the first time with Showmaster at the LFCC Olympia!

Movie Actors That I Still Need To Meet & Get A Photo With Are

Margot Robbie,Saoirise Ronan,Nicolas Cage,Pierce Brosnan,Hugh Jackman,Blake Lively,Nicole Kidman,Juno Temple,Orlando Bloom,Johnny Depp,Keira Knightley,Alicia Vikander,Alicia Silverstone,Natalie Portman,Amanda Seyfried,George Clooney,Channing Tatum,Anne Hathaway,John Cusack,Robert Downey Jr,Selma Blair,Julia Stiles,Matt Damon,Morgan Freeman,Jennifer Lawrence,Elijah Wood,Jennifer Garner,Ashley Judd,Cate Blanchett,Tom Hiddleston,Alex Pettyfer,Daisy Ridley,Dakota Blue Richards,Julianne Moore,Tobey Maguire,Reese Witherspoon,Jessica Alba,Penelope Cruz,Kurt Russell,Brendan Fraser,Emily Blunt,Kristen Stewart,Clive Owen,Will Ferrell,Sigourney Weaver,Sam Worthington,Jeff Bridges,Eva Green,Eva Mendes,Javier Bardem,Salma Hayek,Liam Neeson,Rachel Mcadams,Halle Berry,Teresa Palmer,Vince Vaughn,Owen Wilson,Mickey Rourke,Maria Bello,Tom Hanks,Emma Stone,Alec Baldwin,Keanu Reeves,Ian mcshane,Adam Sandler,Ewan Mcgregor,Aubrey Plaza,Vin Diesel,Bruce WillisJude Law,Denise Richards,Dolph Lundgreen,Sara Paxton,Chris Pine,Bradley Cooper

TV Actors That I Still Need To Get A Photo With Are

Alyssa Milano,Rose McGowan,Holly Marie Combs,Lucy Hale,Ashley Benson,Shay Mitchell,Sasha Pieterse,Troian Bellisaro,Janel Parrish,Hayden Panettiere,Connie Britton,Chris Carmack,Will Chase,Chaley Rose,Aubrey Peeples,Chip Esten,Sam Palladio,Ellen Pompeo,Patrick Dempsey,Eric Dane,Kevin Mckidd,Justin Chambers,James Pickens Jr,Sandra Oh,Sandra Drew,Jessica Capshaw,Katherine Heigl,Camilla Luddington,Kim Raver,Ana Silk,Zoie Palmer,Rachel Skarsten,Amy Jo Johnson,Eva Longoria,Teri Hatcher,Anthony Head,Piper Perabo,Kit Harrington,Emilia Clarke,

WWE Wrestlers That I Still Need To Meet & Get A photo With Are

Paige Knight,AJ Lee,Natalya

From Hayden Winfield

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 12:22 AM, MarineL said:

Charlie Cox wherever you want !

Daredevil/The Punisher cast will be perfect too :)

Yes, Charlie is amazing. I would love to meet him again! 

Jared Harris (The Crown, The Terror, Mad Men)

Alex Jennings (The Crown, Unforgotten)

These might be long shots:

Erica Durance, Kristin Kreuk, Tom Welling, Michael Rosenbaum, Katie Cassidy, Stephen Amell, Brandon Routh, Dean Cain, Terri Hatcher,  Erin Richards, Ben Mackenzie, Dina Meyer

Bret Hart, Undertaker, Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Sting, CM Punk, Hulk Hogan

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

New here, but I worked at two or three of the early MK events.

As it's Godzilla's 65th later this year.  And I know there are lots of fans in the UK, how about anyone who has been in one of the Toho films.