Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

Hello. Would be happy to see Anna Popplewell this year. Anna is known as the Queen Susan from the Chronicles of Narnia films. And tv shows Reign and Halo 4.

Anna is very sweet, cheerful, sociable, friendly. She loves to communicate with people at conventions and people always loves her. You will not be disappointed.

Hope to see her #LFCC with Ben Barnes.  They are good friends. A pair of Queen Susan and Prince Caspian has many fans and it would be great to see their reunion on a photoshoot or panel.

Waiting Anna for a long time and hope to see her finally.

Sorry for the long message and thank for your attention.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, shakeYourGrooveThing said:

as farr as im aware sean is the son of jon pertwee but hasn't done dr who, not to my knowllwedge

You're correct. Sean is an excellent actor, but Doctor Who is something which he hasn't appeared in yet.

I'm pretty sure his small cameo in The Five(ish) Doctors is his only appearance in anything Doctor Who related so far. :lol:

Edited by The Friendly Dalek
  • Like 2

Lindsay Crouse (Buffy, LA Dragnet & Law & Order)
Chad Lindberg (Supernatural, CSI: NY, I Spit On Your Grave & Agents of S.H.I.E.LD.)
Shiri Appleby (Roswell, ER, Swimfan, Six Degrees, Girls, Un-Real & Life Unexpected)
Michael Stoyanov (The Dark Knight & Blossom)
Jackson Rathbone (Twilight, S Darko, The Last Airbender & Aim High)
Kaley Cuoco (The Big Bang Theory, Charmed, 8 Simple Rules & 6Teen)

• Like 2

On 8/6/2004 at 5:43 PM, showmasters said:

Why not tell us which actors and crewmembers you would like to meet!

I would like to meet the sensational American actor Sam witwer of who voices darth maul in the Star Wars rebel’s And is the main character in the incredible days gone PS4 game .

He has been in other programmes and movies such as supergirl, being human USA and the smallville series for 2 years I’ve wanted to meet him especially to London comic con to meet us his uk fans he’s an incredible actor and musician and wondering if you can bring him over .

ive been at comic con every year and met all other celebrities you have brought to comic con so can you please bring him over as that is a dream of mine please please please make my wish come true 

yours sincerely jasmine A

Jonathan Breck (Jeepers Creepers)
Treat Williams (Deep Rising)
Kevin J. O'Connor (Deep Rising)
John Leguizamo (Super Mario Bros)
Milla Jovovich (Resident Evil)

Arnold Vosloo (The Mummy)

Edited by Smiley91
Showing what movies they starred in

• 2 weeks later...