Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

Amanda Seyfried (In Time, Ted 2, Les Miserables, Mamma Mia, Mean Girls, Red Riding Head & Veronica Mars)
Emma Roberts (American Horror Story, Scream Queens & Scream 4)
Joseph Lawrence (Melissa & Joey, Blossom, CSI NY & Half & Half)
Autumn Reeser (Lost Boys 2, Hawaii Five-0, The O.C., No Ordinary Family, Last Resort & Entourage)
Gary Grubbs (Bad Lieutenant, The O.C., Will & Grace & The X Files)
Alicia Silverstone (Batman & Robin, Clueless, Surburgatory, Miss Match & Scooby Doo 2)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, MissSG1 said:

What showmasters events have you been too? who have you met? 

21 hours ago, MissSG1 said:

What showmasters events have you been too? who have you met? 

I met Christopher Lloyd, Tom Wilson and Claudia Wells and recently the cast of Money Heist (La Casa de Papel)

I’m Italian and this year (in July) it will be the first time with Showmaster at the LFCC Olympia!

Movie Actors That I Still Need To Meet & Get A Photo With Are

Margot Robbie,Saoirise Ronan,Nicolas Cage,Pierce Brosnan,Hugh Jackman,Blake Lively,Nicole Kidman,Juno Temple,Orlando Bloom,Johnny Depp,Keira Knightley,Alicia Vikander,Alicia Silverstone,Natalie Portman,Amanda Seyfried,George Clooney,Channing Tatum,Anne Hathaway,John Cusack,Robert Downey Jr,Selma Blair,Julia Stiles,Matt Damon,Morgan Freeman,Jennifer Lawrence,Elijah Wood,Jennifer Garner,Ashley Judd,Cate Blanchett,Tom Hiddleston,Alex Pettyfer,Daisy Ridley,Dakota Blue Richards,Julianne Moore,Tobey Maguire,Reese Witherspoon,Jessica Alba,Penelope Cruz,Kurt Russell,Brendan Fraser,Emily Blunt,Kristen Stewart,Clive Owen,Will Ferrell,Sigourney Weaver,Sam Worthington,Jeff Bridges,Eva Green,Eva Mendes,Javier Bardem,Salma Hayek,Liam Neeson,Rachel Mcadams,Halle Berry,Teresa Palmer,Vince Vaughn,Owen Wilson,Mickey Rourke,Maria Bello,Tom Hanks,Emma Stone,Alec Baldwin,Keanu Reeves,Ian mcshane,Adam Sandler,Ewan Mcgregor,Aubrey Plaza,Vin Diesel,Bruce WillisJude Law,Denise Richards,Dolph Lundgreen,Sara Paxton,Chris Pine,Bradley Cooper

TV Actors That I Still Need To Get A Photo With Are

Alyssa Milano,Rose McGowan,Holly Marie Combs,Lucy Hale,Ashley Benson,Shay Mitchell,Sasha Pieterse,Troian Bellisaro,Janel Parrish,Hayden Panettiere,Connie Britton,Chris Carmack,Will Chase,Chaley Rose,Aubrey Peeples,Chip Esten,Sam Palladio,Ellen Pompeo,Patrick Dempsey,Eric Dane,Kevin Mckidd,Justin Chambers,James Pickens Jr,Sandra Oh,Sandra Drew,Jessica Capshaw,Katherine Heigl,Camilla Luddington,Kim Raver,Ana Silk,Zoie Palmer,Rachel Skarsten,Amy Jo Johnson,Eva Longoria,Teri Hatcher,Anthony Head,Piper Perabo,Kit Harrington,Emilia Clarke,

WWE Wrestlers That I Still Need To Meet & Get A photo With Are

Paige Knight,AJ Lee,Natalya

From Hayden Winfield

• Like 2

These might be long shots:

Erica Durance, Kristin Kreuk, Tom Welling, Michael Rosenbaum, Katie Cassidy, Stephen Amell, Brandon Routh, Dean Cain, Terri Hatcher,  Erin Richards, Ben Mackenzie, Dina Meyer

Bret Hart, Undertaker, Ric Flair, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, Sting, CM Punk, Hulk Hogan

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

harry potter video game guests:

adam sopp (harry potter video game, stan lee's lucky man)

eve karpf (tomb raider, harry potter, dragon age video games)

emma tate (captain scarlett, harry potter v.g, thunderbirds)

jonathan kydd (harry potter, assassins creed video games, toy story)

david schofield (pirates of the caribbean, valkyrie)

gregg chillin (a discovery of witches, being human)

peter polycarpou (tyrant, assassin's creed, hustle)

john pirkis (the tick, daredevil, gotham)

struan rodger (stardust, dr who, game of thrones)

allan corduner (defiance, mr nobody, the blacklist)

Cast of True Blood reunion (I believe its 10 years since it was released in UK) - Todd Lowe, Michael Raymond-James (also for OUAT) and all the usuals. 

Todd Stashwick (12 Monkeys, The Originals, Revolution, KimPossible and also had his own comic Devil Inside)

Stranger Things cast (David Harbour etc)

Roswell New Mexico cast

Revolution cast, including David Lyons and Billy Burke

• Like 1

Seth Green (Star Wars: Clone Wars :yoda:, Family Guy, Buffy, Austin Powers, IT & Robot Chicken)
Heather Morris (Glee, Spring Breakers & Ice Age: Continental Drift)
Tara Reid (American Pie, Sharknado, Josie & The Pussycats, Scrubs & The Big Lebowski)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (Buffy, Ringer, Scream 2, The Grudge & The Crazy Ones)
Amy Adams (Man of Steel, Enchanted, Justice League, Sharp Objects, The Muppets & Doubt)
Jack Conley (Angel, NCIS, Agent Carter, Sons of Anarchy, CSI, The Purge: Anarchy & Buffy)

• Like 1

I was delighted to see Tom Atkins , Adrienne Barbeau and Nick Castle at last year's London Film and Comic Con, being a big fan of John Carpenter I would love to see them all return for this year's LFCC event, and of the course the man himself John Carpenter would be amazing! Plus...

Kurt Russell 

Jamie Lee Curtis

Austin Stoker (Assault on Precinct 13)

Charles Cyphers (Assault..., Halloween and The Fog)

Nancy Kyes (Loomis) (Assault..., Halloween and The Fog)

PJ Soles (Halloween)

Tommy Lee Wallace (Director - Halloween III: Season of the Witch, Fright Night Part 2, IT TV Series (1990))

Dean Cundey (Cinematographer - Halloween, The Fog, Escape from New York, The Thing, Halloween III, Big Trouble in Little China, Back to the Future Trilogy, Jurassic Park...)

Also:

Director - Walter Hill

Director - William Friedkin

Director - John Landis

Dan Ackroyd

Matthew Modine

Thank you.

• Like 2