Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

Where are the Charmed guest announcements? :( Come on Showmasters, it's what the fans are asking for!! Brian Krause would be the top choice for me :)

Agreed. My top choice would be Shannen Doherty! It is annoying especially when the cast have said they would love to do a UK convention.

I know right, fans would love it if they came over here again :) So many original and new Charmed fans out there, or ones who have missed out on previous conventions.

Where are the Charmed guest announcements? :( Come on Showmasters, it's what the fans are asking for!! Brian Krause would be the top choice for me :)

Agreed. My top choice would be Shannen Doherty! It is annoying especially when the cast have said they would love to do a UK convention.
  • Like 1

Michelle Trachtenberg (Buffy, Six Feet Under & Gossip Girl)
Denise Richards (Starship Troopers, The World is Not Enough, Twisted & Wild Things)
Breckin Meyer (Franklin & Bash, Clueless, Robot Chicken, Heroes, Road Trip & Freddy’s Dead)
Gina Torres (Serenity/Firefly, Angel, Suits, Alias, Hannibal & 24)
Jayma Mays (Glee, Heroes, Ugly Betty, The League, Red Eye & The Millers)
Paige Moss (Beverley Hills 90210, Its All Relative, Can’t Hardly Wait & Buffy)

1. Milo Ventimigila (I know he went last year but I missed it and NEED to meet him:( !)

2.Seth Green

3. Rose McGowen

4. Holly Marie Combs

5. ABSOLUTELY ANYONE from buffy, charmed, true blood or Gilmore girls...

Wrestlers

1. The Undertaker

2. Chris Jericho

3. Dean Malenko

• Like 2

My fiancé would also kill me if I didn't state that he is desperate to meet anyone from walking dead particularly norman reedus ... hes also a big horror fan so the guests this year are amazing for him and any more including directors would be amazing... he is particularly excited by the announcements of George a romero and Robert englund so hats off for these guests :)

also his number 1 is arnie but keeping our fingers crossed for the massive guest announcement tomorrow!

how about some rocky guests,as the 40th anniversary of rocky in 2016 its about time to get a few stars over,and if so can you get them to collectormania as well as lfcc,and if stallone attends will he still be charging ridiculous prices for his autograph also i would like to see some harrry potter stars such as julie walters and mark williams and maybe david thewlis and jason isaacs and monty python stars,strikeback stars,and the penny dreadful cast,timothy dalton and eva green

Edited by cailesy

I would love to meet Santiago Cabrera who plays Aramis in BBC SHOW The Musketeers. I did see him and other other cast. Unfortunately I was not able to

get to Santiago for autograph signing & pic taken with him. I hope there will be another opportunity at future events.

Anybody from Once Upon A Time.

Preferably the main season regulars (although quite unlikely) like Jennifer Morrison/Lana Parrilla/Colin O'Donoghue, or Meghan Ory, Rebecca Mader, Sean Maguire, Emilie De Ravin, Elizabeth Lail, Georgina Haig, Scott Michael Foster.

Oooh and Stef Dawson too (she's not from OUAT lmao, but The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2)

• Like 1

Love to meet Ioan Gruffudd, Robert Lindsay, Sean Conery I think would be an ace guest... Robson Green who is supposedly a really nice guy.... Ant & Dec (been a fan since Byker Grove)...

(trying to think of some not so obvious choices... there's just so many?)

Edited by Decant

I know you have most of the musketeers cast attending lfcc but would still like to see tamla kari howard charles ryan gage alexandra dowling hugo speer marc warren charlotte salt and santiago cabrerathere yeah i know ryan gage and alexandra dowling are at mkfcc but thats too far for me also would like to meet most of the grimm cast david giuntoli russel hornsby silas weir mitchell sasha roiz reggie lee bree turner claire coffee bitsie tulloch jacqueline toboni again i know claire coffee was at mkfcc but again refer to the third sentence of this comment as to why i couldn't go mind my there are enough guests at lfcc this time and some real headline ones so if you got those as well i would be totally made up but also totally broke lol

Some punctuation there might have helped my brain process all that... o_o but I strongly agree regarding the Musketeers lot!

Also for movie guests can we get Leigh Whannell for horror fans?

Natalie Portman (Star Wars :vader: , Thor, V for Vendetta & Black Swan)
Anna Kendrick (Scott Pilgrim Vs The World, Twilight, Pitch Perfect, Rocket Science & Up In The Air)
David Boreanaz (Bones, Angel & Buffy)
Emily Bergl (Taken, Desperate Housewives, The Rage: Carrie 2, Shameless & Gilmore Girls)
Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse, Buffy, Angel, Hulk & Agents of S.M.A.S.H. & Jay & Silent Bob)
David Denman (The Office, After Earth, Angel, Parenthood & Big Fish)

The Affair

Dominic West

Ruth Wilson

Joshua Jackson

Fortitude

Richard Dormer

Luke Treadaway

Veronica Echegui

Sofie Grabol

SIenna Guillory

Elizabeth Dormer-Phillips

Jessica Raine

Christopher Eccleston

The Borgias

Jeremy irons

François Arnaud

David Oakes

Holliday Grainger

Lotte Verbeek

The Tudors

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Henry Cavill

Natalie Dormer

James Frain

Sam Neill

Sarah Bolger

Anthony Brophy

Hans Matheson

Tamzin Merchant

Maria Doyle Kennedy

Torrance Coombs

Sons of Anarchy

Charlie Hannum

Maggie Siff

Theo Rossi

Ron Perlman

Katie Sagal

Tommy Flanagan

Kim Coates

Ryan hurst

Jimmy Smits

Edited by sarzy2

Harry Lloyd. He may not have been in GoT long, but he left an indellible mark. He has also been in Doctor Who and Robin Hood (amongst countless other things), so his fans should be varied.

Also, if we are laking about writers and crew etc, what about Bryan Fuller? He has produced / been the showrunner on some real amazing stuff, including Dead Like Me, Pushing Daisies, Wonderfalls, Heroes, Hannibal and will also be makiing American Gods soon!