Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

people i wanna meet randoms lol -

. eliza dusku - shes said she would love to come london film comic con fingers crossed it happens one day :)

. maggie q

. rachael taylor

. michel c hall

. jennifer carpenter

. jessica de gouw

. jamie campbell bower

.sam clafin

. lily collins

. lily james

.aaron taylor johnson

. taylor kitsch

.aaron paul

. viola davis

. nicholas brendan

. anthony stewart head

. charisma carpenter

. jennifer morrison

. mark hamill

. amy acker

.rose mciver

. hayley atwell

. brett dalton

. ming na wen

. jaime alexander

. elizabeth shue

. katharine isabelle

. jason ritter

. skeet ulrich

. robin tunney

. danielle harris

. scout taylor compton

.adrianne palicki

.emily vancamp

.connie britton

. eliza taylor

.zachary levi

. jack coleman

. corey stoll

ryan guzman

.robbie kay

. masi oka

.hugh dancy

. orlando jones

. john noble

.laurence fishbourne

. carrie anne moss

gillian anderson

. sarah bolger

. matt barr

. bille piper

. karen gillan

, alice eve

• Like 1

. nina dobrev- because shes leaving the vampire diaries at the end of this season which is season 6 and im desperate to meet her if anyone could get her you guys could and she loves london and you would get lots of people buying tickets if she attended plus shes been in lets be cops nd is gonna be in a movie called final girls out some time this year in america i no its probly impossible but if you dont ask if you dont get eh no hate please lol

. jennifer morrison - because she is in once upon a time one of my fave shows , shes been in House M.D , urban legends final cut, how i met your mother shes perfect and im dying to meet her :P

. tobin bell - i adore saw like literally anyone from saw would be great but meeting the guy who brought jigsaw to life would seriously make my life the saw movies are one of my faves and i love jigsaw

. robert carlyle - because hes been in so many things not to mention his role as rumplestiltskin in once upon a time im amazing hes such a fab actor :)

. ming na wen - because agent may is just such a kick ass female not to mention ming voiced mulan in the disney movie how cool is that :)

. eliza dusku - yes i keep asking for eliza i no but maybe it will pay off ahaha shes said she would love to come to attend london film comic con if she was asked , shes been in buffy, angel, wrong turn, tru calling, dollhouse etc shes just fantastic

. holly marie combs- i no youve had her at a previous event but i didnt no about these kinda events then so i think its only fair you get her back :P

. anthony stewart head- i no he was at last years but i only attended the sunday and sadly he was only there saturday i need to meet the man who holds a big place in my heart i love giles :D

. hayden panetierre- yes shes been to a future event but i missed out on meeting her as i found out to late shes been in heroes, currently in nashville shes been in scream 4 which is such an amazing franchise i need to meet her

. nick blood - i no hes at collectomania this year but i cant attend this year as im attending another con the whole weekend so it would be great if you brought him back i adore him as hunter in agents of shield

. clark gregg- because who doesnt love clark gregg agent coulson is amazing and clark seems like such a lovely funny guy ;)

. B.J Britt - because i loved agent triplet so much its so sad hes no longer in agents of shields but the plus side is made me could get him for a con who knows :)

. skeet ukrich - because him and neve campbell have been in the craft and scream together he was awesome in both imagine a double with him and neve i need to stop dreaming i no lol

. charlie cox - because hes daredevil officially in the new tv series i cant wait to watch it and loved him as tristin in stardust plus we shares the same surname as me :P lol

also anyone from the the saw movies , the vampire diaries, arrow, the flash, once upon a time, buffy, angel, star wars, the scream movies. nightmare on elm street movies, izombie, revenge, agents of shield, agent carter,dexter, orange is the new black , daredevil tv series, smallville, heroes , one tree hill etc :)

Edited by bexylovescons
  • Like 1

Daniel Dae Kim (Lost, Hawaii Five-0, 24, Star Trek Enterprise, Angel & Insurgent)
Katherine Heigl (Grey’s Anatomy, Roswell & Knocked Up)
Ethan Erickson (Melrose Place, Buffy & CSI: New York)
Amy Smart (The Butterfly Effect, Shameless, Starship Troopers, Justified, Road Trip & Crank)
Ali Larter (Heroes, Resident Evil, Legends, Legally Blonde & Final Destination 1 & 2)
Kellan Lutz (Twilight, Immortals, Legend of Hercules, Expendables 3, Nightmare on Elm St & 90210)

Would love to see Matthew Gray Gubler at the Winter Con. Hes known more for his character Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds. I know quite a few UK fans that would be interested in seeing him as he rarely appears at cons let alone the UK.

Would love to see Matthew Gray Gubler at the Winter Con. Hes known more for his character Spencer Reid on Criminal Minds. I know quite a few UK fans that would be interested in seeing him as he rarely appears at cons let alone the UK.