Tv and movie guest suggestions

showmasters

Wil Wheaton!!! I know he's been mentioned many many times, but he'd be a fantastic guest. I've seen Wil perform several times in the US, his panels and shows are always packed out, one of the most popular guests around. He's recently been to conventions in Germany and Australia, so long overdue a trip to our shores.

I had an absolute blast last year meeting some of the Primeval cast at Collectormania and LFCC. I know there were other fans who weren't able to go last year but would love to meet them.

Hannah Spearritt, Andrew Lee Potts, Ciaran McMenamin and Ben Mansfield again

Ben Miller, Alexander Siddiq, Jason Flemyng, Douglas Henshall, James Murray, Juliet Aubrey, Ruth Bradley, Ruth Kierney

And also how about some from the Canadian spin off "New World"... Niall Matter (also from Eureka) and Sara Canning (also of Vampire Diaries) did a UK at the end of last year so may well be up for another... Danny Rahim also did the same one. Would be cool to also get Miranda Frigon, Crystal Lowe and Geoff Gustaffson to complete the set ;)

I would love to see Eric Szmanda and George Eads (CSI:Crime Scene Investigation) and Christopher Mintz Plasse (SuperBad, Kick Ass)

Dave Franko (21 Jump Street)

To meet Eric Szmanda would be amazing and complete my 'people I want to meet' list

Apologies for any repeat suggestions here (and I'm sure there will be some), but, I would love it if Bruce Campbell, Kane Hodder and Gunnar Hansen Cary Elwes (or any of the Princess Bride cast -Wallace Shawn would be awesome!) Any of the 'main' GoT guests (Starks or lannisters) in particular Peter Dinklage! Edward James Olmos or James Callis would be incredible too. I know many of these have been to the shows before but I only started going the last year or two so missed out :borg:

Hahaha a dream meet would be Harrison Ford but I know he is adverse to this sort of thing

Andy Umberger (24, Buffy & Boston Legal)

Kim Director (Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, Cavemen & Law & Order)

Kristy Wu (Cry Wolf, Buffy & Lions for Lambs)

Ashley Greene (Twilight, Pan Am & Desire)

Heather Donahue (The Blair Witch Project & Taken)

Abraham Benrubi (ER, Men in Trees, Buffy & Memphis Beat)