Dark Angel

Raylenth

Jessica Alba. :D

"You're my wife, now..."

mwah-hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa!

Come on, you cannot ask for Jessica Alba ! you are already busy with Nicole de Boer and Gillian Anderson ! :angel:

I would be more than pleased to help you with Miss Alba ;) while you will be busy with the two others :unsure::D

Jessica Alba and Dark Angel related characters : you have my vote too B)

she is SOO skinny it's scarey!!! :D

but it was cool tv series, shame it got cut just when it was getting cool! :unsure:

just waiting for s2 boxset to come down bit more, got s1 for £24.99 :D

Dark Angel gets my vote too

surfy sah xx :angel:

I read that Jessica Alba has recently got the part of the Invisible Girl in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie...

Wow, good ! Well, I just hope she won't be invisible the whole movie long !! :rolleyes:

Do you know when the shooting will start ? If it is close to C6, then it would mean the end

of our hopes :lol:

But other guests from Dark Angel would be great as well : Michael Weatherly would be nice

too. But there are also Valerie Rae Miller (original Cindy :lol: ), Jennifer Blanc (Kendra), Richard

Gunn (Sketchy), Jc Mc Kenzie ('Normal'), John Savage (Lydeker), Jensen Ackles (Ben, Alec),

Kevin Durand (Joshua), and of course Nana Visitor (as Madam X :lol: )

Edited by lams9999

I read that Jessica Alba has recently got the part of the Invisible Girl in the upcoming Fantastic Four movie...

Wow, good ! Well, I just hope she won't be invisible the whole movie long !! :o

- it would be a crime against humanity!

:angry:

...Nana Visitor would be cool.

...Nana Visitor would be cool.

And I've just seen this afternoon that she will do an event in mid-september ! So this is maybe a possibility :o

I've already met Nana two years ago and she was really nice !! :angry:

Edited by lams9999