C6!!! Forum Madness!

DarkElfUK

Schmooz I'm sure there'd be dozens of people wanting to dress up as Quidditch teams...! But who will dress up as the Golden Snitch?

well... we have a thread up in the HP section if anyone wants to know more.

heehee a golden snitch! omg we shud get someone to hide one sumwhere..... :P

Heheh that would rock!! Give people that little extra thing to doo! Hahah, that'd be awesome! How many people have you got so far...actually I'll take a gander... :wub:

yeh go mosey over to our thread :D

lol

not many.. 3 slyth 4 gryff i think :angel:

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are you still going to C6? No . . . . . . . . Yeah (Gotcha almost then didn't I Andy Pandy?!?)

Almost Jay, Almost! :wub::angel: (and Bellerophong's Llama fluff...he sells it by the bag load)

Hum hum Brown Llama, have you any Fluff? (apparently they Hum)

Yes sir, Yes sir...three bags full..

One for the Fangorn, one for the Jay and one for the little Smaug who wiggles for fame!

haha i likses!! we will now also expect a full rendition at c6... get practising

Schmooz I'm sure there'd be dozens of people wanting to dress up as Quidditch teams...! But who will dress up as the Golden Snitch?

heehee a golden snitch! omg we shud get someone to hide one sumwhere..... :o

Heheh that would rock!! Give people that little extra thing to doo! Hahah, that'd be awesome! How many people have you got so far...actually I'll take a gander... :D

yeh go mosey over to our thread :P

lol

not many.. 3 slyth 4 gryff i think :lol:

Hey that aint badd!! Almost got yourself a game going!! :lol::lol: Gotta get that rivalry going too! ^_^

*moseys on over to the thread*

So are you still going to C6? No . . . . . . . . Yeah (Gotcha almost then didn't I Andy Pandy?!?)

Almost Jay, Almost! :lol::lol: (and Bellerophong's Llama fluff...he sells it by the bag load)

One for the Fangorn, one for the Jay and one for the little Smaug who wiggles for fame!

haha i likses!! we will now also expect a full rendition at c6... get practising

Awww heheh thank yooou!! *bows*

Ohh yeaah...I'll be sure to practice! ^_^ *goes to shower to practice* :lol:

heehee a golden snitch! omg we shud get someone to hide one sumwhere..... :o

Heheh that would rock!! Give people that little extra thing to doo! Hahah, that'd be awesome! How many people have you got so far...actually I'll take a gander... :P

yeh go mosey over to our thread :o

lol

not many.. 3 slyth 4 gryff i think :lol:

Hey that aint badd!! Almost got yourself a game going!! :lol:^_^ Gotta get that rivalry going too! :D

*moseys on over to the thread*

hmm... yeh i guess. once we complete the teams it wud be great though!!

jay sed summat about being madame hooch.... having 2 teams a a ref wud be great... we cud even try playing :lol:

haha

Randomly lurking about so I thought I'd fill in it

Heheh we like lurkers, but we like those who post even more!! That's why we like you so much! Great to see you making an appearence here Kell! :angry:

Make sure you sort out that room soon! :D

Well I'll keep checking back and keep making appearences

And I found out I'm at the Travel Lodge

*sigh* Wonder where I'm staying... *sends a mental kick to Kiki*

Either way be warned....I brought to whopping massive goodmans speakers with me last time... So what ever hotel I'm in I shall have loud music.... :D

Awww, and we got chinese all over the floor...and pencils, and general crap...Our room was a tip, and it took us about...under an hour to get it like that once all three of us had sorted stuff out.

Definition of Sorting Stuff Out al la Smaug:

To spread ones stuff on every clear surface and only remove afforementioned stuff when you are required to leave.

I think the bathroom was the only clean area...*thinks* no, wait...it wasn't....

OK, that randomness felt good.

ETA:

*eyes Andy* Full and Fluff don't rhyme...

Edited by Smaug

To spread ones stuff on every clear surface and only remove afforementioned stuff when you are required to leave.

i do that.

i noticed last time i stayed in a hotel. i am the one who makes the most mess and has the most things so i manage to spread out across every available surface in the hotel room within about half an hour.

spesh when im getting ready for summat andhave to try on 3 tops before i can choose... :D

i do that.

i noticed last time i stayed in a hotel. i am the one who makes the most mess and has the most things so i manage to spread out across every available surface in the hotel room within about half an hour.

spesh when im getting ready for summat andhave to try on 3 tops before i can choose... :D

I did the whole trying on tops... :D I ended up wearing one of Kiki's instead XD I just emptied my stuff every where! It's easier to find that way! Puts people off coming into the room as well! :P

The cleaner said to us she tried making the bed but she thought it best she left the rest of the room.

lmao!

i do that.

I did the whole trying on tops... :D I ended up wearing one of Kiki's instead XD I just emptied my stuff every where! It's easier to find that way! Puts people off coming into the room as well! :P

The cleaner said to us she tried making the bed but she thought it best she left the rest of the room.

lmao!

haha well done

ooooooooh god ill be awful w th trying stuff on and having hair products and make up and stuff everywhere this time - spesh with the party!!!

i'll have to warn david ben n tash tho they know what im like already :D

i do that.

spesh when im getting ready for summat andhave to try on 3 tops before i can choose... :unsure:

I did the whole trying on tops... :lol: I ended up wearing one of Kiki's instead XD I just emptied my stuff every where! It's easier to find that way! Puts people off coming into the room as well! :D

lmao!

haha well done

ooooooooh god ill be awful w th trying stuff on and having hair products and make up and stuff everywhere this time - spesh with the party!!!

i'll have to warn david ben n tash tho they know what im like already :D

Ahhh! The party!! ACK! lmao! I think I know what I'm wearing to that any way! And I better not have any last minute changes!

I think i'm in the travelodge again....I'm not entirely sure. It's up to Kiki where we stay this time.

I need a cuppa now.... but the kettle is a mile away...*groan*

not a clue what im wearing to the party. i may plan in advance, but not THAT far n advance :lol::D if i get my way mum will be buying me some new clothes before then... seeing as my wages have to be saved to pay for my trip to india. :unsure:

go smaug - go get that kettle

ive bin attacking the office water cooler thingy all day... its really nice water

its keeping me awakeish.......

Our kettle is a stupidly expensive britta filter one. You have to wait for the water to filter and then boil the kettle. It makes crap tea. Give me unfiltered water any day..I like my tea so strong it could de grease an engine. So mum came home when I was making the tea and we've had a good old natter about stuff! I love talking with my mum we're like right old gossips.

Any who...I have to plan in advance! I'm freakish like that! :unsure:

I may well be wearing a black with redy pinky pinstipe suit. It's gorgeous. I love it. Just need a top for underneath.

But who knows!!! I might fall in love with some more clothing before then!

Our kettle is a stupidly expensive britta filter one. You have to wait for the water to filter and then boil the kettle. It makes crap tea. Give me unfiltered water any day..I like my tea so strong it could de grease an engine. So mum came home when I was making the tea and we've had a good old natter about stuff! I love talking with my mum we're like right old gossips.

Any who...I have to plan in advance! I'm freakish like that! :rolleyes:

I may well be wearing a black with redy pinky pinstipe suit. It's gorgeous. I love it. Just need a top for underneath.

But who knows!!! I might fall in love with some more clothing before then!

ooo you told me about the suit when i spoke to yeh on saturday. it sounds well nice!!!!

i plan to steal my sisters top... cuz it suits me.

but thats about all i know as yet.... need new clothes

off to mk i go when i get paid!

Heheh be my guest! Thats what its for...C6 organisation and discussions...lol...I'm sorry girls, but your rooms sound... *dares not imagine*

The cleaner said to us she tried making the bed but she thought it best she left the rest of the room

I'm sorry, but that just cracked me up!! Hahah!

Girls hey! :lol:

Well as long as you have fun!

And you wear that suit Rach, it certainly sounds kewl...a hat, you need a hat too!

Oh and when are you going to India Schmooz?

Oh okay...ummm...'three bags of the stuff'? :lol:

Hows that! :lol::firedevil:

Hum hum Brown Llama, have you any Fluff?

Yes sir, Yes sir... bags full of the stuff.

One for the Fangorn,

one for the Jay

and one for the little Smaug who wiggles for fame!

Yeah, sorta works!!!

Also I shall aim for a tidier room for C6!...*thinks about it* That might actually be impossible.

As for the suit I am wearing it coz it rocks, and a hat....hmmm.....

Heheh be my guest! Thats what its for...C6 organisation and discussions...lol...I'm sorry girls, but your rooms sound... *dares not imagine*

Well I gotta share with Suzi :firedevil:

Heheh, well...

*hands u a dustpan and brush* Hehe! :lol:

Hum hum Brown Llama, have you any Fluff?

Yes sir, Yes sir... bags full of the stuff.

One for the Fangorn,

one for the Jay

and one for the little Smaug who wiggles for fame!

Yeah, sorta works!!!

Also I shall aim for a tidier room for C6!...*thinks about it* That might actually be impossible.

As for the suit I am wearing it coz it rocks, and a hat....hmmm.....

Awww...it doesn't really work does it...heheh think you're just being nice! :o Couldn't think of anything better while I have convos bleeping at me! :D

And yeaah I'm sure it does rock! You make sure u lead yourself down the path that ROCKS. Heheh!

• Moderators

Heheh, well...

*hands u a dustpan and brush* Hehe! :lol:

*hands it back* :lol:

u keep it, and when I need help, u can come and help us :o

Heheh, well...

*hands u a dustpan and brush* Hehe! :o

*hands it back* :P

u keep it, and when I need help, u can come and help us :P

Hey come on now...that's a lil harsh!! I'm lending you my dustpan and brush, surely that's enough of a contribution! :D:lol::lol:

Oh, I'm watching Kiki book the Travel lodge now....she's asking for room 12!! :firedevil:

Woo chinese on sunday night again!! lets see if I can keep my special fried rice in the box this time....