Gemini: May 21 - June 20

Cancer: June 21 - July 22

Leo: July 23 - August 22

Virgo: August 23 - Sept 22

Libra: Sept 23 - Oct 22

Scorpio: Oct 23 - Nov 21

Sagittarius: Nov 22 - Dec 21

Capricorn: Dec 22 - Jan 19

Oooooooh. I have a bone to pick with you...

See now I'm a cuspy young cusp of a thing. Well sort of. In fact I have no idea what I'm on about so I'll start again.

Anyway being born on the lovely day that is January 20 most thingies call me a capricorn. but then theres the odd one. like this one, that likes to call me a aquarius. so i'm kinda like a fish-goat type thing. am i?

this post doesn't have much of a point really.

anyway, sign me up for any clubs i'm not down for. i'm shocked. truly shocked that i'm not on some lists. :angel:

awww. would i live on land or in water? or would i just flip over and wiggle away and die? cos technically that would be impossible to be a fish-goat.

if it were a crab-goat or some sort of thing then that would work...

Star signs - as in "What's my star sign?" - is a phrase the average reader of horoscope columns in newspapers thinks of as a "label" for a stereotype applied to him simply because he was born in a certain one-month time period.

Sign is an astrological term used by astrologers to define a a sector of the sky. It is one of the twelve sections of Space which were originally marked by certain groups of stars called constellations which are still seen within a narrow band of the sky called the zodiac. These star patterns of the zodiac were a convenient way to locate the Sun and Moon and planets which appeared to be passing through a particular constellation. Zodiac signs and astrological signs and Sun signs are terms which mean the same as star signs. Astrology signs and planet signs and birth signs are similar terms used by laymen; but these usually refer to Sun signs, which is the term commonly used by astrologers.

Strictly speaking, Signs are areas in space, or areas on the map of space called the horoscope chart (or birth chart) in which the Sun and Planets are positioned at various times. A sign cusp is the boundary line between two Signs. The Sign where the Sun appeared on your day of birth is called your Sun Sign. You also have a Moon Sign.

Basically, look below and find which starsign months your birthday falls into..

Aquarius: Jan 20 - Feb 18

Pisces: Feb 19 - March 20

Aries: March 21 - April 19

Taurus: April 20 - May 20

So you are born on the 21th of May, so that makes you a....Gemini! (According to the details I found)

gemini.jpg

Chatty Gemini is your star sign, which tells us that the Sun awakened the dual sign of the Twins in the Zodiac on your birthday. The Sun in astrology stands for our inner nature. The third sign of the zodiac, Gemini, a masculine sign, is ruled by the quick and lively planet Mercury, the messenger of the gods. A mutable (fluid and changeable) sign, Gemini governs communications, intellectual matters, and gossip! It is an air sign, which means Gemini people are ingenious, quick-witted communicators, although you are often restless, easily bored and can become frustrated by things moving too slowly.

The Sun, ruler of our inner nature, is bright in Gemini. It favours writing, other forms of communication, and travel (although beware of running around in circles just for the sake of it, or because others have imposed on your good nature). Geminians are great talkers and are usually very much in demand socially, because you are so entertaining. You'd make a great talk-show host. Gemini is the life of the party.

Being a dual sign has (of course) both an up and a down-side. You are vitally interested in what's new and fashionable, though you have a healthy skepticism which allows you to see both sides of the image. You are a party animal, but like to sit back and analyse, or send up the whole procedure. You multiply the effects of other people's energy, but can become deflated if you are out of the limelight for any length of time. Your sharp wit and excellent powers of observation make you a good raconteur, although you have a tendency to exaggerate which can cause trouble with your relationships.

You really have little faith in yourself, which you mask with ironic wit or sarcasm, but in truth you can use your flexible mind to better yourself in a surprising number of ways. You spend more time talking than eating, so you are able to stay fairly slim. Your flexible bod enjoys agile sports: gymnastics, bicycling, swimming, and so on. Favorites are tennis, racquetball and similar games involving a partner. Gemini talents include design, interior decoration, arts and crafts, magic and illusion, and music.

Gemini rules the hands and arms, lungs, thymus gland and upper ribs; people with Gemini active in their charts are subject to injury or infection in these areas and should resist the temptation to smoke. Geminians are also subject to mental distraction and hovering between alternatives, or attempting to pursue mutually conflicting goals.

Gemini colours are yellow and light blue, and mixed colours. Your birthstone is the agate, attractively streaked with colours like the multi-faceted Geminian personality. Gemini flowers include the lilac, azalea, and lily-of-the-valley.

OOOH NOW I UNDERSTAND!!!!THX ANDY!!!!you rock!!

Yeah i don't really know in english in dutch i'm a tweeling!!! :P

I reckon you would be mostly like a fish (therefore, living in water) but have the head of a goat - so you'd have horns....

Hmmmmm....

Lookin' good! :P

but if i have the head of a goat doesnt that mean i have the breathing apparatus of a goat? then i'd drown.

what are you trying to do to me?!

:P

I reckon you would be mostly like a fish (therefore, living in water) but have the head of a goat - so you'd have horns....

Hmmmmm....

Lookin' good!  :P

but if i have the head of a goat doesnt that mean i have the breathing apparatus of a goat? then i'd drown.

:P

You have a goat's head with gills! :lol:

Hmmmmm....

Lookin' good!  :o

:o

You have a goat's head with gills! :o

urgh. furry AND disgusting.

o wait a minute, goats arent really furry. they're hairy. or are they?

Star signs - as in "What's my star sign?" - is a phrase the average reader of horoscope columns in newspapers thinks of as a "label" for a stereotype applied to him simply because he was born in a certain one-month time period.

Sign is an astrological term used by astrologers to define a a sector of the sky. It is one of the twelve sections of Space which were originally marked by certain groups of stars called constellations which are still seen within a narrow band of the sky called the zodiac. These star patterns of the zodiac were a convenient way to locate the Sun and Moon and planets which appeared to be passing through a particular constellation. Zodiac signs and astrological signs and Sun signs are terms which mean the same as star signs. Astrology signs and planet signs and birth signs are similar terms used by laymen; but these usually refer to Sun signs, which is the term commonly used by astrologers.

Strictly speaking, Signs are areas in space, or areas on the map of space called the horoscope chart (or birth chart) in which the Sun and Planets are positioned at various times. A sign cusp is the boundary line between two Signs. The Sign where the Sun appeared on your day of birth is called your Sun Sign. You also have a Moon Sign.

Basically, look below and find which starsign months your birthday falls into..

So you are born on the 21th of May, so that makes you a....Gemini! (According to the details I found)

gemini.jpg

Chatty Gemini is your star sign, which tells us that the Sun awakened the dual sign of the Twins in the Zodiac on your birthday. The Sun in astrology stands for our inner nature. The third sign of the zodiac, Gemini, a masculine sign, is ruled by the quick and lively planet Mercury, the messenger of the gods. A mutable (fluid and changeable) sign, Gemini governs communications, intellectual matters, and gossip! It is an air sign, which means Gemini people are ingenious, quick-witted communicators, although you are often restless, easily bored and can become frustrated by things moving too slowly. 

The Sun, ruler of our inner nature, is bright in Gemini. It favours writing, other forms of communication, and travel (although beware of running around in circles just for the sake of it, or because others have imposed on your good nature). Geminians are great talkers and are usually very much in demand socially, because you are so entertaining. You'd make a great talk-show host. Gemini is the life of the party.

Being a dual sign has (of course) both an up and a down-side. You are vitally interested in what's new and fashionable, though you have a healthy skepticism which allows you to see both sides of the image. You are a party animal, but like to sit back and analyse, or send up the whole procedure. You multiply the effects of other people's energy, but can become deflated if you are out of the limelight for any length of time. Your sharp wit and excellent powers of observation make you a good raconteur, although you have a tendency to exaggerate which can cause trouble with your relationships.

You really have little faith in yourself, which you mask with ironic wit or sarcasm, but in truth you can use your flexible mind to better yourself in a surprising number of ways. You spend more time talking than eating, so you are able to stay fairly slim. Your flexible bod enjoys agile sports: gymnastics, bicycling, swimming, and so on. Favorites are tennis, racquetball and similar games involving a partner. Gemini talents include design, interior decoration, arts and crafts, magic and illusion, and music.

Gemini rules the hands and arms, lungs, thymus gland and upper ribs; people with Gemini active in their charts are subject to injury or infection in these areas and should resist the temptation to smoke. Geminians are also subject to mental distraction and hovering between alternatives, or attempting to pursue mutually conflicting goals.

Gemini colours are yellow and light blue, and mixed colours. Your birthstone is the agate, attractively streaked with colours like the multi-faceted Geminian personality. Gemini flowers include the lilac, azalea, and lily-of-the-valley.

OOOH NOW I UNDERSTAND!!!!THX ANDY!!!!you rock!!

Yeah i don't really know in english in dutch i'm a tweeling!!! :o

Heheh no probs at all! Just glad to help! :o

Tweeling heh? So whats a Pisces then?

See now I'm a cuspy young cusp of a thing. Well sort of. In fact I have no idea what I'm on about so I'll start again.

Anyway being born on the lovely day that is January 20 most thingies call me a capricorn. but then theres the odd one. like this one, that likes to call me a aquarius. so i'm kinda like a fish-goat type thing. am i?

anyway, sign me up for any clubs i'm not down for. i'm shocked. truly shocked that i'm not on some lists. :D

Hahah, I just knew someone would be like this...and I shoulda guessed it would be you! ^_^

Well to tell the truth, I don't know...you're probbaly right..as I am not sure how correct my sources are! heheh you fish...goat person you...! As for me..I'm just a fish..or two..^_^

There you go! :D

#1-- **Little Miss Brandybuck**-- Chief manager and Billy's all-round personnal 'minder'

#2-- PippinsLady-- Society secretary and Billy's personnal dresser

#3-- Earendil-- Keeper of Billy's kilt

#4--Naurarwen_fangorn-- Wardrobe assistant

#5--Brave hobbit-- Keeper of Billy's eyes

#6--Hobbitslut-- Keeper of Billy's right little toe

#7--Billybird-- Keeper of Billy's wonderfully gorgeous kissable mouth

#8--Kilteus-- Keeper of Billy's mushrooms!

#9--Inos-- Keeper of Billy's curly hobbit wig!

#10--*Amy*-- Keeper of Billy's perfect "pointy" nose!

#11--Kiki Dream-- Keeper of Billy's smile

#12--Merry Madam-- Keeper of Billy's laugh

#13--Smaug-- Keeper of Billy's musical talent and personal guitar tuner

#14--lotr nut-- Keeper of Billy's hair and make-up

#15--JaY (Gears?!?)-- Keeper of Billy's fine ass!

#16--Shepseskaf-- Keeper of Billy's hands

#17--Junelilly-- Keeper of Billy's manly stubble

#18-- legolas' mistress--

#19-- Sleepingdragons-- Keeper of Billy's stripy shirts

#20-- Tigerlily-- Keeper of Billy's heart

#21-- LOTR Forever-- Keepers of Billy's tongue

#22-- Annagorn-- Keeper of Billy's hair

#23-- Pippinweasley-- Keeper of Billy's cute Scottish accent

#24-- hobbit of renfrewshire-- Keeper of Billy's pint

#25-- elijahs_little_hobbit-- Keeper of Billy's hobbit feet

#26-- Maraviel-- Keeper of Billy's cheeky glint in his eye

Here's the list for RSVF Mmmmmmmmm Viggo club

Founder member Eogwyn

No 1 Narago

2 Lovely hobbit/Brave hobbit

3 Kilteus

4 Silent Bob (Silent? Me?)

5 Naurarwen_fangorn

6 *Amy*

7 *~Nell~* (MiMo)

8 Piglet

9 Frodos_Girl

10 elijahs_ladie

11 Wyn

12 PippinsLady

13 **Little Miss Brandybuck**

14 hobbitslut

15 Lupinberg_2k

16 jenny

17 RangerGirl

18 Nili

19 bosslady

20 Prongs

21 annagorn

22 lotr_nut

23 Princess L. Organa

24 Billybird

25 emma_w

:lol:

anyway, sign me up for any clubs i'm not down for. i'm shocked. truly shocked that i'm not on some lists. :D

Hahah, I just knew someone would be like this...and I shoulda guessed it would be you! :unsure:

Well to tell the truth, I don't know...you're probbaly right..as I am not sure how correct my sources are! heheh you fish...goat person you...! As for me..I'm just a fish..or two..:lol:

err...

pernickety since i don't actually give a damn about star signs...

:D

fish = pisces

water carrier = aquarius!!!

(i'm january 26th myself!!! :lol::D )

Bernie is a legend society...

Founder: theoden_of_rohan

Member 1: Narago

Member 2: hobbitslut

Member 3: elijahs_ladie

Member 4: Wyn

Member 5: Nili

Member 6: DarkElfUK

Member 7: naurarwen_fangorn

Member 8: lotr_nut

Member 9: Smaug

Member 10: Jenny

Member 11: inos

Member 12: lovely_hobbit

Member 13: Eogwyn

Member 14: **Little_Miss_Brandybuck**

Member 15: Kilteus

Member 16: *Amy*

Member 17: LOTR Forever

Member 18: Liselle

Member 19: daughter_of_kings

Member 20: POTATOES

Member 21: Little_Thief

Member 22: Merry Madam

Member 23: nyhobbit79

Updated today!

uh ? :unsure:

SIGN ME UP !!!

Bernie is a legend society...

Founder: theoden_of_rohan

Member 1: Narago

Member 2: hobbitslut

Member 3: elijahs_ladie

Member 4: Wyn

Member 5: Nili

Member 6: DarkElfUK

Member 7: naurarwen_fangorn

Member 8: lotr_nut

Member 9: Smaug

Member 10: Jenny

Member 11: inos

Member 12: lovely_hobbit

Member 13: Eogwyn

Member 14: **Little_Miss_Brandybuck**

Member 15: Kilteus

Member 16: *Amy*

Member 17: LOTR Forever

Member 18: Liselle

Member 19: daughter_of_kings

Member 20: POTATOES

Member 21: Little_Thief

Member 22: Merry Madam

Member 23: nyhobbit79

Updated today!

uh ? :rolleyes:

SIGN ME UP !!!

Me too PLEASE ! :blink::wub:

anyway, sign me up for any clubs i'm not down for. i'm shocked. truly shocked that i'm not on some lists. :lol:

Hahah, I just knew someone would be like this...and I shoulda guessed it would be you! :firedevil:

Well to tell the truth, I don't know...you're probbaly right..as I am not sure how correct my sources are! heheh you fish...goat person you...! As for me..I'm just a fish..or two..:lol:

err...

pernickety since i don't actually give a damn about star signs...

:o

fish = pisces

water carrier = aquarius!!!

(i'm january 26th myself!!! :D:P )

Eh?