Woo Hoo!

Raylenth

beat me to it !!!! :P:D:P hehehe!!!

and yes I was shaking with excitement last night!!! (sorry for scaring you ann - ann+sara+emma+dani - ooow and congrats on you 500th post!!! B) )

we HAVE to have ourselves a SG-forum meet at c6, need to meet everyone and jump round and get excited!!!! :D

Luv surfy sah xx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi- sorry if I'm buting in on a private chat- just wanted to say I'm sooo exited about the possibility of meeting Amanda she's my hero! I'm so exiting- I on;y wish Rick was going to althugh I would collapse at his feet if he did so maybe it's a good thing. lol.

just wanted to say I'm sooo exited about the possibility of meeting Amanda she's my hero! I'm so exiting- I on;y wish Rick was going to althugh I would collapse at his feet if he did so maybe it's a good thing. lol.

Ditto!!

We will definately have to meet up!! we could all go and meet her together!! Corin was great at C5, and i definately hope for chris or michael for C7. Rick would be GREAT but hey he doesnt even do the sg1 conventions so i dont see him comming to this darn it!!

Hi- sorry if I'm buting in on a private chat- just wanted to say I'm sooo exited about the possibility of meeting Amanda she's my hero! I'm so exiting- I on;y wish Rick was going to althugh I would collapse at his feet if he did so maybe it's a good thing. lol.

not at all!

the more the merrier!!!! :angry:

WELCOME to the STARGATE FORUM!! ;) (and the forum, but big up cause you are a SG fan !!! :D)

we'll def all have to meet up, will start a topic bout it now, bit early maybe but never mind, something extra to look forward to!!! :P

surfy sah =) xx

ps-some of us when we met Corin at c5 all went up together - here's a pic :P:(

corinnemec3.jpg

left to right - there's Proby's Girl (aka Katie), then Jeni and then me!!! Corin B) and then ann+sara+emma+dani (aka Emma, Ann and then Dani on the end) the member's of OJB yey! ;)

Edited by surfy_sah

SORRY babes!!!!!! but atleast I got your name right even if I spelt it wrong :P and put it with the wrong peep, soweeeee!!!! ^_^

the 4th Stargate peep is Star Trek TNG's Marina Sirtis (sp?) who was in season 5 episode "Watergate" as the Russian? scientist :D

surfy sah xx

• 7 months later...