WANTED!

showmasters

:( I want like to see the actors from 'Startrek' Enterprise, especially Vaughn Armstrong, as he has appeared in all the 'Startrek' series and has played so many roles; especially if his band 'The Enterprise' Blues band could also appear.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: Christian Kane :wub: please-he could bring his band and they could do a gig (a way for you to make more money!!)

J.August Richards-who is actually really good mates with Christian and would probably come if he came- he was at Kane's only uk gig in November with him.

Eliza Dushku-she rocks!

Jason Priestley

Carlos Bernard

Chris Eccleston(who is the cousin of my brother's godfather)

Corey Haim-for nostalgia!

Zach Galligan-cos Gremlins is cool!

Buffy cast

Angel cast-get Alexis to come back, he was really friendly and seemed to enjoy himself.

24 cast

The West Wing cast-especially :wub: Rob Lowe-yum.

CSI cast-they would be fantastic guests to get

Vince Vaughn cos I fancy him!

Ben Affleck-I fancy him more!!

In fact Kevin Smith and his crew of regulars would be great-Ben, Jason Lee, Jason Mewes etc

Bring Christian Coulson back too-as I like looking at him!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Jason Priestly and Rob Lowe?

This is rather off-topic but hey! An appearance by either or both would be most welcome. MMMMMmmmmm.

As for THE OMEN trilogy- I love those films. I'd positively CHEER to meet any cast member. I only hope SM can find one or more willing to guest at a con!

Pauline XX

• 1 month later...
Laughing Cavalier Posted on Jul 8 2005, 08:31 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's strange but I seem to remember Showmasters previously shoving offers of help with guests back in people's faces.

And now they want our help.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm    :unsure:

You cynical Laughing Cavalier you!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Halle Berry who starred as catwomen in the movie catwomen she was super! :P

Glen A. Larson i'd love to meet him and get his autograph as i couldn't get down to london to see him he created my fav sci-fi shows battlestar galatica and buck rogers!

Will Smith he's done so many great movies and my fav tv show the fresh prince of bel air

most of all i'd like Robert Beltran to star and not cancel which i heard he done at the london comic con doesn't seem loyal to his fans! :P

William Shatner he played my fav captain of all time.

Lucy Lui who played alex in charlies angel my fav angel she really knows how to kick A$$

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are having some trouble tracking down several potential guests. If anyone has any information which will help us find these people please e-mail us at Showmasters Towers info@showmastersonline.com   and we'll see if we can persuade them to appear at C6 or LFCC2! (Please e-mail us directly rather than posting their contact details on the forum).

Harvey Stephens - Damien in The Omen II

Last known to be a property developer in Kent

Jonathan Scott-Taylor - Damien in The Omen

Last known to be working as a lawyer or solicitor

478561[/snapback]

You probably know this by now, but Harvey Stephens is appearing at this years Autographica

• 2 weeks later...
We are having some trouble tracking down several potential guests. If anyone has any information which will help us find these people please e-mail us at Showmasters Towers info@showmastersonline.com   and we'll see if we can persuade them to appear at C6 or LFCC2! (Please e-mail us directly rather than posting their contact details on the forum).

Jonathan Scott-Taylor - Damien in The Omen

Last known to be working as a lawyer or solicitor

478561[/snapback]

You probably know this by now, but Harvey Stephens is appearing at this years Autographica

875555[/snapback]

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...
We have no files on either of them at Police Squad.

Ed remembers the Empire film magazine doing a "where are they now?" feature on them, (though I think the issues are quite old as they have been  in Police Squad's men's room for a while now) Maybe the features people over at Empire might be able to help you find them. (And ask them if they've seen Nordberg will you?)

511942[/snapback]

I thought Nordberg's trying to find his wife's killer in a similar way to the way suggested by Sophie Ellis Bextor...

'There's Murder on the Golf Couurse'....

Other places checked out by Nordberg are Neimann Marcus, Oxford Union, and Saks Fifth Avenue... especially the kitchen knife section.

Mind you, Nordberg's former 'room mate' B)B):D Kato Kaelin can be found in posession of a dangerously overrated ego at the Playboy Mansion on a regular basis....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
nicky this was posted over a year and a half ago, lol!  Harvey has been tracked down since and he attended the autographica show last October and he was a really nice bloke.

Would be cool if Jon could be tracked down though.

919491[/snapback]

Not only was he there but he had his little red trike as well. He wasn't keen to ride it at the time though!

:blink:

• 2 months later...

I always thought he was Damien in the original Omen???:lol:

You are right - Harvey Stephens was Damien in the origonal Omen film - not the second one. I saw him on that documentry last night - did anyone else watch it?? Manit was spooky! It was called 'The Curse of the Omen'

Anyway...*back to topic*

He seemed OK speaking about his role on that documentry - so i'm sure he would welcome a day at a convention. He would be a great guest!

A bit of trivia for ya here too...

You know at the end of the Omen when Damien turns to the camera looking all 'serious' and 'evil'? (at the funeral) - well he wasn't supposed to smile at all in that scene - the director kept saying 'don't smile or laugh...look serious' (Ok i'm paraphrasing - but it was something like that)

Anyway - against direction, a smile crawled across Harveys face - and it looked so spooky that the director just had to leave it in! and what an effect it has! My stomach churned when i saw it again..

nicky this was posted over a year and a half ago, lol!  Harvey has been tracked down since and he attended the autographica show last October and he was a really nice bloke.

Would be cool if Jon could be tracked down though.

919491[/snapback]

Not only was he there but he had his little red trike as well. He wasn't keen to ride it at the time though!

^_^

OH I see!! Ignore my last post then guys!!

*runs off with tail between legs*

Edited by Feeney

I didnt see the show, but I have heard most of the stuff that happened in that show and Harvey himself told me a couple of the story's.. Hes a great guy, but I dont understand why his daughter likes to ride that little red trike so much :chair:

A