Do I need to stay?

Hi,

I'm starting University in September and I don't know what my schedule is going to be like ... at all ... I really want the chance to meet a couple of the guests - Iyari Limon in particular. I know to get the best out of C4 I should be there the whole weekend, but if I can't get away for the whole weekend ... would just the Saturday be enough, if I'm there early enough?

Rachael

xx

I would say that some guests do stay for the whole weekend, but i'm sure it won't be long before showmaters lets us know the details, you'll have to hang around the forum a bit longer, especially if your up for a laugh

:firedevil:

I'm a bit of a forum whore, I'm sure I'll keep popping back even if I don't mean to! :firedevil:

Currently trying to figure out how many friends I can talk into coming too... :P

Wahay a forum whore, you will get on just fine, what films you into?

I'll watch pretty much anything - I'm the one who goes to the cinema with people when they can't find anyone else to take! I'm a huge Buffy and Angel fan as far as TV goes ... I must admit I haven't seen either LotRs film though, but I almost feel like I have, my friend is that much of a fan!

I'll watch pretty much anything - I'm the one who goes to the cinema with people when they can't find anyone else to take! I'm a huge Buffy and Angel fan as far as TV goes ... I must admit I haven't seen either LotRs film though, but I almost feel like I have, my friend is that much of a fan!

aww oyu must watch them they are brilliant, your the first person i have met who hasn't watched them

• Moderators

*waves* hello :D

I'm doing a Film, Television and Radio Studies course at Staffordshire .. kinda similar to what u wanna do! :blink:

Anyway I only went to Collectormania 3 for one day and it was cool, generally got everything I wanted, if u run round and get all the tickets u want! Most major guests r likely to be for more than one day so u shud be ok :D

OMG

welcome serbianjanet to the forum you will have fun here.

and we will make a ringer of you yet LOL. 

LilElfGirlxx

oooo i like the sound of ringers, lol

:P

I thought you might but i did say Ringers and not Swingers but hey both are okay

for serbianjanet it all depends on what guests you wanna see really I managed to do all the LOTR guests in one day infact I think I visited Sala about three times but had to wait 5 hours to meet Andy and 6 to meet Billy but BOY were they worth it. this time im up for all three days and cannot wait let the party begin especially the *Drunken Backwards Bowling* should be interesting.

LilElfGirlxx