Robert Englund for C6 or C7!

aron

I think it would be great to have him back as he always proves to be a popular guest and i know 3 people who want to see him - i know he does alot of conventions but theres always somone who doesnt manage to meet him!

-Aron :D

If you do get him ask him to not take soo long talking to punters who are lucky enough to see him early on.

I was one of the last to see him last time and he RUSHED thru us faster than sh!t thru a horse all because he was gonna be late for his Q+A session. AND his female aide was an spam about it.

Edited by nicky

If you do get him ask him to not take soo long talking to punters who are lucky enough to see him early on.

I was one of the last to see him last time and he RUSHED thru us faster than sh!t thru a horse all because he was gonna be late for his Q+A session. AND his female aide was an spam about it.

Well make a mental note to get there earlier next time :rolleyes:

I got a ticket to see him at about 12 pm and didn't get to see him until the end of the day.

Besides if I did get there early that still doesn't change the fact that there were sh!t loads of people wanting to meet him and because of that there is always gonna be people at the back of the queue who are gonna be rushed. And I shouldn't have to get there that early.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Edited by nicky

When me and my friends meet him he was really nice he didn't rush thru us or anything. Of course theres gonna be a que for him hes a movie legand And it wasn't his fault he had to go to a talk and i back up BigHarryPotterFan if you didn't like being the last then get there earlier and if u really wanna meet him and not be rushed then you should get their earlier thats what everyone else did.

I got a ticket to see him at about 12 pm and didn't get to see him until the end of the day.

Besides if I did get there early that still doesn't change the fact that there were sh!t loads of people wanting to meet him and because of that there is always gonna be people at the back of the queue who are gonna be rushed. And I shouldn't have to get there that early.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

Well you totally contradicted yourself there! He is always gunna be busy as you said s*** loads of people want to meet him = get there earlier, you would be there really early for the guest of your dreams! So people were doing the same for Robert! As LOTR forever said! HE IS A MOVIE LEGEND!!! :yoda:

Not really fair on the people who can't get there that early though eh? Besides 12pm is a sensible time for all other guests, just not him cos. Some people are always gonna be at the back.

Oh and his female assistant didn't have to be an assh0le about it either.

I agree, even if you get there really early, there might be loads of people who got there even earlier who are also queing. I went to a con once that had 2 Buffy stars attending. I got there as early as possible but so did everyone else and as a result I had still not gotten to the front of the queue 4 hours later!

Not really fair on the people who can't get there that early though eh? Besides 12pm is a sensible time for all other guests, just not him cos. Some people are always gonna be at the back.

Oh and his female assistant didn't have to be an assh0le about it either.

I totally understand, there is always gunna be someone at the back! But remember they start handing out tickets round 9.30! they start signing normally at 10, so 12 is a whole two and a half hours of them giving out tickets your missing out on! As I said earlier if it was a guest you really really wanna meet so badly you would make the effort to get their early! I know 9/10 people on here would!