Hotels or guest houses: help needed

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to come to C6, and I've looked for cheap hotels or guest houses in the centre of Milton Keynes.

I saw that we are a few French people to come at C6, so I'm wondering in which hotel(s) you are and if we could share a room together (I'm looking for a woman here!)? :wub::huh: I'll be happy to share my room with English women too, if we have the room!! :huh:

There's one other thing I wish to tell you: I'm looking for a guest house or hotel near Middleton Hall because I'm disabled. I'm in a wheelchair, but I can walk with crutches on short distances, and climb stairs. I've never been to MK before, so I'll surely need help to go from one place to another (for example: Middleton Hall - Xcape, or Middleton Hall- my hotel or guest house). If we can do this on foot, that's the best. If not, does any of you who has a car is willing to help me? My wheelchair is easy to fold and to put in a car. Besides this is a way of knowing each other and it's more fun too!! :wub::P

Thanks for your help,

See you soon,

Dorothée. :wub:

hello! welcome to the forum!

I am staying at the Travel Lodge with a bunch of people and I would say you are welcome bit it is a bit far from the hall and we usually walk up as paying for a taxi all the time is too expensive!

I would say that the HOLIDAY INN is very close to the centre but still like 5/10mins out (walking). however, that close I would say the taxi is probably quite cheap.

let me try to explain. the hall is quite big and is at the top end of the shopping centre (which is HUGE). all the hotles and places to stay (some one correct me if I am wrong) are kinda at the other end. Xcape and stuff is all kinda on the right and is also about 5mins walk, 10 to get right inside Xcape.

hope this helps!

surfy sah xx

yeah I know that but as far as I know it's been full since c5.

however, that MIGHT be just online booking, you can try phoning them if you like.

here are some links for you:

the Collectormania website: Where to Stay

here's the link to the hotle itself:

Travel Inn

try phoning is the best plan I would say!

surfy sah xx