Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sarowyn, YOU ARE DOOMED.

FETISH??????????????????? *I am despairing.*

Hacking into my log ins and for what? To post those terrible crime watch images. This is NOT what people should think of me. I was released earlier this afternoon with charges of possession with intent to sell. Hobbit weed isn't illegal in the Shire. How am I to know it is here????

Hehehehe. Just you wait for the release of 'Eowyn running at camera with very poor vision and sword waving round manically.'

I have to say, my costume is merely half done there, so don't judge it by that, a LOT of things have to be done to it. And I forgot the gloves. :unsure:

*Asks my part German mum* ^_^ It's a plane or a gun, right?

Only having a few minutes here (missing you all and am thinking of giving the old gym a miss tonight so I can come and prattle on here for a bit :D )

Who groaned?! Come on, own up! lol!

But I can't wait for tonight to say that Orc Armor sam just rocks. Seriously fantastic!!!!!!! *chanting like an american talk show audience* Nickwise,nickwise,nickwise!!!! :D

I also thought it was time to bring back the whole "project hobbit" thing. *Agent pippin! ^_^ * I'm about ready to start making a few plans.

Also there's a lotr, film a two minute parody of a scene from the film comp' and I wanted to bat a few ideas around for that. ;) Lara has a camcorder and while we're on location I thought maybe I could talk you into.... ^_^:D:o

Back soon (but wishing that I didn't have to go in the first place)

And hugs to everyone for making me feel better the other day ;)

*wonders off still shaking head in amazement over OAS*

Edited by babyFrodo

*Asks my part German mum* :D It's a plane or a gun, right?

Only having a few minutes here (missing you all and am thinking of giving the old gym a miss tonight so I can come and prattle on here for a bit :D )

But I can't wait for tonight to say that Orc Armor sam just rocks. Seriously fantastic!!!!!!! *chanting like an american talk show audience* Nickwise,nickwise,nickwise!!!! ;)

I also thought it was time to bring back the whole "project hobbit" thing. *Agent pippin! :wub: * I'm about ready to start making a few plans.

Also there's a lotr, film a two minute parody of a scene from the film comp' and I wanted to bat a few ideas around for that. B) Lara has a camcorder and while we're on location I thought maybe I could talk you into.... B):D:wub:

And hugs to everyone for making me feel better the other day :wub:

*Big hugs and a whack over the head with a frying pan, my armour isn't that good!!*

I am looking forward to you prattling!!! I have been reduced to making obscure comments about my weird 1940s war dream with the whole laughing at the fighter planes, yes they are planes....It was all very weird....

(says in whisper- Sarowyn is dressing as Fellowship Merry. She doesn't know yet but the wig she's been bidding on with my ebay account has been won....hehehehehe)

I am ready to start making weird plans for the Project. I am loving this parody film idea!!!!!!! Now it might be a bit tricky with the arrangements because a lot is going on and I am to believe you are only free weekends etc? Not to worry, we can talk later when you are home.

Hope you have a good day!!! :wub::D I have been drawing Gollum everywhere....

I think I am just about nearly finished with all the little bits and bobs. If I have a massive sewing spree this weekend I might finish everything!!!Woohoo!

:wub: Agent Hug. :lol:

Posted on Jul 22 2004, 07:27 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (babyFrodo @ Jul 22 2004, 06:28 AM)

*Asks my part German mum* It's a plane or a gun, right?

Only having a few minutes here (missing you all and am thinking of giving the old gym a miss tonight so I can come and prattle on here for a bit )

But I can't wait for tonight to say that Orc Armor sam just rocks. Seriously fantastic!!!!!!! *chanting like an american talk show audience* Nickwise,nickwise,nickwise!!!!

I also thought it was time to bring back the whole "project hobbit" thing. *Agent pippin! * I'm about ready to start making a few plans.

Also there's a lotr, film a two minute parody of a scene from the film comp' and I wanted to bat a few ideas around for that. Lara has a camcorder and while we're on location I thought maybe I could talk you into....

And hugs to everyone for making me feel better the other day

*Big hugs and a whack over the head with a frying pan, my armour isn't that good!!*

I am looking forward to you prattling!!! I have been reduced to making obscure comments about my weird 1940s war dream with the whole laughing at the fighter planes, yes they are planes....It was all very weird....

(says in whisper- Sarowyn is dressing as Fellowship Merry. She doesn't know yet but the wig she's been bidding on with my ebay account has been won....hehehehehe)

I am ready to start making weird plans for the Project. I am loving this parody film idea!!!!!!! Now it might be a bit tricky with the arrangements because a lot is going on and I am to believe you are only free weekends etc? Not to worry, we can talk later when you are home.

Hope you have a good day!!! I have been drawing Gollum everywhere....

I think I am just about nearly finished with all the little bits and bobs. If I have a massive sewing spree this weekend I might finish everything!!!Woohoo!

Agent Hug.

I can provide a perfect gollum for the parody film, ill have to make him a loin cloth tho....

yay i finnished my cloak :P

The popularity of this is concerning! Agent Gandalf it is!! You'll need a silly line.

Sorry babyFrodo! I have been promoting everyone! I might lose my licence to carry a dangerous skillet if I keep undermiming the management around 'ere....

:angel: