Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

Y'ello everyone! Sorry I vanished for a while there. (Ring slipped onto my finger and I only noticed two days later :o )

It's getting scary now, I'm actually getting things done!! :vader: Not at all like me :wub:

Normally I'd just go shopping every week end and buy all the stuff I need for my costumes and then go home and sit and look at my pile of matterial and things, thinking "that'll look great when I've done it".

This'll carry on untill I suddenly realise that the convention/photoshoot/other(?! :wub: ) is NEXT WEEK and then I'm in a mad panic to finish everything!!!!!!!!!!

So it's worrying me slightly that um, I've now completed in there entirety:

Fellowship Frodo *hurray- I just love my now more acurate jacket*

Two Towers Frodo not much different from fellowship. Easy costume. I look cr@p in this though! Will explain on photo shoot.

Mt. Doom Frodo Nothing new was needed here. I'm happy with it as is.

And FinallyShire Frodo Y'know the blue thing from the first film. I've being trying to talk people into making this for me for ages (yes, bribing with lolipops :D ) that I'm amazed that today when I thought *I'd* give it ago - I ended up finishing it! And the braces and trousers!

More...

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lara, tues is good for me if you're still thinking of skiving work to do photos!

Yay! 6 pages :P:wub:

Just to give closure. Lara did indead skive tuesday (not without good reason. She is good girl. Usually :vader: Soz to drop you in it :P ) and we got loads of great AoD Lara pics (is realising only two people know what AoD is -- don't worry it's not very interesting).

So now we only have one more TR photo op to do for the competition!!!! :P Then that that particular chapter is over *raises glass of champainge* Meaning that now I can look ahead alittle and thing about some lotr photoshoots! :o

One more thing needs to be said -GOOD LUCK LARA! i HOPE YOU WIN!!!!! :D:D

Oh, and, Nickwise? I'm pleased I didn't have to burn me cowboy hat! :D I do like it. and it cost me 30 quid which is more than I would normally spend on a hat. I don't actually have the nerve to waer it out and about though. My Frodo standee wears it and he looks great!!! Hmm, might do "Cowboy Frodo" for a spoof outfit :wub:

I have not used too many emoticons!!! I've used exactly how many emoticon I need thank you very much, Invasion Power Board! You don't allow enough per post, is the real problem!

Still too many?! Your kidding. bet my message won't make any sense now it's been altered twice.

babyFrodo!!! (cool pic btw, loving the 'I'm cooking nothing, Mr Frodo, aren't I clever!!' Just kdding, tis great.) :P:D

My Sam cooking equipment doubles up as useful in places where you are DETERMINED to make it self-catering despite it being a hotel with only a kettle and NO sink (for pouring away ghastly remains of food that can only be made with a kettle.)

awwww. For LFACC2, I will bring copious amounts of food, so if you end up trying to eat your sausages, just come find me and you can have some elven bread. (though I warn, I tend to 'smoke' my pipe whilst sitting on the floor for lunch.)

110 pages, indeed. *cough* I have loads of orcy stuff to do too, so I'll get going on it!!!

:vader: Aw dear me :wub: Lara has given me quite a bit of stick over that pic as well! It was surgested that I drew some eggs into the pan

"Oh, I burnt the eggs, Mr Frodo"

"Oh, I forgot the eggs, Mr Frodo"

"Well 'ere we are at Mt. Doom, Mr Frodo. Funny 'ow my pan is still squeaky clean, with a poundland sticker on it."

I've got more :wub::o Perhaps I should mention that although I've being doing photo shoots for about five years, it was as photographer. I've only being cosplaying since C4! I'm not as good as Lara at posing and stuff! Hope I learn fast :P

I forgot to mention in my costume report how the Orc armor was coming along. :D Tunic is about 70% done. All the difficult bits are done already, now it's just filling in the gaps with panels. All of which have been sewen but I've hit a promblem in that the shop has run out of press studs! Have to wait 'till the weekend which is anoying because I probably could finish it tomorrow otherwise. *am loving my week off*

Got to make the gloves and shoes- not epecting any problems there. I'm going to use lots of very dark brown belts (I don't do black - it's not a colour) for the binding on the trousers which are 100% ready!

Hang on, I've got to go. I'm not wasting the post so it's going up half done!

Sorry. bear with me *hugs*

more...

Whoa!!! You have, like...loads done! :D I can never reall say a costume is finished, I have this thing where, until EVERYTHING is EXACTLY the same as the threads, fabric, shape, colour, cut, weight and probably even smell of the original, I just settle for 'It'll work for now. Next convention, I'll improve! yah!'

(Sarowyn, when will I be able to import a dozen Stansborough Gotlands?) :wub:

I have lost my One Ring, did that fall on your finger as well? :D I reckon it's abondened me....'LOssssT!!!!'

You should soo wear your cowboy hat. Mine was 20 squids and I barely wear it because people laugh and I have a shrunken head. (I can explain this...)

But maybe we could start a trend? (could see this hitting the highstreet -'The new fashion, inspired by hobbiteers and Western Ranchmen, we bring you....The Shireling's Outback hat!'

AoD- Angel of Darkness, or am I wrong? (This is coming from someone who had to learn the hard way of what 'lol' meant.Trial and Error.)

It could also mean 'Aragorn of Derbyshire' or 'Are Oranges Dangerous?' :P

I have finished the rear panel of my chain mail, I have used in excess of 3000 fiddly aluminium rings....I have 2000 left so I might make something interesting, I saw a 'chain mail belt' which was really cool....so I might have a go at that. :P

I am trying to keep my use of the smiley icons down too, because every post I get told off. :vader:

Lara, I really hope you do well too on this Tomb Raider comp!!!!! (I have no idea where it is or what it's about but I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!!

I am thinking that I will have all my costumes done by sometime next week or the week after. I have finished the Fellowship Sam (I think)

The Two Towers? hmmm...I have a nice grubby shirt all ready for that and all the little changes. Rotk hehehehe (This is my favourite, cos I just love covering myself in boot polish and blood and looking like a right mess.) I think I just need to make some button-braces and scruff up a pair of trousers....ooh..it would help if I made the trousers first... :wub::D

I am nattering away and must stop. But the bright orange spider I told Sarowyn about is still clinging to the side of my monitor looking at me, as though I am something a spider should worry about? :o

I've only being cosplaying since C4! I'm not as good as Lara at posing and stuff! Hope I learn fast

I'm sure you will! That's something both me and my hobbit need to practice on actually - I'm the same as you, my first costume was C4 and the concept of posing pretty much escapes me. I tend to do goofy grins which neither Arwen or Eowyn do...either that or a Gimli pose with those two certainly would never do! :D

Sarowyn, when will I be able to import a dozen Stansborough Gotlands?

The moment someone has them for sale on the ebay, my precious. Until then, we waits, we does. ;)

Good luck Lara! Your costume rocks :D So I hope you win! ;)

I wasn't gone that long! Certainly wasn't expecting any responces!!!!

:D

I was about to say that it's the chain mail part of the costume that's worrying me as I've not yet started it and it takes a long time, right? I will do what it takes! *whispers* I'm thinking of getting it custum made for me cuz I know a place that would do it. And I've really got my heart set on black aluminion rings for that orc feel (ok, sometimes I do black :D ).

Oh, if we're talking getting every last stitch right I'm about 1% done on my costumes ;) If you really want the exact, everything I hope you've got £680 for a "real" fellowship cape. You can buy the actual stuff used in the film but for that price I think my cape is just great how it is! I was going to order one but the cost did take me by surprize somewhat!

I would love to get the matterial they used for Merry's waist coat. I loved that!!! Random.

We'll have to wait a year before wearing our cowboy hats I'm affraid :( I think they're about to come into fashion because of stu wearing them in BB and I wouldn't want anyone to think that was the reason I was wearing one! So Frodo can keep it a little longer

Oooo you're right! About the AoD thing. *Runs off crying because I can't escape TR no matter what I do! I'm joking Lara!*

I ;) used to think that lol stood for *oh this is awful* "Limey on line" and was used by Americans when they were talking to and English person on internet *cringe - covers face with hands*. The worst of it is, I didn't need to tell anyone that hideously embarassing fact. I could've kept my mouth shut, but no! Why not put it on the internet so everyone know what an idiot I can be :lol::D

I've only being cosplaying since C4! I'm not as good as Lara at posing and stuff! Hope I learn fast

I'm sure you will! That's something both me and my hobbit need to practice on actually - I'm the same as you, my first costume was C4 and the concept of posing pretty much escapes me. I tend to do goofy grins which neither Arwen or Eowyn do...either that or a Gimli pose with those two certainly would never do! :D

Sarowyn, when will I be able to import a dozen Stansborough Gotlands?

The moment someone has them for sale on the ebay, my precious. Until then, we waits, we does. ;)

Good luck Lara! Your costume rocks :wub: So I hope you win! :D

:D;):lol: Eowyn and Arwen Gimli!!! That's too funny :D

*wonders how it would work the other way round - Gimli in elegant Arwen mode - shudder*

The only way to get better at posing is practasing! Lara was crap when she first started :( Although she was also cursed with a crap photographer most of our first photoshoot were of a thumb! *cough* But I'm now okish at taking photos :D

I have lost my One Ring, did that fall on your finger as well? :P I reckon it's abondened me....'LOssssT!!!!'

Rotk hehehehe (This is my favourite, cos I just love covering myself in boot polish and blood and looking like a right mess.) I think I just need to make some button-braces and scruff up a pair of trousers....ooh..it would help if I made the trousers first... :yoda::firedevil:

Ah, that would explain why I have two one rings! :firedevil:

Mt. Doom isn't my favourite costume, I think I just heard my figure groan ;) . I must also get some ten fingered Mt. Doom shots. I can so do Frodos phsyco pouts at the end "the ring is mine" :firedevil: And that whole dangling the ring stuff. Good for possing! :firedevil:

I think I like fellowship best. The capes hide bums well! Not to mention all the bags of shopping tided around your waste and swung behind you! The hobbit always ends up carrying everyones stuff! :firedevil::P

Whoa!!! You have, like...loads done! :o I can never reall say a costume is finished, I have this thing where, until EVERYTHING is EXACTLY the same as the threads, fabric, shape, colour, cut, weight and probably even smell of the original, I just settle for 'It'll work for now. Next convention, I'll improve! yah!'

Then they have to remake the trilogy when Peter Jackson realises he chose the second best Sam! :o

PJ "Are you available for the next three years, Nickwise?"

Improving costumes is always fun. And EVERY cosplayer has a book to write about what makes a good costume!!!!!!!! :o And everyone's view is different :D

I rate this lady as *the* Frodo impersonator and if I can aspire to be this good then I will be very happy with myself

Frodo Costume

My turn to say you lot don't 'alf waffle on!!!!

*cough* right....

The moment someone has them for sale on the ebay, my precious. Until then, we waits, we does.

What do you reackon the postage would be on a good batch of Stansbourough Gotlands? It might exceed my Barclays account... :o

I forgot to mention in my costume report how the Orc armor was coming along. Tunic is about 70% done. All the difficult bits are done already, now it's just filling in the gaps with panels. All of which have been sewen but I've hit a promblem in that the shop has run out of press studs! Have to wait 'till the weekend which is anoying because I probably could finish it tomorrow otherwise. *am loving my week off*

Got to make the gloves and shoes- not epecting any problems there. I'm going to use lots of very dark brown belts (I don't do black - it's not a colour) for the binding on the trousers which are 100% ready!

For some reason I never saw this post until now!!! Silly shop, no press studs! Goldings has been out of eyelets for approximately...forever!!! Grrr :D

I have this thing where, when doing 'Legolas poses' I either look like Malfoy or a Bunny Girl. But I'm better at it than hobbit poses. (Just lovin' the power of a bow and arrow)

I intend to go over my whole armour afterwards with mud and stuff to give worn and greyed look to everything, but I'm sticking with elastic binding to the trousers just so its easier to get ready. I nicked a pair of my dad's welding gauntlets for the orc gloves and they have that excellent grey leather-with-holes look, not to mention icky spiders inside....

I think I like fellowship best. The capes hide bums well! Not to mention all the bags of shopping tided around your waste and swung behind you! The hobbit always ends up carrying everyones stuff!

I think the first thing I said when I decided to make a Sam costume was 'I'll have a backpack to carry all our luggage' :o

Eowyn and Arwen Gimli!!! That's too funny

*wonders how it would work the other way round - Gimli in elegant Arwen mode - shudder*

This works, its basically how I refer to Sarowyn in text messages. Trust me, she is all of these people and can be having a Gimliish day with Eowynesque undertones (I notice this when I go round and she is standing there flinging her axe around shouting 'I can fight!') Or when having Arweny days with the coathangeryness....

But most of the time we seem to stage Will Turner and Jack Sparrow style sword fights in the middle of town/MK....without costumes. :o Mad? Us? Never.... B)

I think I may have wombled along too much.

Whoa!!! You have, like...loads done! :D I can never reall say a costume is finished, I have this thing where, until EVERYTHING is EXACTLY the same as the threads, fabric, shape, colour, cut, weight and probably even smell of the original, I just settle for 'It'll work for now. Next convention, I'll improve! yah!'

Then they have to remake the trilogy when Peter Jackson realises he chose the second best Sam! :lol:

Improving costumes is always fun. And EVERY cosplayer has a book to write about what makes a good costume!!!!!!!! :lol: And everyone's view is different :wacko:

I rate this lady as *the* Frodo impersonator and if I can aspire to be this good then I will be very happy with myself

Frodo Costume

I'm sorry, but I think you have a better look. I'm not saying that because I know you, I'm saying that because I genuinely believe you have a better costume than this person. She looks too....welll...costumy...I can't explain it, its a bit like...hmmm...I dunno...I think you're a better Frodo.

And as for me? I'm not nearly as good a Sam as some people I've seen!! (woman in america who cut her hair hobbit style...) SCARY. :o

And I think you must be around because that post was never there whilst I was replying to the other lot!! (which I still have some more to reply to!!) :blink: Its this week off, t'is getting you on forum, (I kinda am addicted after giving up my job...) :blush:

I wasn't gone that long! Certainly wasn't expecting any responces!!!!

:D

I was about to say that it's the chain mail part of the costume that's worrying me as I've not yet started it and it takes a long time, right? I will do what it takes! *whispers* I'm thinking of getting it custum made for me cuz I know a place that would do it. And I've really got my heart set on black aluminion rings for that orc feel (ok, sometimes I do black :lol: ).

Oh, if we're talking getting every last stitch right I'm about 1% done on my costumes :lol: If you really want the exact, everything I hope you've got £680 for a "real" fellowship cape. You can buy the actual stuff used in the film but for that price I think my cape is just great how it is! I was going to order one but the cost did take me by surprize somewhat!

I would love to get the matterial they used for Merry's waist coat. I loved that!!! Random.

We'll have to wait a year before wearing our cowboy hats I'm affraid :( I think they're about to come into fashion because of stu wearing them in BB and I wouldn't want anyone to think that was the reason I was wearing one! So Frodo can keep it a little longer

Oooo you're right! About the AoD thing. *Runs off crying because I can't escape TR no matter what I do! I'm joking Lara!*

I :blush: used to think that lol stood for *oh this is awful* "Limey on line" and was used by Americans when they were talking to and English person on internet *cringe - covers face with hands*. The worst of it is, I didn't need to tell anyone that hideously embarassing fact. I could've kept my mouth shut, but no! Why not put it on the internet so everyone know what an idiot I can be :D:wacko:

Third post of the morning :blink:

Don't worry, I am ABSOLUTELY clueless as to the Tomb Raider thing, I have just heard the term Angel of Darkness in reference to the black-top costume before. So no worries, I have no more to say on the subject!!

'limey on line' :o:lol: *loves this* I just thought it was a spelling error that people made all the time....but now I shall think of myself as a limey on line!!!! :D

The chain mail isn't that bad once you get goin on it! fear not! But if you know a place, specifically one that'll do it cheap, go for it (cos I know some places charge in excess of £100 per square metre)

I think I have the entire fellowship-fabric range on my favourites...will have a good look :D Sarowyn has a thing for Merry's waistcoat fabric :D it must be going round....I like Pippin's scarf.

I have know idea who 'stu in bb' is but I am guessing that it is good reason for not wearing cowboy hat this year. I'll trust you on that. :D

Ok, I have waffled enough. :wub::D:lol:

Yo Cazamir!!!

I got my chain mail links from a man called Guain in the US of A....£2.41 for 1000 I think, roughly $10.00 postage for 5000 and it worked out to be £16 in total for five thousand links. Which'll make you a square of roughly 1.5 ft squared, hence why I am only making patches to keep costs down.

It's an e-Bay store, but DO check whether he is willing to send what you choose to the UK, cos only a bit of stock he will ship out.

I shan't ignore you!! Post as much as you like about coathangars! (and other bits, what costume are you working on now?)

Thankyou :D I am working on pippins gondor costume, so far my belt buckle, other buckles and part of my chain mail is made of coat hangers :unsure: (other materials include fosters cans and custard tins, no recyling plant is safe mwa ha ha ha)

sorry for postin out of the blue on you guys, just i took a notion of lookin in randomly and saw u were doin costumy stuffs and since i'm lookin costume stuff myself i thought i'd do some searchin... been lookin for a long while today, not to mention many other days and most things i find with cloaks are over a hundred quid if theyre based in the uk, these are the first two websites with considerably cheaper costs that i've found - and they're based in the uk too

Heya! Thanks Gandalf the Black! I have added those sites to my faves list and will have a good browse later on. (I recommend you all do this, I had a look and they're pretty cool sites!) ;) You're welcome to share any costuming stuff with us whenever!!

Cazamir, I'm glad you're getting on ok with Pip's Gondor armour, sounds fantastic! I am actually intrigued by this coathanger/beer can idea....I might have to do some metal salvaging myself!! :angry:

Hey thaks for wishing me luck with the Lara comp you guys! Probably gonna need it even though both me and babyFRODO have put way way way too much effort into it probably more than anyone else in their right mind would! Starting to get more worried about the abseil thing or rather getting sponsors anyway.

babyFRODO your Shire outfit is really great! The press studs make it look so professional even though thats the easiest part!! :D Bet you can't wait for a lovely summers day when we can take a nice stroll down the rec and take some piccies. It will be nice to be behind the camera for a change!! Lets hope we get some sunshine soon.

Blimey, Nickwise! You're madder than me about getting costumes accurate!!

So glad I don't get ignored on this forum. Thinking about giving up with the other one. You wouldn't believe it:(

So glad I don't get ignored on this forum. Thinking about giving up with the other one. You wouldn't believe it:(

AWWW *biggest huggles*

I was criminally ignored on this forum until after c5 :lol: I think it was because I don't have a little 'clique' of 'famous' friends who know who each other are really. I only knew Sarowyn, so I was very careful with my posts. But then I started to get my 'thread hijacker' reputation and I think I scare people.....

Yep, I'm as mad as they come with costumes (shall I make ANOTHER fellowship cloak?) Nah, I'm not really that fussy to be honest, I just like things to be serve the right purpose (ie a bow that could kill an orc or armour that would protect me in battle, or perfect elven hair that would impress the council of Elrond... :lol::lol: So that is why I could never be Lara Croft- I'd be arrested for carrying loaded guns. :lol:

You're welcome to share any costuming stuff with us whenever!!

heya, thanks for the offer nickwise :lol: thing is, i'm lookin at all this great stuff and wonderin exactly how far my credit card can go before i go bust... unfortunately i know i've already spent too much on it!!! i was lookin at a chainmail shirt on ebay... damn, i'd like a full suit of armour but shirts seem to be around a hundred quid at the best, so... uhh... cheapest option is to make? and i'm not that patient rite now... and its way too much money even then...

ah well, i'll manage summat - might be able to get a cloak, not sure wheter its lfcc or c6 i'm gonna go to, but i intend to be at one of them!!!

You're welcome to share any costuming stuff with us whenever!!

heya, thanks for the offer nickwise :D thing is, i'm lookin at all this great stuff and wonderin exactly how far my credit card can go before i go bust... unfortunately i know i've already spent too much on it!!! i was lookin at a chainmail shirt on ebay... damn, i'd like a full suit of armour but shirts seem to be around a hundred quid at the best, so... uhh... cheapest option is to make? and i'm not that patient rite now... and its way too much money even then...

ah well, i'll manage summat - might be able to get a cloak, not sure wheter its lfcc or c6 i'm gonna go to, but i intend to be at one of them!!!

Chain mail is always gonna be expensive when its already made....I guess if you aren't the patient type, or don't have a lot of time on your hands, its harder to make it yourself, but I've spent many many many hours in my 'workshop' (bedroom) with two pairs of pliers knitting metal together....but the again, I saved around £95. I would say though, if you go for larger rings, it doesn't take so long and once you've got the hang of it, it's not so gruelling. Bigger rings also means less to buy, I got 5000 for £16 and they're TINY.

oooh, whatcha going to be? (a cloak REALLY narrows it down :angry::lol: ) Full armour is really fun to make. I say go for it.

Tell us when you know what con you're going to and i want to see what costume you end up with!!!I'll be wearing my name badge, but you sure won't miss me! :D You'll hear the clink of metal and the heavy sound of marching orc....

Big hobbity hello!!!!! Wants to welcome Cazamir and Gandalf the Black into this strange little costume thread :uhoh::angry:

You made it to page 7 without me. (hope you're not trying to tell me something there:lol: ). Well done! :uhoh:

Short post to start with

But most of the time we seem to stage Will Turner and Jack Sparrow style sword fights in the middle of town/MK....without costumes. :blink: Mad? Us? Never.... :o

Hmmm, thing about Lara and I is that we *would* have been in costume :lol: It matters not that no event was going on at the time :blink: *whispers* If anyone asks, we're doing it for a magazine... :help:

I think I may have wombled along too much.

Nickwise, I'm hoping this isn't a clue as to your next costume :angry:

Whoa!!! You have, like...loads done! :uhoh: I can never reall say a costume is finished, I have this thing where, until EVERYTHING is EXACTLY the same as the threads, fabric, shape, colour, cut, weight and probably even smell of the original, I just settle for 'It'll work for now. Next convention, I'll improve! yah!'

Then they have to remake the trilogy when Peter Jackson realises he chose the second best Sam! :angry:

Improving costumes is always fun. And EVERY cosplayer has a book to write about what makes a good costume!!!!!!!! :angry: And everyone's view is different :blink:

Frodo Costume

I'm sorry, but I think you have a better look. I'm not saying that because I know you, I'm saying that because I genuinely believe you have a better costume than this person. She looks too....welll...costumy...I can't explain it, its a bit like...hmmm...I dunno...I think you're a better Frodo.

And as for me? I'm not nearly as good a Sam as some people I've seen!! (woman in america who cut her hair hobbit style...) SCARY. :o

And I think you must be around because that post was never there whilst I was replying to the other lot!! (which I still have some more to reply to!!) :blink: Its this week off, t'is getting you on forum, (I kinda am addicted after giving up my job...) :lol:

Aw, thanks :uhoh::help: That's nice to hear cuz I ment what I said about how I rate this costume!!! Also I don't think you'd have said that without meaning it (and I kind of see what you mean, maybe she needs a tad more atmosphere) I like her the best cuz the costume's acurate down to tiny details, Shes good at posing convincinly and made a smart choice with the costume as she looks more like Frodo than other lotr character!

And I went back and had a look at the site and found her mt doom frodo on her friends sam costume site

orcmtdoom.jpg

I thought I was the only one daft enough :o

Sorry went on a bit there, I was thanking you for the compliment *hugs*

Don't worry, I am ABSOLUTELY clueless as to the Tomb Raider thing, I have just heard the term Angel of Darkness in reference to the black-top costume before. So no worries, I have no more to say on the subject!!

Phew*breaths in deeply and smiles in relief* Hmm, I need a picture to illustrate my feelings here... think I'll do some drawing tonight :help: The orc armor can wait till tomorrow (I got another 60 press studs today :angry: I also made the mistake of popping into waterstones and peeking at the rotk photoguide to compare my OAF to the movie - I'm gunna be sick :blink:

The chain mail isn't that bad once you get goin on it! fear not! But if you know a place, specifically one that'll do it cheap, go for it (cos I know some places charge in excess of £100 per square metre)

Yeah that's my problem! £££! But it won't hurt to ask. Their costume shirts aren't as expensive as other places I've seen and I only want sleeves and the back and front patchs. Still like the idea of them being black even though they weren't in the film (going for atmos on this). But then as you say, gotta muddy it up at the end! I'm arranging for me to be bound at the wrists and dragged behind a galloping horse though Marston Green. :blink: I've put your name down for that as well :angry:

Sorry, getting silly now. Should I go? Not yet.

I think I have the entire fellowship-fabric range on my favourites...will have a good look Sarowyn has a thing for Merry's waistcoat fabric it must be going round....I like Pippin's scarf.

Do talk sarawyn into doing that Merry costume she was on about!!!!! *nods frantically and gives thumb up sign*

'limey on line' *loves this* I just thought it was a spelling error that people made all the time....but now I shall think of myself as a limey on line!!!!

Argggghhh! *to self* what an idiot!!!! :lol:

Thankyou  :uhoh:  I am working on pippins gondor costume, so far my belt buckle, other buckles and part of my chain mail is made of coat hangers :blink: (other materials include fosters cans and custard tins, no recyling plant is safe mwa ha ha ha)

Am intregied! *that's soo not the right spelling :help: *

The only thing I could think of to make with hangers and cans is a really bad mobile :lol::blink: It'd be way to dangerous to hang in a toddler's cot so I'd have to hang it over my bed (next to the disco ball :angry: I can do camp!).

Sorry.....

Now that's a post that'll get ignored! :angry:

All the hobbits are gunna be armored up for c6 then?! Fab. This time I'm taking a camera! There were so many photos I didn't take at c5 cuz I just *had* to be acurate! "Frodo doesn't have a camera...blah, blah...Frodo wouldn't even know how to use it...blah..." Stupid decision!

Edited by babyFrodo