Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

Well I did it. Still don't like it :blink: But now everyone gets to see me staggering about in the dead marches (or the reck in Marston Green, for the more picky amonst us :P ).

I brought a jacket I could easily custom into a Frodo jacket on saturday. It cost more than £3.49 :o Well that completes the fellowship costume anyway :D Happy hobbit!!!!

New Line Cinema have made a costume Frodo jacket? I didn't know about this. Would have solved all my problems! That was a really lucky find!!! I bet it's about £80 new! I'd love to see it. Will natter you into bringing it to a con. heehee *hugs*

That reminds me, I got the replica scabbard for sting with my birthday money (couple of months ago). There's a shop in town which has a lot of the lotr whepons and statues. Tell you what, they saw me coming!!!! I was just looking in the window, and the manager (or at least the chap who ordered all the others about :lol: ) came out to me and started telling me about sting, of all the things he could have said. I mean, how did he know I was a hobbit?. I wasn't even looking at that. I was trying to figure out who the Frodo figure reminded me of - not Elijah! I had to explain THREE TIMES why I only wanted scabbard and not sting. I *do* want sting but I've had too many children just pull my weapon from me and start playing with it, to know that carrying a real one is a very bad idea!

I even had the ladies serving in the local chip pull the entire belt of me and do battle with each other (one fighting with sting, other with it's scabbard!)

What was I doing in the chippy dressed as Frodo? :blink: Um, moving on... :lol:

I um was quite busy shopping so I didn't get the chance to send 20 minutes in lloyd's. :lol::lol::lol: I don't think they have puppet shows in the one in Brumy land. Tsk.

Gunna carry on in another post so I can still use emoticons!

Lara-you're right. I guess I do waffle on a bit!

My jacket isn't really a New Line product, just that its so close it chould be. Good old grannies donating their hobbity clothes to charity shops :wub::D

I am jealous of cool LOTR item-selling-shop near you. Our only decent shop (Parallel Worlds) got closed down by sssstuuuuupid fat council. I intend to buy a proper replica sword one day, but I think mine are dangerous enough :D

Sorry, I am a little spaced out tonight so I'll reply tomorrow when I am chirpy and happy again. Fear not! I shall return! :lol:

Nickwise Gamgee needs time out to get rid of chip on shoulder about life. That can be done over night with a chisel and a pair of good pliers. :D:D Just kidding, I'll be ok. Just waiting to hear some bad news from hospital about relative. Not Good. Am very worried.

*hugs to you and Sarowyn and Lara and anyone else who is reading* B):wub:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....*Sarowyn will no doubt mention the frolicking. Oh the frolicking*

"I'm going to frolick like a hobbit! Bare Foot! *runs* OW! THISTLE! *hops madly* ARGH! I trod on another one! Owww!" Nickwise learnt the painful way that frolicking bare foot in a field is not a good idea. :blink: She also learnt that day that the cure to eating so many chocolate buttons that you feel sick, is not to eat more of the things.

Yes, I am here just to make sure that everyone knows what this girl gets up to in her spare time.

*.......................really long pause as I sit by computor holding face in hands.........and then pause some more................................*

:lol: I'm kidding! I wish I could say that Lara and I had never done anything quite that foolish! :lol: Nickwise, oh you silly hobbit :lol: I've troden on a wasp and had to be treated with vineg...I'm gunna shut up now :blink:

Heeheeeheee You're a daft duo :lol::lol: Yes, sarowyn, I'm including you - guilt by association I think the term is :wub:

Nickwise - I'm thinking, when we go off on our travels, will there be room in your backpack for a first aid kit? :lol: Filled with chocolate buttons, of course. Scale ones.

I'll be ok. Just waiting to hear some bad news from hospital about relative. Not Good. Am very worried.

*hugs to you and Sarowyn and Lara and anyone else who is reading* :blink::blink:

I'm sorry. I'll be thinking of you. Hope things are better than what you expect *hugs* It's gunna be ok!

I have a headache which makes me feel like  :o er....like I have a red light going round my head.........no more like a big hobbit foot standing on me  :pyth:

:lol::lol: Fantastic use of emoticons there! Dear me, lol! Brilliant.

I reacon this :cylon: represents having laser eye surgery! On raiderquest, they've got a really big eyed emoticon, for surprised. I use it as my Elijah Wood smiley. I really love it and wish I could use it here :D

It seems Lara is ignoring me :o:blink: Jeeze, and I did do TWO photo shoots for u this weekend! Tut. Hehe joking.

I've started making the blue shirt myself- and I've got loads done already! Will have to ask someone to help me neaten it though. Lara? Mum? :wub:

That'a another costume nearly done. I'm almost ready now! Hurray. I also think Frodo should be reading "Ringbearing for Dummies", y'know that bright yellow series of books B)

I did always want to get some blue contact lenses. But I went to have my eyes measured and it turnes out that contacts would be to small and tight and would crush my eyes beyond repair! Cuz I got flat eyes apparently, from having :cylon:

I just gotta be hazel eyed Frodo instead:lol:

Right, I'm back! (Thankyou for your hugs and concerns. We haven't heard anything just yet, so heres a hope and a prayer.)

I can't have contact lenses either, so don't worry. I am Nystagmatic and could have a lot of problems :lol: Medical joke...

I'll be Hazel Eyed Sam then too :D Nothing wrong with that, just that we're more classy and er...brown eyed... B)

You've started on the blue shirt! Cool! I'm sure Lara isn't ignoring you, she's just busy raiding tombs. (filthy habit, I must add. Too many spiders *shudder*)

LMAO :lol: on the 'Ringbearing for dummies' you can get mini copies of those books now from a shop near us...but you'd need a scale one that was people-size :D

There will most certainly be a section for first aid in my backpack, I think I brought my own kit to London last time? *thinks but thinking fails* Scale choc buttons....I have a pocket made just for them! I warn you though, I eat too many...hehehehe

Don't despair of my frolicking... :unsure: The thistles were bad!!!! lol! It wasn't as bad as when I was weeding at work and put my hand round a plant which had every kind of thorn, stinger and thistley bit it could grow....yes, I was the one who opted out of wearing gloves. :P Only Frodo would tread on a wasp...tut tut. You're a silly hobbit too! *hugs* just kidding.

LOL at the guy who chatted to you about Sting. Weird things like that happen around here, but only cos I hang around in too many skillet shops just drooling over the non stick Tefals. Some of the people at work signed my leaving card as 'to the hobbit' so they can't dislike me that much. :D

Argh, I have soooo much to do today, I finished the front panel of my chain mail and need to start the back panel and final shoulder. Not to mention more boot polish. It has to go somewhere....oh! And I've found a cool recipe for creating crusty-like stuff to stick to your skin to add 3D effect to wounds and (eg cracked lips) without the expense of professional stuff! But still experimenting so far, so will post when have good composition.

Now for breakfast....hmmm...scale buttons. Yes! Catch you later!

Heeheeeheee You're a daft duo :D:D Yes, sarowyn, I'm including you - guilt by association I think the term is :P

MWAHAHAHA, yes Sararrrgh, you have been caught with crimes of asscociation, preciouss! LOL! And might I say, who was the one with the climbing 'Treebeard' in a Gollum pose...oh wait that was me too... :lol::wub: sorry! I just have to say Sarowyn is far more sensible than me. She didn't fall off the tree...or try to climb it. But she does great Gimli expressions. :D:wub:B)

Heeelllloooo...

Sorry babyFRODO no I wasn't ignoring you! I always open everything online then go and do other stuff on my computer coz I get bored waiting for things to open! Then I sometimes forget what I've opened and don't look at it. Derp.

I was actually lookin at the photos we took over the weekend. Dear me, need to go again with the comic one sorry coz the blazing sunshine made nasty shadows everywhere, including my face! ;) Damn sunshine and NO the sky wasn't TOO BLUE it looked really grey and moody and dramatic behind me in the photos. (Which would have been good had I looked good also.)

Also I'm happy with AOD gunbelt now coz I figured out how to make it work. Lets just hope it DOES work this time!LOL

Also also, some good news maybe about the abseiling thing.

Sorry, this thread is for hobbitses and hobbitses clotheses, not for Laras and gunbelts (unless you wanna change the topic to Project Hobbit and Lara ? No don't do that really!

Goodness this waffling stuff is rather infectious don't you think?

Just waiting to hear some bad news from hospital about relative. Not Good. Am very worried.

*hugs to you and Sarowyn and Lara and anyone else who is reading* :D  ;)

Sorry I just read this just now. Dear me, Nickwise I hope things turn out alright.

Chin up, maybe it will be ok! XBig Hugs to youX

Just waiting to hear some bad news from hospital about relative. Not Good. Am very worried.

*hugs to you and Sarowyn and Lara and anyone else who is reading* B)  :wub:

Sorry I just read this just now. Dear me, Nickwise I hope things turn out alright.

Ah, my thankyous to you, but things didn't turn out the better, but not to worry because it would have been worse if she'd suffered any more. I don't wish to sound cold hearted at all, but there was nothing I could do and in these situations you don't want them to be in pain anymore.

This thread is for Laras too! So you can vent all your gun and shadow problems as much as you need to! Come, join in the hobbity warmth and sausages!!! So long as you contribute a squares of elven bread or the odd tater just for when we gets hungry preciouss.

Project Hobbit Croft.

hehehehehe :D

NOOOOOOOOOOO

When did I become 'Assistant Editor'???

I really was enjoying my time being a Gaffer!!!! NOOOOOOOO SHOULD'VE POSTED LESS. B)

babyFrodo....I am now envious of you and your gaffer-ness. :wub:

Edited by Nickwise Gamgee

I can't have contact lenses either, so don't worry. I am Nystagmatic and could have a lot of problems Medical joke...

Eh? I gotta go look that up :P Stupid hobbit

I'll be Hazel Eyed Sam then too. Nothing wrong with that, just that we're more classy and er...brown eyed...

I was expected to get some stick at con for not having blue eyes, what with it being his most distinctive feature. But nope, no one seems to mind. :o Surprized. I had someone try to pull off my Sam wig to see if I had pointy ears (I didn’t at that time). Sam’s ear are hinden most of the time so I thought I’d get away with it. :P:P

Hey, you were right – typing responces in Word first is the way to go. It’s correcting my spelling mistakes!

You've started on the blue shirt! Cool! I'm sure Lara isn't ignoring you, she's just busy raiding tombs. (filthy habit, I must add. Too many spiders *shudder*)

She is you know. :o Hehe either that or she’s run out of credit! Yeah, tomb raiding! Absolutly disgusting habbit. And why has she taken to dragging the hobbit along with her?! I’m not touching those very real looking guns – we were clocked by the police on Saturday (word’s adding in capitals for me as well, luxury!). But one of them knew me (friends! Not because I have a record or anything! ;) ) so they let it pass. They phoned my works on Monday to play me up ‘bout it. Haven’t told Lara this yet.

Don't despair of my frolicking... The thistles were bad!!!! lol! It wasn't as bad as when I was weeding at work and put my hand round a plant which had every kind of thorn, stinger and thistley bit it could grow....yes, I was the one who opted out of wearing gloves.

What’s scary is, you just sould just like us!

Only Frodo would tread on a wasp...tut tut. You're a silly hobbit too! *hugs* just kidding.

SEE? *hugs back* I don’t think there is a sensible one in our duo (Ms Croft and the Baggins). Every so often one of us will be in a mood and not really up for geek madness. Does that count as sensible? :D

Heehee on you card. I hope you explained that technically Bilbo is *the* hobbit and that you’re just the gardener! Best in the shire though!

! And I've found a cool recipe for creating crusty-like stuff to stick to your skin to add 3D effect to wounds and (eg cracked lips) without the expense of professional stuff! But still experimenting so far, so will post when have good composition.

Oooo where have I been? I ment to tell you of all this stuff. You need “Derma Wax” to make injurys. It sticks to heat ie the human body. You will also need “Kryolan power” (translucent) The power is to mix into the wax while you're sculpting, otherwise it'd stick to your hands! Both should cost £15 (around £7 - 8 each). And it does last quite a while. B) Any *good* costume shop will have these! Then you need a set of body/face paints (oil based if you're using derma wax) and this is where it gets pricey. I can't remember how much, but I'm thinking around £40. I'm getting the set bit by bit (mainly cuz the shop is a pain to get to. Don't go there often). When I have it I'm happy to share :P With anyone who might find this stuff interesting really. Cuz you can't know about this kind of thing unless someone shows you!

When Lara and I were experimenting, we were trying with stuff like flour and pva glue we got good resolutes but they peeled off after an hour. :D A lot of people say liquid latex is good....oh, but they didn't warn us about the smell *gasps* Not doing that again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay, the should post your results! What have you being doing to our Sam. He looked like he was already suffering plently in your shelobs lair composition!

Ok next post....

*hugs to you and Sarowyn and Lara and anyone else who is reading* :P  :lol:

Ah, my thankyous to you, but things didn't turn out the better, but not to worry because it would have been worse if she'd suffered any more. I don't wish to sound cold hearted at all, but there was nothing I could do and in these situations you don't want them to be in pain anymore.

This thread is for Laras too! So you can vent all your gun and shadow problems as much as you need to! Come, join in the hobbity warmth and sausages!!! So long as you contribute a squares of elven bread or the odd tater just for when we gets hungry preciouss.

Project Hobbit Croft.

hehehehehe :o

I wanted to offer hugs and sympathy to you and your family. I'm so sorry.

*wonders what else I can say* You'd want Bag End? *is ashamed that this was the best I could come up with* You know where to find me for hobbity support and scale sized sweets!

I'm so sorry too, Nickwise. Thats so sad. It is hard to know what to say at times like this. We'll try and cheer you up best we can whenever you need it x

Thanks.. Project Hobbit Croft. That sounds better than my suggestion :lol:

Take care,

My jacket isn't really a New Line product, just that its so close it chould be. Good old grannies donating their hobbity clothes to charity shops :wub::D

I am jealous of cool LOTR item-selling-shop near you. Our only decent shop (Parallel Worlds) got closed down by sssstuuuuupid fat council. I intend to buy a proper replica sword one day, but I think mine are dangerous enough :D

Ooops! Walked straight into that one :lol: I thought it was a little odd that there would be an actual frodo jacket without me knowing! I like to keep upto date with new releases (sad geek!!!! :lol: )

Lol! You're right to be jealous It's a cool weapons and orniments shop. Great lotr section, but a little more pricey than the dealers at sm events. But way more convienient than waiting for a con or buying on line.

And we have "Nostalger and Comics" - fantastic comics and figures shop! And big! And competing with them is "Forbidden Planet" B) Oh, and erm, the nec thing that goes on 3 times a year, that I can't mention and I respect sm rules on this.

See this why *everyone* needs to come and visit birmingham!!! :D Probably could think of way more reasons *not* to visit :wub:

And I do really, really want sting!!!!!!!!!! But I think King Theoden's sword is the coolest though! You wonder who it is that can afford them? They make loads of replicas so people must be buying them. :lol:

Do you reckon if I go shopping in costume they'd give me a discount? :lol: I bet they'd give Lara one :P:lol: It was actually quite embarassing having to explain that I wanted the scabbard because I dress up as Frodo ;) Untill I'm in the costume you just wouldn't think I'd be suited to playing the ring bearer!

*get off the phone dad. wants to post here. I bet Bilbo never hogged the phone line. That said I bet the Baggins' could afford broadband!*

aww, you are so sweet you guys. *my hugs back* All the kind words people have offered lately have been so gratefully recieved, and I'm so glad 'Project Hobbit (Croft)' is around to take my mind off things. Its good to escape and waffle about randomness, as I was telling Sarowyn...

We went frolicking again, but I wasn't allowed any chocolate... ;) But we pretended to be Riders of Rohan on our bikes through a field (which the only way of getting in and out of was to throw said bike over fence.) I liked the feeling of power associated with shouting 'Riders of Rohan!!!! Unite!!' at the top of my voice, when poor people walking their dogs were walking by...looking...er...slightly disturbed. Sarowyn will jump at the chance to be Eowyn-on-a-two-wheeled-horse-cycling-into-battle, am I right?

*rolls about laughing at the Bagginses that can't afford Broadband.* Oh thats cruel. But what does it say about your gard'ner who has a better internet connection....It says my old Gaffer liked rifling through your accounts...it wasn't our fault Bilbo was rarely around to notice the embezzelment of funds. :D

Just kidding. A while ago I didn't have the internet and if someone said to me 'In a few years time you'll have your own thread on a forum and cool new friends to annoy...like...nearly every day' I would've said 'Bah, humbug, I don't go online.' (I was one of those kids who did ALL my school research with *shock* books and the teachers didn't understand me...)

Thankyou for the offer of copious hobbity scale chocolates. *gobbles until feels like frolicking.*

You have posted many times. I have abundant writing to do. Yay! Something to keep me busily tapping. :D

yes, babyFrodo, they do have a real replica frodo jacket....*pauses*.... *giggles* awww, thats sweet. I'm glad they don't because it would mean no-one would recognise the effort that goes into making your own, because most people would hire them. Did you see the Legolas jerkin that was hanging up by the weapons stall at c5? Well, I'm glad I made my own. :D

I want to buy Sting, but for what purpose? I only have it for a little while getting rid of the 'Spider in the Bath' *shudder* I don't mind HUGE spiders, but I can't stand the little ones.

Go shopping as Frodo! Go on! One day I'll go as Sam, and there will be something in the papers....sightings...of hobbits having retail therapy in random corners of the country! It won't, however, beat the fact I went into Ann Summers dressed as Legolas in bunny ears.

I didn't get discount there...then again, I didn't buy anything... ;)

Ok, I better reply to next post :D

hehehehe I am going to attempt this colour-quoting because I likes it preciouss, its cool.

Eh? I gotta go look that up ;) Stupid hobbit

Nystagmatism is an eye conditon where the muscles can't work properly so my eyes tend to twitch when I'm tired and everything seems to move from left to right ..... The only way to correct it is with surgery and you'll be damned before I go near an operating theatre!!! :D

I was expected to get some stick at con for not having blue eyes, what with it being his most distinctive feature. But nope, no one seems to mind. :o Surprized. I had someone try to pull off my Sam wig to see if I had pointy ears (I didn’t at that time). Sam’s ear are hinden most of the time so I thought I’d get away with it. :D;)

I don't notice things like eye colour....I was a bit worried myself by being brown-eyed elf...but I think Legolas has brown eyes when he's angry?

The one thing about one of my Sam wigs....er.... *GERTIE*

She is you know. :D Hehe either that or she’s run out of credit! Yeah, tomb raiding! Absolutly disgusting habbit. And why has she taken to dragging the hobbit along with her?! I’m not touching those very real looking guns – we were clocked by the police on Saturday (word’s adding in capitals for me as well, luxury!). But one of them knew me (friends! Not because I have a record or anything! :D ) so they let it pass. They phoned my works on Monday to play me up ‘bout it. Haven’t told Lara this yet.

This made me giggle a lot. I had similar experiences with EVERY security guard I went by....the scary bald one in particular on a number of occasions....he does know me by now, so I no longer concern him. :D

SEE? *hugs back* I don’t think there is a sensible one in our duo (Ms Croft and the Baggins). Every so often one of us will be in a mood and not really up for geek madness. Does that count as sensible? :D

Sensible....yes....sensible...hmmm...*still has to understand that word.* Me and Sarowyn are planning going 'on location' in this Rohirric field we were froliking in because it is so Rohirric that you could almost mistake it for...er...Rohan? B)

I think it best for her costumes, because she has all pretty girly dress costumes, whereas I don't. But I will find myself a marsh full of dead fellas to prance around in. Or I could wrap myself in a sheet and be a makeshift Gandalf.

Oh! I have to write a third post! (this is post #2) if you are lost at all....

Ok, last one. I wanted to give an update on costume at last.... I have started the rear panel on my chainmail and I am halfway through that! Happy happy. I have also been given a proper walking stick, the same size and shape as my broom handle, but its actually a log. Well, a thin log. A broom handle that hasn't been made properly. Well, an exact replica of the ones the hobbits used. I am going to get one for you too. There should be one. ;)

(Yes, my step-dad has been hacking down a huge weed in the back garden...a...bush...thing...and therefore it has been recycled as walking sticks)

I have been attaching scrappy bits and buckles and odd chain to my shoulder-armour thing so that is coming along ok.

I'm sure I missed out loadsa things but I need to get cracking on tidying the workshop that was originally my room...I've made such a creative mess of the place, it needs sorting. :D:D;)

Catch you later, my hobbity tomb-raiding and froliking friends!

Hiya Nickwise!

Did I read that correctly:

You... you went into Anne Summers dressed as Logolas in bunny ears??!???!!!!?!?!?!?!

Ha hahahahahahaha what a sight that must have been! :firedevil:

Can Lara come shopping with the hobbits / Legolas? I'll wear bunny ears too. or elf ears or giant Spoc ears! :firedevil: You do make me laugh, Nickwise. And I thought me and babyFRODO got up to some strange stuff....

Glad to hear you and Sarowyn are off on some adventures. Aww but you must have choccies on your adventures. And monster munch. Could become a new sport, that, bike tossing!

But please be wary of slippery feet and metal fences! I now realise that its best to climb through a fence if you can not over it. Oh I wish we'd had a camcorder for that moment. You'd be watching it on You've Been Framed on Saturday and I'd have meself a few hundred squid!

x-x-x-x-x-x

Glad you're able to get a nice hobbit walking stick and hopefully one for babyFRODO. She's often on the lookout for broken tree branches to custom into a walking stick. Last weekend, I caught her eyeing up some nice young slim shiny new trees! She'd have uprooted on of em if no-one was about I tell yer. Not sure how she'd have got it home though... but she's not coming into my back garden again! Hehe joke! You can come into my garden bF but let me tie your hands first! No really I'm joking. Not about the shiny trees though, she really was thinking about turning one into a walking stick. :firedevil:

Sarowyn will jump at the chance to be Eowyn-on-a-two-wheeled-horse-cycling-into-battle, am I right?

Yeah, that'd be right. Although I say the wrong things at times, making my battle cries less than fearsome. "Wheeeeeeeeeee! *stops* I mean - death!" I bet the riders of Rohan never got stuck in a field either... :lol:

You... you went into Anne Summers dressed as Logolas in bunny ears??!???!!!!?!?!?!?!

:( Followed by Arwen, Galadriel and Faramir, yes she did. We had a nice look at the underwear, pointed out the odd fancy corset that we thought would suit Elrond, before leaving and laughing. It just had to be done. I mean, her Legolas costume has suspenders on it to hold boot socks up! Legolas might have liked some new lacy ones! Next time, I'm taking her in there as Sam...which would probably result in my dragging in a hobbit wailing 'I like my innocence! I don't wanna see anything un-natural! I wish we hadn't gone to the Marks and Spencers end of Milton Keynes shopping center! Mr Frodo, help!'. :blink:

The one thing about one of my Sam wigs....er.... *GERTIE*

Just thought I'd mention that I hold the Gertie responsible for the weather the past few days. Nick's been saying that she's been suspiciously inactive lately, and I think she's saved her evil power only to unleash it upon the nation. The Gertie waits preciousssss...waits until we all get complacent...

It was actually quite embarassing having to explain that I wanted the scabbard because I dress up as Frodo

*laughs* I sympathise! We have fun at our fabric shop trying to explain what we want all the fabric for. Hell, I have trouble at home trying to explain what I've brought things for! My family find it strange when I bring home weird odds and ends and tell them they're going to become wondrous costume items. But then again, I do bring home some strange stuff that's not for costumes at all and just because I thought it was fun (I got a gold necklace with coins on it that reminded me of Pirates of the Caribbean, only to be looked at in disgust. They didn't like my pirate bling! :lol: ).

Oh well, at least it's kind of fun, as well as embarrassing to do stuff like this too! never mind the people who look at you like you're insane when you tell them you want a scabbard. What do they know?!

Nick's armour rocks, by the way. She's too modest to tell you herself, but it rocks. I want to see her in her new, improved, super duper fat add on though. :P I will take pictures for sure and post them!

I should shut up and go to bed now. I'm having sleepless nights though trying to decide if I want to make a Merry costume or Eowyn Refugee dress for C6. *sighs* Decisions decisions.... :wub:

Edited by sarowyn

Hiya Nickwise!

Did I read that correctly:

Ha hahahahahahaha what a sight that must have been! :D

Can Lara come shopping with the hobbits / Legolas? I'll wear bunny ears too. or elf ears or giant Spoc ears! :P You do make me laugh, Nickwise. And I thought me and babyFRODO got up to some strange stuff....

Glad to hear you and Sarowyn are off on some adventures. Aww but you must have choccies on your adventures. And monster munch. Could become a new sport, that, bike tossing!

But please be wary of slippery feet and metal fences! I now realise that its best to climb through a fence if you can not over it. Oh I wish we'd had a camcorder for that moment. You'd be watching it on You've Been Framed on Saturday and I'd have meself a few hundred squid!

x-x-x-x-x-x

Heya Lara! *mad waving*

Yes, I did. Bunny ears. ahem. Yes. Lara is most welcome to come shopping with the elves and and the hobbits and the 'Rohan Posse'...(This is when Eowyn, Theoden and Legolas joined the White City of MK to represent the people and friends of Rohan)

You and babyFrodo may have a couple of years more adventuring than me and Sarowyn, but I was dressing as a Jedi Knight when I was yay high....(er...six years ago.) Oh lord, did I just reveal that I'm a Star Wars fan? :D

Bike Tossing! At least its not Dwarf Tossing....that can NEVER be an acceptable sport. (Sarowyn IS a dwarf secretly. She is Gimli. She will probably announce this herself.)

I wish I had seen the slippery fence palava. hehehehehehe. Hows about a re-enactment? I can re-enact the point where I was standing outside Brad Dourif dancing around and all my arrows flew out of my quiver and I fell over laughing...

;) I can't wait till the next adventure. Chocolates will be in force. Monster Munch? I think I used to like them, but I no longer eat crisps... ;)

Glad you're able to get a nice hobbit walking stick and hopefully one for babyFRODO. She's often on the lookout for broken tree branches to custom into a walking stick. Last weekend, I caught her eyeing up some nice young slim shiny new trees! She'd have uprooted on of em if no-one was about I tell yer. Not sure how she'd have got it home though... but she's not coming into my back garden again! Hehe joke! You can come into my garden bF but let me tie your hands first! No really I'm joking. Not about the shiny trees though, she really was thinking about turning one into a walking stick. ;)

That is why you have guns, young Tomb Raider, to stop theivin' hobbitses stealin' your trees, am I right? They Stoles it from ussss.....

:D Must actually get out to look for these branches, but the weather has been soooo rubbishy and rainy and thundery (all Gertie's doing....I'll reply to Saro-Gimli's post in a mo) that I haven't risked getting my feet soggy.

Shoes? you say? Nah, what would I do with them....

I know your face....Eowyn....you stole my best bike. And then threw it over the fence...

The riders of Rohan must have gotten stuck SOMEWHERE in their lives...

Aragorn: 'Rider's of Rohan, what news from the 'Mark?'

Eomer: 'Saruman's Army is moving across and penned us in with barbed wire...look for your friends, but do not trust a hope of getting your bicycles that far.'

Arwen and Galadriel seemed to enjoy doing a bit of birthday shopping for Elrond in Anne Summers, it was about time he got a new pom-pom thong...*shudders* this is not me. I am not this gross. I am innocent.

I blame Sarowyn....bringing up the issue of Elrond. :P

Nooo! You can't take me in there as Sam! I will protest my innocence to the last!!! *screams* "Mr Frodo! Please, I don't want to see these things...*burst into tears* just let me go, let me look round the frying pan shop....pleeeease..."

Poor little hobbits shouldn't be forced to see terrible things that elves like to look at. T'is not right.

I like your piratey necklace thingymebob....its all like...Aztec Gold...

The Gertie has been wrapped in a hair net for safe keeping. :P

I think its GREAT when we get weird looks whilst explaining the most part of what our free time goes towards...like 'huh? You Serious?' And I'm like...ummhmm...'and I care, why?'

Hehehehe, I think its good because it sets us apart from the humdrum of the human race who don't have the interest to do anything out of the ordinary. But then again, I'm sure you'll agree, I've never been a part of the human race :lol:

You can't just say my armour rocks! I doesn't! Its all scrappy and...er...half made... :angry::angry::angry: Against your Dernhelm armour, mine looks like it crawled out of a Year Three Art group for toddlers who like leatherwork...

*but hugs you anyway because you being all nice to me and my new fat belt* :wub:

Taking photos, ;) you must have discussed this with...er..yourself and you...LOL! no, I don't mind, you can snap away as long as you do it when said costume is finished.

Hug hug hug hug hug hug.

Jeeze, don't you all waffle on?! ;);):P:P

I gotta and anwser this whilst trying *not* to think about bunni legolas in a $ex $hop! lol!

Ah, Nickwise, you may not have had the years of experience behind you but I think that might just qualify as the most insane costume story!!! And we've got quite a few....*trys to come up with something* :D

Sorry to everyone, I'm writing as I think it. there's no order here! You'll have to try and stay with me :P

Lara - you needn't worry. I have no intention what so ever of going anywhere near your garden!!!! I remember what happened last time! "Ooo, come to my house babyFrodo, we'll go to the gym!"

"Lovely, I'll enjoy that. See you in 20 minutes."

*20 minute walk later. knocks on door. door is anwsered*

"Hello. come in."

"alright lara. thank you" *starts to wonder why I've been handed a spade*

"we'll go to the gym in a minute. mamut's (can we call him Indiana Jones? ;) )in the garden - go and say hello"

"okay, lara"

*Enters garden to find Indiana Jones is under ground attemping to dig up the septic tank in Lara Croft's garden and now they'd quite like Frodo Baggins to shift all the hugh pile of dirt they've created into the area that will one day soon be turned into a raised flower bed!*

What do you think I am - a GAMGEE?!!!

Was fun though! :P I can't wishing people had taken me seriously when I segested we all put our costumes on! ;)

Yay! Trips to Rohan! Hope you got some good shots! ;) Am keen to don my attire again. Me wants to do photo shoot! It's my week off now so hope to do loads on costume. But I'm wishing I hadn't left my watch at work.

Still thinking thinking about elf bunni you know. Dragging hobbits in is just cruel though (then again I wonder where Bilbo got his "No admitance, except on party business" thong from). At lfacc I was teased quite a bit (mainly by the same couple) about the trouble I'd be in when Rosie (remember that I was Sam) finds out I'd being seeing Lara Croft! Being "Sam of ill repute" isn't all that bad, Nickwise. lol! Just look at the floor, turn red, and think of the shire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, ran out of time - don't think I've finished yet! Won't be cut out of Project Hobbit Croft just because I'm not acutally ment to be online and my dad is due home and will catch me! *looks shifty*

WARNINGAgent Frodo returns this evening with more encoded waffle. After 6:30 it's okay! Everyone run for your lives - well your sanity really! lol!

Jeeze, don't you all waffle on?! :o:P:D:wub:

I gotta and anwser this whilst trying *not* to think about bunni legolas in a $ex $hop! lol!

Ah, Nickwise, you may not have had the years of experience behind you but I think that might just qualify as the most insane costume story!!! And we've got quite a few....*trys to come up with something* :D

Sorry to everyone, I'm writing as I think it. there's no order here! You'll have to try and stay with me :lol:

Lara - you needn't worry. I have no intention what so ever of going anywhere near your garden!!!! I remember what happened last time! "Ooo, come to my house babyFrodo, we'll go to the gym!"

"Lovely, I'll enjoy that. See you in 20 minutes."

*20 minute walk later. knocks on door. door is anwsered*

"Hello. come in."

"alright lara. thank you" *starts to wonder why I've been handed a spade*

"we'll go to the gym in a minute. mamut's (can we call him Indiana Jones? :P )in the garden - go and say hello"

"okay, lara"

*Enters garden to find Indiana Jones is under ground attemping to dig up the septic tank in Lara Croft's garden and now they'd quite like Frodo Baggins to shift all the hugh pile of dirt they've created into the area that will one day soon be turned into a raised flower bed!*

What do you think I am - a GAMGEE?!!!

Was fun though! :lol: I can't wishing people had taken me seriously when I segested we all put our costumes on! :P

Yay! Trips to Rohan! Hope you got some good shots! :D Am keen to don my attire again. Me wants to do photo shoot! It's my week off now so hope to do loads on costume. But I'm wishing I hadn't left my watch at work.

Still thinking thinking about elf bunni you know. Dragging hobbits in is just cruel though (then again I wonder where Bilbo got his "No admitance, except on party business" thong from). At lfacc I was teased quite a bit (mainly by the same couple) about the trouble I'd be in when Rosie (remember that I was Sam) finds out I'd being seeing Lara Croft! Being "Sam of ill repute" isn't all that bad, Nickwise. lol! Just look at the floor, turn red, and think of the shire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, ran out of time - don't think I've finished yet! Won't be cut out of Project Hobbit Croft just because I'm not acutally ment to be online and my dad is due home and will catch me! *looks shifty*

WARNINGAgent Frodo returns this evening with more encoded waffle. After 6:30 it's okay! Everyone run for your lives - well your sanity really! lol!

LOL! You have me in stitches you do! :lol:

Get bad images of bunny Legolas in adult places out of your mind. *hits Frodo on head with frying pan.* Its very distracting. Especially when it was ME who was that particular Prince of Mirkwood. :lol:

What do you think I am - a GAMGEE?!!! :D

a-hem...is there anything wrong with being a mud-shovelling gard'ner? Just kidding. I take no offence. Mr Frodo, you can insult me all you want, I'll still follow you to Mordor (just so I can steal Sting in the end....oh...and your watch.) :lol::wub:

I am renound for NOT getting visuals from when people say crude things...but the Bilbo thong.....WELL.....now I won't sleep for I'll be feeling queasy all night....urgh....what about Gandalf? Gandalf could do with a nice lace-up bra, methinks. NO. THIS IS GETTING WRONG.

Sam of ill repute. I could get used to this. I am going to LFACC2 accompanied by two manga ladies. I think I'll be accused of having a harem...everyone wants the hobbit, right? I'll just have to do the famous Nickwise swagger and go along with it... :lol::lol: Look at the floor, turn red and think of the Shire. Shall do....(that's what is more likely to happen)

Sarowyn, you and Jairond might lose me, I'll go huddle with the innocent Harfoots while you two pose Anime style for all those Japanese fans.

Lara, I'm sure you're glad babyFrodo won't be stealing your trees afterall. And I love that you abuduct her to do your gardening. Just make sure she does a good job of it, or I'll be round with some emergency Geraniums and Amerylis, for that rustic touch..

Sorry, you said you'd be back, but I thought I'd keep a little more up-to-date so you don't have about eighteen things to reply to! *I'm not always on here....no...preciouss...I have a life....really.* :D

I made my fellowship greenish cloak in under two hours! And still had 45 mins for a burn up on my cruiser to Cranfield! Woohoo! (oww, my fingers ache from the clutch and I broke down halfway down my road.) *I'm not very good. Only just passed.* :lol::P

I could never abandon my hobbit, however I'm dressed. And who knows, I might be a lotr character on one of the days! Never discount the Arwen dress coming back (again)! :lol: (I just like the dress. I wanna get my money's worth on that fabric. *strokes it*)

Gandalf could do with a nice lace-up bra, methinks. NO. THIS IS GETTING WRONG.

YOU are getting wrong. Nobody else thought of Gandalf in lace up bras. :lol: It burns us precious. ......Saruman in a thong! I crush innocence :pyth: *runs off*