Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey there lotr!

Hope you had a good time at c8, it was good to see some of you guys!

I'm planning something major-costume-wise for LFACC in June, a kind of 'all-or-nothing-go-out-with-a-bang' kinda affair! well, just so I plan well in advance and make sure nought goes wrong this time!

*hugs*

hey there lotr!

Hope you had a good time at c8, it was good to see some of you guys!

I'm planning something major-costume-wise for LFACC in June, a kind of 'all-or-nothing-go-out-with-a-bang' kinda affair! well, just so I plan well in advance and make sure nought goes wrong this time!

*hugs*

884023[/snapback]

NICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're here!!!!!! :D

And Lady of the Realm!!!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Missing you already! Sorry we had to scarper on the Sunday.

Love you both *hugs*

MR FROOOOOOOODO!!!

can't stop long, but hoping you have a great week away, I want to be ringing you at some point, I have a trial 3-month landline phone to my use for a while, so when yee get yerself back, we'll have a chat!

catch you later!!

*love and hugs to you and lady of the realm* B)

Woah! Is this the longest thread ever???

Hi guys!! Hope you're all ok.

It was nice seeing you all at C8. I hope I didn't spread my cold about too much! I gave it to babyFRODO! lol

Oooo whats this cozzie idea Nickwise?? Sounds mysteriously exciting..

LARA!!!!

*many many huggles*

I hope you are feeling a lot better now, you poor thing! ah, my secret costume, its going to be brilliant, er....hopefully :D put it this way, I've started making it already and seem to be spending more time planning it than Legolas... so fingers crossed it's going to be good! but it'll only work if the people who've agreed to be in the 'theme' get their costumes done too :) which reminds me, when I phone you (and claire) because I can't ring one and not the other! I want to ask if you'd like to be a part of it or not :)

I'll say what it is over the hellophone :rolleyes:

*whispers* I'm going to be blue.

*love and hugs and wubs*

• 2 weeks later...

I'm back off me hols now!!! Had fab time. And I owe some txts and stuff to people, so expect me to be in touch soon.

NickW *holiday huggles* Now is a good time to call me. Any evening really. I've finished my asignments for the moment and so is available for chats. Me will txt you me new land line ;)

Oh and if anyone else wants it - just txt me.

Heehee Kerrie's planning a blue costume as well. Hope it's not the same one. Although Kerrie's character wouldn't really work in a group, so it prob'ly isn't.

Nick, I must confess, I think I know who you're dressing up as...and I'm only happy to help...as long as I can be Brainy, cuz he's my favourite smurf! :D:P:D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Prrrrrrrrrrrrroject Hobbbbbbbbbbbit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all!!!!

babyFrodo!!! *hugs* Hope you're OK!!! Missing you all loads!!

*more Tring hugs*

Merry Christmas to you alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111 (ok, I did the ones there for effect) Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year!!

*Christmas Hobbit Gardner hugs* :wub:^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
whoa this is so freakin' dead! wooo....er, just to keep it on the board a little while longer.

Love to y'all.

*dances manically to the Firestarter*:firedevil: ;) :rolleyes:

923826[/snapback]

Nick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're still thinking of you! And thank you for my xmas presents! *tring hug* Kerrie and I have stuff to send you (I think Kerrie will get around to it before I do! sorry)

Dental assignment may have eaten my life but I do still love all of my friends :blush::wub::D

I'll book some time off so we can do a proper meet up!

Miss you loads :wub:

Claire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about being consumed by dental assignments!! I have been absolutely run over by finances!! Not good.... my phone AND internet have now been disconnected, so I am borrowing of a computech...

Hopefully will be sorted more by Easter *keeps fingers crossed*

best be off, I'm sure I'll catch up with you all soon :P:lol::D Take care!!!!!!

*many wubs and hugs* :unsure::D:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...