Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

Don't worry Lara!! :yoda:

I am still gonna be visiting my parents while they still live at this address, which might buy me about half an hour on the computer once in a while! And I can't just blatantly desert my thread... *cough* internet cafés *cough*

*huggles all agents especially the Brummie ones* :gorgeous::D

*Arnold Schwarzenegger voice*

I'LL BE BACK.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn this thread is dead.

*shovels six feet of dirt off of the top of it and uses mud as compost for summer geraniums.*

hmm, not a lot to say really.

*decides maybe having thread six-feet-under isn't such a terrible fate... *

ah, not while I'm still around. Hell no. :lol:

Hello?? *echoes 'Hello...hello...'*

It is quiet on here these days. I've been busy moving house, thats my excuse...

Hope everyone's well and will be going to LFCC. I ain't even booked a hotel yet. oops! Hope I can find one!

Off to look for hotel...

Lararararara!!!!!

The Nickwise still surfs in on this thread, so it isn't quite dead.... hehehehe

Hope you're having more luck with houses than I am at the moment! *massive huggles* hoping to get to LFACC, will be bringing a few friends with any luck, all costuming!

Missing you and Claire, havn't had a great amount of spare time lately, so might be a while before I get round to chatting to you properly and shipping off some birthday presents that I realise will be somehwat well-overdue! *more hugs*

SARAH!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU FOR TAKING ME TO WAVENDON!!! I MET ROLF HARRIS!!!!!! :gorgeous::wub:;)

*SCREAM* :D:D:P

*cries because posting again feels like returning home after a long trip away*

Or in other words, I missed you all real bad!!!!

Nick, I hope the house hunt is going well. I know such things are mega stressful! *tring hug*

I have passed my first year at college and will begin the foundation degree in september. So untill then, I've waved good bye to Mike E, Mike R, Claire, Kelly, Paul, Andy and all of the rest...*smug hugs*

I hope I do get to see you all at LFaCC. I won't be costuming but Kerrie will. I don't really have time to put my cos idea together now. Or rather I do, but I have no one to shop with and that put me off. We will only be there for the saturday.

Lastly and most importantly - I want a meet up!!!!!!!!!!!! Half a day, a couple of hours, anything we can really. All invited.

*FAMILY HUG to all my agents and friends*

SARAH!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU FOR TAKING ME TO WAVENDON!!! I MET ROLF HARRIS!!!!!! :lol::lol::P

lol! That reminds me. Whist we were unpacking stuff into our new house we came across a signed photo of Rolf Harris made out to me! I don't ever remember meeting him, in fact I'm sure I haven't!

What is that about?! I was in the cartoon club when I was little so perhaps it was sent to me...

Happy you got to meet him... :D:P:wub:

SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub: *wubs times infinity*

I am hopefully making it to LFACC, in fact, I am determined to mae it to London for the sunday, *possibly* including the saturday night, but I have to run plans past a lot of people.

I am going to be costuming, but as you've never seen me before!!! *shock horror* no hairy feet for me this time, am going girl-power with one of my ultimate role models! (Sarah Connor from Terminator, the judgement day costume) and I'm hoping, if all goes to plan, I'll be dragging along two terminators and a Kyle Reese. But thats pending agreement...

I can't wait to see you and Kerrie, I really can't! I need to Tring-wub-bug hug the both of you until you are squishled.

ok, thats a bit mental, but hey, you expect it of me now. :P

Well done on passing your first year!! Though I had no doubts about it!!

House hunt has just kinda slapped me in the face again, mine and one of my flatmates/co-worker's references have been delayed, I rung my boss this morning to see whether he'd done them and he snapped at me because he was busy and told me there was a pile of post he hadn't looked at :( ah well. Mr Frodo, what would be the rent on staying in the Baggins's garden shed? :D

Speak to you soon, will be posting a fair bit more up until London, so if you need me, you know where to find me!

love y'all, back laters xxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi all. won't be at lfcc. not much money, and not much reason to go.

i'm not likely to be around on here much in the future, or even on the net.

take care, everyone.

- sean.

omg sean why? whats happened to make you leave?

*totally posted previous post without reading thread*

Speaking of quiet, I've not posted in ages. I kinda went to Canada, and then did some stuff like moving. >< I finally moved out of my London place on the Saturday of LFACC, and went back into London again today to see the Nickwise. T'was fun, if short, and I supplied her Sara Conner outfit with weapons. :P

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE!!!

:lol:

yes, thankyou for the weapons *big fat grin* I havn't forgotten I owe you for the Glock, and until I pay you, its not coming out of the box :D

Yeah, spending a couple of hours at LFACC in total is probably not the best and most effiecient journey, but it all I could manage so didn't get to see hardly anyone. So glad I got to chat with you Agent Trenchcoat :)

Claire, Kerrie, Sarah, Jai, Caz and all the usual bunch, it was really nothing special without you guys, and I missed you all terribly. *biggest gard'ner hugs*

I'm moving into my new house on the 12th of July, so in the weeks that follow that, I will hopefully be arranging a get-together for whoever can make it. There will be rum and jaffa cakes and rusks! and maybe a barbecue if I can be bothered.... :P

• 2 weeks later...

RARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs in brandishing frying pan*

WHO MISSED ME?

erm... damn, there's no-one here.... ah well, not to worry!!!

*is hijacking home computer.*

new house is great! I can do what I want! wooo!!

and I just realised that I have to make some important phonecalls. ah crap. :S:S

*HUGS ALL AGENTS* :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...