Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

Ah man, I caught myself getting into the football last night.....*cough* well, my team (Germany) did go out, so I had to watch something.... Oh, and France, are they still in? their my second favourites....

Back to topic...

Don't worry about my 'code talking' it was....er....white spirit induced rambling...

Awww I would be glad to help out on things such as train fares, but hopefully our good arrangements should make things economical. :D:huh: I was thinking of nearer the end of July, simply for getting a lot of the stuff done in good time and making arrangements would be easier. *hugs back* :D ignore me if I start turning into Sam...I'll be offering to 'lighten the load' shortly....hehehehe Sarowyn knows I like carrying her luggage :):):) Despite the fact she turns round and says 'I can fight!!!' all Eowyn style...

(How many times did I use the word arrangements there?) *Sam accent* Mr Frodo, I can't help but notice that we could've got a better deal on a cruise round the med as opposed to this sight-seeing in Mordor package....Next year, we don't ask Gandalf, right? But we'll get group discount on the drinks at the bar if we bring the Fellowship.

Now for our plans, are you thinking a day trip or a stop over? I don't mind either way, but whatever happens we may have to make full use of the day and the different light available. *cough* getting technical *blue sky* cough...For example, because its summer, we couldn't get darker shots, such as the hobbits running from the Nazgul in Fotr.

The only technical stuff I know is pointing the camera and clicking. :angry:

Ok I think I've proabbaly exceeded the number of icons I can use. The chain mail is going well! It is addictive! I have one shoulder cover done and dusted. I have also made the basis of the neck-thingy that has no name....(the thing Frodo doesn't have) like a collary bit...

*Is thinking this armor is going to be oh so heavy.* Yes, i have used leather and metal and nothing that wouldn't actually protect me in battle....

ok I'm gonne shut up, because I have swamped the reply thing. But I might not be able to reply for a couple of days anyway, so this is my last chance before Tuesday or something.

*Hugs you all Samwise style*

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forgot to mention earlier that I was planing on doing a joke thing with the book Frodo is reading in the shire. Like erm, he'd have an A-Z OF Middle Earth or a hobbiton yellow pages or something.

Or he could even be reading lotr! Or Harry Potter!!! :D:huh:

Or how about "Antiques and old things" by David Dickenhead *thanks to Kerrie's dad for that idea*

I'm liking having a place to come and ramble. Hmm what next. I know! How about a totally self indulgent picture of myself!

Dunno if I've posted this yet. Sorry if I have :angry:

mtdoom.jpg

Heey is that blood?*faints*

Ah *stretching* Agent Frodo returns home after a days photo shoot. I was needed for my photography skills *cough*. Lara decided the sky was blue enough today...

I was thinki...*notices a body lying passed out on the floor*...isn't that *gasp* BRAVE HOBBIT!!! :D

Quick someone get some smelling salts! Brave Hobbit, I'm so sorry! And why yes, it is blood. I take my cosplay very seriously! :lol:

Aw, I don't think I'm helping. Anyone know how to revive a halflin'?

Ah man, I caught myself getting into the football last night.....*cough* well, my team (Germany) did go out, so I had to watch something.... Oh, and France, are they still in? their my second favourites....

Back to topic...

Don't worry about my 'code talking' it was....er....white spirit induced rambling...

Awww I would be glad to help out on things such as train fares, but hopefully our good arrangements should make things economical. :D  :( I was thinking of nearer the end of July, simply for getting a lot of the stuff done in good time and making arrangements would be easier. *hugs back* :wub:  ignore me if I start turning into Sam...I'll be offering to 'lighten the load' shortly....hehehehe Sarowyn knows I like carrying her luggage :):):) Despite the fact she turns round and says 'I can fight!!!' all Eowyn style...

(How many times did I use the word arrangements there?) *Sam accent* Mr Frodo, I can't help but notice that we could've got a better deal on a cruise round the med as opposed to this sight-seeing in Mordor package....Next year, we don't ask Gandalf, right? But we'll get group discount on the drinks at the bar if we bring the Fellowship.

Now for our plans, are you thinking a day trip or a stop over? I don't mind either way, but whatever happens we may have to make full use of the day and the different light available. *cough* getting technical *blue sky* cough...For example, because its summer, we couldn't get darker shots, such as the hobbits running from the Nazgul in Fotr.

The only technical stuff I know is pointing the camera and clicking. :D

Ok I think I've proabbaly exceeded the number of icons I can use. The chain mail is going well! It is addictive! I have one shoulder cover done and dusted. I have also made the basis of the neck-thingy that has no name....(the thing Frodo doesn't have) like a collary bit...

*Is thinking this armor is going to be oh so heavy.* Yes, i have used leather and metal and nothing that wouldn't actually protect me in battle....

ok I'm gonne shut up, because I have swamped the reply thing. But I might not be able to reply for a couple of days anyway, so this is my last chance before Tuesday or something.

*Hugs you all Samwise style*

;);):o Nickwise watched the foolball *points and laughs* :P Hehe, it's ok for me to take the mic now, cuz I've managed to go a whole week without watching big brother! *happy with self*

as long as one one finds out, I watched a lot of the England/Portugal match, I'll get away with it

Oh, I found my watch on saturday! That's good!

'ang on, I've forgoten what I'm ment to be writing.

I've done a fair amount on my costumes this weekend as well as help Lara with her stuff. Made my orc helmet and sword.

Aw, Agent Samwise, I'm so tried. D' you mind if I go to sleep now? Could you keep watch tonight? I'll return tomorrow full of ideas and energy, I promiss! (I'm so not going to the gym, though!!!)

I'm hoping the sky will be greying slightly tomorrow, cuz I could do without Lara phoning me after work "Since we're not going to the gym, I though we could do some movie Lara photos!" :lol:

[i'm joking of course, Lara. You know I'm happy to help when ever needed! I also know that you are just as tired from today shoot as me, so I guess I'm off the hook! :P ]

I return!! :D

Oh Mr Frodo, I can't help it if I watched the football....I just had to see the IceMan crack. *cries* France got knocked out too. I am most upset. And Germany *hugs Oliver Khan* before I sound like I know too much about it, I'll shut up.

I am glad you found your watch!!! I am also glad you didn't find it in my pocket, because I always put back the things I steal.... :D

You have been busy costuming, argh. My chainmail is ALL TIME CONSUMING. Its beginning yo suck the life out of me. I was reading a bit about the orc's armor in a book and it says that it was all made from untanned leather tied together with sinew and entrails. NICE. And it says that the two hobbits must have been incredibly brave to endure the stench of untanned leather. Just skinned from the dead thing....

I am SO glad I have very little sense of smell.....but luckily I don't have to endure REAL orc armor, bleurgh. Sorry if you have just eaten when reading this...

What did you make your helmet out of? I have covered mine now and intend to....guess what....colour it with Boot Polish! My favourite!!!!

*The two hobbits were incredibly brave for enduring the smell of boot polish for the entire time through mordor, Sam denies his use of the stuff was over the top.* :unsure:

I'll keep watch tonight, Mr Frodo, you get yourself some sleep, and I'll cook you some nice taters for breakfast. *sits on a rock and watches for dangerous things in the dark.* :headscratch:

Hope you get your energy back, or I'll be carrying you all the way....ok, so up Mount Doom is acceptable, but not from the Shire. I'm not that strong. ;):D:wub:

:firedevil: Thank you babyFRODO for your help with photos on Sunday! Don't woryy it should be fairly grey skies all week so no more dragging you out on location photoshoots for a few days. :rolleyes:

Your orc armour is so cool btw. Can't wait to see it finished and on you!

Nickwise looking forward to seeing you as well in your orc armour. I know it's gonna rock coz your costumes always do!

Ah, sorry about that, I’ve had a very busy weekend hunting for new tomb raider locations (with some success!), B) making my costumes and then more walking everywhere doing photos. Lara has a competition coming up you see. So helping her out is very important at the mo’.

Yes, I was thinking sort of end of julyish. Gotten into a little bit of a mess because the tr comp was ment to all be over by now, so I thought I’d have this time to work on lotr stuff. But they extended the deadline, so it’s overlapping into my plans. (last week end was fun though. Lara had a go at swinging upside down in trees pointing guns!!!!)

I’ve booked a week off work to catch up with everything! I’m owed loads of days off anyhoo

I’m still not sure what I’m on about. D’you think that matters? It’s the ring, Sam! It’s taken hold!!! :P:lol: Oh, I wouldn’t be able to make the 24th July because I have a friend (can you guess who?) who is absailing down the MailBox, a posh mall in B’ham, in Lara Croft costume. For charity of course, wouldn’t want to think she were just doing it cuz she’s nuts! I will want to be there to cheer her on!

Are we picking up on a theme here – Lara, you soo owe me that shirt! Look at all the stuff I’m doing for you! And I want my lollipop back! Just kidding. But not about the lollipop. I’m very serious about lollipops. :P:wub:

*runs away from tr madness to get back to project hobbit. The hobbit can’t outrun the adventurer. damn*

ignore me if I start turning into Sam...I'll be offering to 'lighten the load' shortly....hehehehe Sarowyn knows I like carrying her luggage

Hee, Sean A moaned about that backpack but it sure is useful! It’s the thing I miss the most about my old Sam costume. I can’t help but wonder if he was carrying the rest of the cast and crew’s mobiles and wallets in there! But then I suppose I there’s the pots which have a nack of hitting anyone who gets too close to you, before you know the’re there!

*Sam accent* Mr Frodo, I can't help but notice that we could've got a better deal on a cruise round the med as opposed to this sight-seeing in Mordor package....Next year, we don't ask Gandalf, right? But we'll get group discount on the drinks at the bar if we bring the Fellowship.

But we've been banned from the bar Sam. Don't you remember last year when Borromir indulged a little too much and over reacted somewhat, when he saw that someone had writen "Rohan rules - Gondor drolls!" in the mens toilets! Merry and Pippin spent most of the trip crying as the bar keep wouldn't allow dancing on the tables and I was refused alcahol because I had no proof of age.

No, Sam, I'll be returning to mordor for next hols.

:lol: Make sence of that, anyone! :P

I haven't managed to think that far ahead yet. Don't worry that's normal for me. :blink: I was definately think of making "full use of the day" as ya say. All the blue sky stuff is more about lighting. (forgive me if I sound too serious, it's just that Lara has being costuming for 5 years and so for 5 years I've being taking photos. I'm learning afew things. Like, holding your thumb over the lense, does not good photos make!)

Oh yeah lighting! Light really flatters people on pics (Frodo isn't meant to have a double chin*grr* so anything which helps not show all my flaws is a great bonus!) and the Sky is our only real source. The bluer, brighter, sunnier it is the better. Colours aren't that important since I don't know anyone who's got a camera expensive enough to capture colours acurately, anyway!

Reducing the light source (shade, forest?) will give us darker pics, so it is possible to do night scenes in the day. However we won't look as good! Or I won't.

Nickwise - if you're still reading at this point, WELL DONE!!!! Have a lolipop :wub:

Edited by babyFrodo

I return!!

Oh Mr Frodo, I can't help it if I watched the football....I just had to see the IceMan crack. *cries* France got knocked out too. I am most upset. And Germany *hugs Oliver Khan* before I sound like I know too much about it, I'll shut up.

I am glad you found your watch!!! I am also glad you didn't find it in my pocket, because I always put back the things I steal....

You have been busy costuming, argh. My chainmail is ALL TIME CONSUMING. Its beginning yo suck the life out of me. I was reading a bit about the orc's armor in a book and it says that it was all made from untanned leather tied together with sinew and entrails. NICE. And it says that the two hobbits must have been incredibly brave to endure the stench of untanned leather. Just skinned from the dead thing....

I am SO glad I have very little sense of smell.....but luckily I don't have to endure REAL orc armor, bleurgh. Sorry if you have just eaten when reading this...

What did you make your helmet out of? I have covered mine now and intend to....guess what....colour it with Boot Polish! My favourite!!!!

*The two hobbits were incredibly brave for enduring the smell of boot polish for the entire time through mordor, Sam denies his use of the stuff was over the top.*

I'll keep watch tonight, Mr Frodo, you get yourself some sleep, and I'll cook you some nice taters for breakfast. *sits on a rock and watches for dangerous things in the dark.*

Hope you get your energy back, or I'll be carrying you all the way....ok, so up Mount Doom is acceptable, but not from the Shire. I'm not that strong.

Wahh, the chain mail the bit I've got left to do*worry*. My mum has offered to buy me a kit though. How nice is that? B) Oh, and the shoe things as well.

Um, what have you bring using to make your armor if not sinew and entrails? :blink::wub::wub: But the dead things could have even been other orcs! urrghh :lol:

I was thinking of the the lotr books (I've only read them once so I could be wrong). Weren't Frodo and Sam made to wear the orc armor for Aragorn's coronation?!!! They didn't want to because they thought it wasn't fitting for the King as well (as all the unpleasent memories which go with it). But everyone insisted because it shows who they are and what they'd been though.

Surely this qualifies as torture? What was Gandalf thinking?!!! "Ah Frodo and Sam have awakened after their ordel. I don't think they've suffered enough - let's put them back in the skin and entrails."

I guess it's just natures way to pick on things smaller than yourself. It's tough being a hobbit!

I've made my helmet out of, well, a balloon, you have to have a balloon! and news paper *this is getting embarassing* and masking tape :lol: Oo, and split pins for the studs. Then I've added different layers of sray paint. I'm not 100% sure of it. I think it has just the right atmosphere though. I'll be adding all the leather drap stuff to it (which Frodo has and Sam doesn't, going from the action figures anyway) :P

Ahh, boot polish! Your anwser to everything ('cept maybe polishing boots) :P:P

Hey what works, works :P

Do I win longest post award for above, Show Masters?

B) Thank you babyFRODO for your help with photos on Sunday! Don't woryy it should be fairly grey skies all week so no more dragging you out on location photoshoots for a few days. :(

Your orc armour is so cool btw. Can't wait to see it finished and on you!

Nickwise looking forward to seeing you as well in your orc armour. I know it's gonna rock coz your costumes always do!

Friday it is then! :P:lol:

No need to thank me Ms Croft. I enjoy it too. :wub:

One question - how are you still alive? I don't think I am anymore :lol::P:P:wub::P:blink:

And suddenly I feel like I have been out-posted! (Has someone been feeding Frodo too many E-numbers?) lol!

I am very jealous of the whole adventuring thing, if only there was decent enough places that a poor (and without transport) gardener could get to in my area, I'd be climbing trees with er....frying pans too. :D

I'm sure there was something about the 24th I couldn't do...nevermind, my brain is not functioning normally, I stayed up last night WAY too late and I never do that. Sarowyn, why did you lend me TTT???? You know I would be up past my bed time. (This is very sad that I only own FOTR, isn't it?) :D

I haven't read the books either, so I have no idea about Aragorn's coronation :angel:B) I am terrible. The first time I dressed up as Legolas I hadn't a clue who he was cos I hadn't even seen the film!!!

Gandalf likes torturing the hobbits. It is evident all the time. Think....splitting up Merry and Pippin, sending us to Mordor (cos he couldn't be bothered to stick around long enough to look after us, having tea-parties with Balrogs aint no excuse.) etc etc.....and the time he hit me while trimmin' the verge....well. :P

I have made my helmet in a similar way :D but I have covered it in very thin leather and gaffer tape (I love this stuff as much as the boot polish) and , yes, boot polished it to look like beaten steel. I think Frodo's helmet is much more difficult to make in my opinion. You know, I've never polished my boots. :D

Awww, you booked a week off work, that shows dedication! I'm leaving my job as you know, but not until Saturday!! If at any point you think 'damn I won't get this done' we can always postpone, I have no qualms about that.

Ah my backpack, I loved and loathed it. Yes, I was carrying a number of mobiles and things that didn't belong to me, and a whole batch of elven bread (ask Saroywn for the recipe, you'll be disgusted by the amount of melted lard....yukky) With all the frying pans etc, not to mention the London luggage, the thing weighed a tone and was on an invisable strap, so it cut into me the whole time and my shoulders were raw when we got home.

Oh you have written so much! I will have to make another stop later on to reply to more! Frodo, you ought to stay away from those E-numbers, its bad enough Gollum writhing around after eating them, I can't stand two of you throwing yourselves down streams after fish just to burn off extra energy.

:D:D:P

Reply Part :II

The amount of spelling mistakes I made in the last post were appaling. My apologies....

I couldn't find any decent entrails in Sainsbury's, so I had to improvise with...er...calico and leather. Darn shame, no fresh lumps of orc on sale these days.

Before I get carried away, *waves again at Lara* because I have yet to properly speak to you. I hear you've been hanging around in trees, I am intrigued! I would like to know what exact ingredients these lollipops have in them, I am starting to worry. :lol:

But we've been banned from the bar Sam. Don't you remember last year when Borromir indulged a little too much and over reacted somewhat, when he saw that someone had writen "Rohan rules - Gondor drolls!" in the mens toilets! Merry and Pippin spent most of the trip crying as the bar keep wouldn't allow dancing on the tables and I was refused alcahol because I had no proof of age.

No, Sam, I'll be returning to mordor for next hols.

I hope that worked (have never quoted in a different colour before) ok, so the bar wasn't the higlight of the cruise, but are you sure you want to return to Mordor? I'm not complaining or anything, but I don't see you carrying all the cooking equipment. Hell, I like adventure holidays, but the 'close encounters with a black rider' day trip was a little too frightening and realistic for me. And our tour guide only wore a loincloth, I'm no stickler, but I prefer an expert who has better taste in clothes and only one personality.

What about a trip to Rohan? I'll pick up some brochures next week. :lol: Less cliffs and more sunshine.

My camera was free with Barclaycard. Hence, I have no technical qualifications. My sister is in her final year of a photography degree but charges WELL high prices!!! I'd ask her to take the photos cos she's a professional as well....but she lives in devon, and, like I said, she's expensive. :D :D:D:DNot to mention she thinks I should be locked away with a straight jacket...

I have found some great scenic pics of the Chilterns but I can't post them on internet. :D have not the technology to do so. Really nice shot of woods which could be soooo Frodo reading by tree shot. Dunno if I saved that one... :lol:

If YOU are still reading at this point, please have a lollipop too :lol: Ok, my fingers are tired from wandering around my keyboard. :lol:

Ah, I can get so carried away sometimes :rolleyes: 'Specially when it has something to do with hobbits. :D I've only got 10 minutes to post before I have to go to work so forgive me if I cut off unexpectedly.

Actually I've not had any lolipops in over a week. The gym has run out of them!!!! As you can see the withdrawal symtons have been quite extreem! :lol: Sorry you got on the end of it :P

I think I am still on track with the ol' costumes so there shouldnt be a problem for my part. I just like to wind Lara up, is all :P Aw, love you :wub: She deserves to win after all the effort she's made!!!!

She says my helmet is good and I trust her to tell me otherwise so I'm happy! The beek like thing at the front is wonky though, ah well :P

Aw see, I've got to go now! Mark/ Graham/ plaster/ study models/ broken teeth/ radio 4 - I can't wait!

Catch you later! :wub:B)

Aww, don't say sorry for posting long posts! :P It was cool! :wub: I was like 'argh, argh....I have been beaten!! Must....post...more....'

Your dental tecnicaling sounds fun what with the radio 4, I mean, so much better than 'Lloyds Pharmacy Live' (sung in screechy voice) but they do play good songs, despite the fact they cannot understand there is a world beyond haemarrhoid adverts and copious amounts of drugs which contain pseudoephidrine and phenylalanine and guafenisin and always-ask-your-doctor-if-you-think-you-may-be-riddled-with-disease....

Yes, corporate radio is bad. But they do play Elvis, so I won't argue.

I have organised a police-escorted years supply of lollipops to be delivered at every gym in and around Birmingham, we can't have you losing sugar. Not good. Is Bad.

I'm glad your costumes are coming along! I had to by more boot polish yesterday :rolleyes:

I am so hungry. Must go get breakfast and second breakfast, and, well, for all who know me, I eat too much (cough, like chocolate buttons and too much frolicking barefoot in fields full of thistles)

ouch.

Helmet sounds rockin' (is that still a good word to use? Or is it really old like 'fab'? I am not up to date with teen slang. Will no longer be teenager in March. Will have to speak proper English. Or Welsh, depending whats easier.)

*Shuts up*

*Goes get food*

*Hugs forum*

:wub::lol:B)

O.M.G. You two dun 'alf waffle on! I can't keep up! It's madness I tell yer, maaadneeess! Eeeee..!

Nickwise, you'll soon be off on your adventures! It's not as glamorous as it sounds, you know, what with 'normal people' walking past and stopping to have a good look at the 'freaks', interrupting the photos, being rude and incosiderate etc...

'What's that over there?' 'Oh it's Tomb Raider woman!' 'What's she doin' mummy?' 'Don't know love. It's just silly' 'Are those REAL guns?!' :D

Aah but there's nothing like it at all and I'm sure once you get into the whole adventure on a photoshoot, there'll be no turning back for you... :P

. It's all good harmless fun. Unless you try to climb over a metal fence with slippery wet boots on...

Oh and yes please more lollies - cherry ones.

waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle hheheheheheh...heya Lara!

*Are those REAL guns?* *loves* :D:D

Going shopping in MK today. It feels really weird going round in aforementioned 'normal' clothes. I feel naked without hairy feet... ;)

I actually know the feeling of climbing fences and soggy boots, and...er...falling flat on the floor because of that. Not Good.

I know why I never applied to go on those 'Duke of Edinburgh' trips.....because something inside of me said I'd be carrying everything for my walking team...

*Gives Lara ten cherry lollipops* :D

waffle waffle waffle waffle waffle :D:lol:

ok, so the bar wasn't the higlight of the cruise, but are you sure you want to return to Mordor? I'm not complaining or anything, but I don't see you carrying all the cooking equipment. Hell, I like adventure holidays, but the 'close encounters with a black rider' day trip was a little too frightening and realistic for me. And our tour guide only wore a loincloth, I'm no stickler, but I prefer an expert who has better taste in clothes and only one personality.

What about a trip to Rohan? I'll pick up some brochures next week. :( Less cliffs and more sunshine.

*thinking-damn, he's on to me* :o But my dear Sam, I had to carry...er, the um...responsibility! Yes that's it! :D I'll be honest with you - I wasn't all that taken with Mordor meself. I just wanted to go back to the aqua splash park we passed before reaching "the world's largest and blackest gate-guiness book of records 2004".

I know you didn't have a go in the water (with was surprizingly full. The pool looks empty untill you actual get in it!), but I could tell you enjoyed the "rocks 'n' roll" slide :o

I did pick up on the hostility between you and our tour guide. I must say he was always very pleasant to me. Perhaps a bit to friendly. He was always jumping on me, playfully and hugging my neck! ;) And at the end of all holiday things, he insisted on taking at little something to remember me by. I never understood why we needed 10 fingers anyway!

It was a good idea to book with show masters. When I returned I reported my "lost" digit and received £50 compensation! :unsure: "

Aw, she's off again :P I think I'll try for a sensible post next *coming directly after this*. Don't believe me :o You know me well :D;)

Edited by babyFrodo

Aww, don't say sorry for posting long posts! :o It was cool! :D I was like 'argh, argh....I have been beaten!! Must....post...more....'

Your dental tecnicaling sounds fun what with the radio 4, I mean, so much better than 'Lloyds Pharmacy Live' (sung in screechy voice) but they do play good songs, despite the fact they cannot understand there is a world beyond haemarrhoid adverts and copious amounts of drugs which contain pseudoephidrine and phenylalanine and guafenisin and always-ask-your-doctor-if-you-think-you-may-be-riddled-with-disease....

Yes, corporate radio is bad. But they do play Elvis, so I won't argue.

I have organised a police-escorted years supply of lollipops to be delivered at every gym in and around Birmingham, we can't have you losing sugar. Not good. Is Bad.

I'm glad your costumes are coming along! I had to by more boot polish yesterday :P

I am so hungry. Must go get breakfast and second breakfast, and, well, for all who know me, I eat too much (cough, like chocolate buttons and too much frolicking barefoot in fields full of thistles)

ouch.

Helmet sounds rockin' (is that still a good word to use? Or is it really old like 'fab'? I am not up to date with teen slang. Will no longer be teenager in March. Will have to speak proper English. Or Welsh, depending whats easier.)

*Shuts up*

*Goes get food*

*Hugs forum*

:o;):o

Yup- definately beet you in the longest post competition! I'll be sure to thank you when I receive my award, since alot of that post was quoting you anyway! ;)

"Lloyds Pharmacy Live" does sound *yawn* interesting. :P I suppose you'll miss that the most when you leave. Hope your last day goes well btw :D

I would like radio 4 better if it occasionally paused for Elvis. But no, the most I can look forward to is the *shudder* Archers*cringe*. And reason it isn't as bad as all the other wonderful radio 4 boardcasts is that at least it's only 15 minutes long. :unsure:

"Hello, I'm Brian Perkins. I am the god of hell fire, and I bring you radio 4." I so agree with that sentiment, cast of deadringers, I really do!

*suddenly takes in what you've said/ wrote* Omg, Lloyds Pharmacy Live has a radio jingle thing. I'm beginnin to understand why you're leaving! :(

I'm afraid I have no more news on the old costumes yet. Weekends is when I get my *real* work done :D:D . But after not finding anythink remotely close to a frodo jacket I think I'll costume the old one.

Oh, have you noticed caburys do scale chocolate buttons?! Well they call them "gaint" but I always read it as "scale"

Firstly, *LMAO* on the 'giant' or 'scale ' chocolate buttons.....for two reasons, thats a great way of looking at things and 2: I have a bad history of eating 'scale' chocolate buttons in large quantities and feeling sick....and then eating more....*Sarowyn will no doubt mention the frolicking. Oh the frolicking* *Nickwise turns green and wibbly with the thought of such behaviour*

I'm glad I'll be mentioned in your longest post award, is it made of chocolate? because if it is, you must share :D;)

Yes, Lloyds Pharmacy Live has a jingle. Go into one of their branches and listen, for about twenty minutes or so, and then you will discover that there is NO medicine in the shop that can cure the insanity that you leave with :D I have done little on my costumes too, I think after the weekend, when I have a month of nothingness, I will turn into a busy little bee.

Strange that you mention Frodo jacket. I bought one in a charity shop not so long ago which should have had a label in it saying 'New Line Cinema' because it IS Frodo's jacket. It cost me £3.49, and no, I am not ever planning to make a Frodo costume (I have a scale one that fits my icckle kid sister) I will just wear it out and be hobbity in disguise. You're welcome to borrow it. :D

I have a headache which makes me feel like :D er....like I have a red light going round my head.........no more like a big hobbit foot standing on me :blink:

But i intend to get into my other personality and reply to other post :D:wub: But that will have to wait until later because the computer is wanted. Watch this space, Mr Frodo, I'll be back before the weekend closes. :D

....*Sarowyn will no doubt mention the frolicking. Oh the frolicking*

"I'm going to frolick like a hobbit! Bare Foot! *runs* OW! THISTLE! *hops madly* ARGH! I trod on another one! Owww!" Nickwise learnt the painful way that frolicking bare foot in a field is not a good idea. :rolleyes: She also learnt that day that the cure to eating so many chocolate buttons that you feel sick, is not to eat more of the things.

Yes, I am here just to make sure that everyone knows what this girl gets up to in her spare time.

:blush::D:blush:

You are my carer, in that you have to keep an eye on my madness, for it might spiral out of control.... :wub: The thistle(s) hurt. they never apologised. :angry:

But that'll never stop my frolicking! oh no!!!

Frodo, you may have had to carry the 'responsibility' to Mordor, but that didn't mean you were 'responsible' with it. Who was the one who had to make sure you didn't put the ring on all the time? I'm telling ya, its not enough that I make your packed lunches, carry your luggage and save your life a few times, I have to help look after the burden too....tut tut. :D

The Aqua Splash park...that was cruel taking me there. You know I can't swim. Just cos you and your buddy Gandalf love mucking about on the water slides. I didn't much like the 'rocks and roll' slide that much. I got stuck and the attendant with the weird uniform nearly kicked me out because I was under the height limit. :help:

I didn't like the way that tour guide was so biased in his treatment of customers. I may only be a gardener but I tip well. But then again, I kept all my fingers. £50 compensation wasn't bad going, seeing as you got rid of that ring too. :lol:

Personally, they should have air conditioning in the Mount Doom ride. It was too hot for my liking and those stairs we had to climb to see the 'Caves of Wonder' (or was it the Caves of Fear, dread and arachnophobia?) They were way too steep. I couldn't help but cry when you fell out with me over the ticket prices and sent me away because I wouldn't lend you a fiver.

All is forgiven though, I know the food on the journey made you a little under the weather and easily corrupted by power. Glad I don't eat much foreign food.

Well how about going to Disneyland? :lol:

Wah! What'll I answer first?! :o

:D:(

Anyone mind if I go mess about trying to get a better avithing first? I didn't think so? :blink:

Also I've got lots of news meself.

Cu very soon :(

Well I did it. Still don't like it :blink: But now everyone gets to see me staggering about in the dead marches (or the reck in Marston Green, for the more picky amonst us :P ).

I brought a jacket I could easily custom into a Frodo jacket on saturday. It cost more than £3.49 :o Well that completes the fellowship costume anyway :D Happy hobbit!!!!

New Line Cinema have made a costume Frodo jacket? I didn't know about this. Would have solved all my problems! That was a really lucky find!!! I bet it's about £80 new! I'd love to see it. Will natter you into bringing it to a con. heehee *hugs*

That reminds me, I got the replica scabbard for sting with my birthday money (couple of months ago). There's a shop in town which has a lot of the lotr whepons and statues. Tell you what, they saw me coming!!!! I was just looking in the window, and the manager (or at least the chap who ordered all the others about :lol: ) came out to me and started telling me about sting, of all the things he could have said. I mean, how did he know I was a hobbit?. I wasn't even looking at that. I was trying to figure out who the Frodo figure reminded me of - not Elijah! I had to explain THREE TIMES why I only wanted scabbard and not sting. I *do* want sting but I've had too many children just pull my weapon from me and start playing with it, to know that carrying a real one is a very bad idea!

I even had the ladies serving in the local chip pull the entire belt of me and do battle with each other (one fighting with sting, other with it's scabbard!)

What was I doing in the chippy dressed as Frodo? :blink: Um, moving on... :lol:

I um was quite busy shopping so I didn't get the chance to send 20 minutes in lloyd's. :lol::lol::lol: I don't think they have puppet shows in the one in Brumy land. Tsk.

Gunna carry on in another post so I can still use emoticons!

Lara-you're right. I guess I do waffle on a bit!

Lara!!!!!! r u online now?! Hello!!!!!!!!!!! Get any good photos today?

Haven't actually finished replying (or waffleing, as you say) yet. But I saw your name and thought I'd pip you to the post. Literally :blink:

Edited by babyFrodo

I have a headache which makes me feel like :blink: er....like I have a red light going round my head.........no more like a big hobbit foot standing on me :lol:

:lol::lol: Fantastic use of emoticons there! Dear me, lol! Brilliant.

I reacon this :blink: represents having laser eye surgery! On raiderquest, they've got a really big eyed emoticon, for surprised. I use it as my Elijah Wood smiley. I really love it and wish I could use it here :o

It seems Lara is ignoring me :o:lol: Jeeze, and I did do TWO photo shoots for u this weekend! Tut. Hehe joking.

I've started making the blue shirt myself- and I've got loads done already! Will have to ask someone to help me neaten it though. Lara? Mum? :D

That'a another costume nearly done. I'm almost ready now! Hurray. I also think Frodo should be reading "Ringbearing for Dummies", y'know that bright yellow series of books :P

I did always want to get some blue contact lenses. But I went to have my eyes measured and it turnes out that contacts would be to small and tight and would crush my eyes beyond repair! Cuz I got flat eyes apparently, from having :lol:

I just gotta be hazel eyed Frodo instead:lol:

Wah! What'll I answer first?! :lol:

:lol::lol:

Anyone mind if I go mess about trying to get a better avithing first? I didn't think so? :blink:

Also I've got lots of news meself.

Cu very soon :lol:

Cool avatar!!!

I should get one. I don't know what would suit me though. :blink: