Guest Cancellation - Sam Neill

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Everyone

We have some bad news I am afraid :-(

Late on Friday Sam was informed that the timings for the film he is going to be working on will have to change which means Sam will not be available to attend LFCC this summer now :-( .

We are working on another date and to see when it would work for him to attend in the future ,but at this time we will refund all guests related tickets in the next few days.

Once again thank you for your patience over this matter ,and the respect that you given Showmasters and Sam over this matter , in today's world of social media things move very very fast and sometimes things like weekends and office working hours and time zones do get in the way of getting the facts together so we can get you the truth as soon as we know it, so thank you all of seeing we are decent people here and things just happen we will try to give you you as much info as we can every time .

Again sorry Sam has had to drop out of the summer LFCC we were all looking forward to meeting him as you all are, we will work on getting him to attend another event soon and we wish Sam good luck with his filming in July.

We will have another great guests ready to announce in the next few days as well as many more big guests for this years LFCC our flagship event so watch this space :-)

Thank you for your help on this

Jason

That was fast, over the weekend, damn, sorry to hear that, I wasn't interested personnaly but many people will be disappointed ....

We all have to live with that fear that the guest we're interested in meeting will cancel, and this till the very last moment, hope for his fan's sake SM will be able to rebook it, if it worked (almost) once, I'm sure it will be rescheduled pretty easily, so far I' m good with my guests but I'll now I'll be crushed if the ones I've been waiting to meet the most , for so long had to cancel...

SM let's cheer everyone up and make a great new announcement by the end of this week :-)

• Moderators

maybe get him to come to Bournemouth later in the year? I was 30.00 away from the diamond pass too lol never mind. can you not give the big names now? if you know whos going lets do it lol

They won't announce anyone until it's finalised :)

And I can't see a guest as big as Sam Neill being viable for Bournemouth at the moment sorry.

maybe get him to come to Bournemouth later in the year? I was 30.00 away from the diamond pass too lol never mind. can you not give the big names now? if you know whos going lets do it lol

They won't announce anyone until it's finalised :)

And I can't see a guest as big as Sam Neill being viable for Bournemouth at the moment sorry

can you get some good names for Bournemouth? so far its looking really good but some bigger guests? don't need to be a list but some good names.