Queue!

Wow! I'm still an hour and a half away but reading this am considering seeing if I can upgrade my standard entry ticket on the door when I get there rather than wait for hours in the queue. Hoping I'll actually be able to get in after the fiasco at Newcastle in March.

I'm following this on Twitter and I'm quite concerned about tomorrow now. If I hadn't already spent a lot of money on talk tickets then I probably wouldn't bother coming.

It looks like the event is absolutely packed inside and there's still a long queue of people outside trying to get in.

I'm now reading that Earl's Court is over capacity and they are turning people away.

:(

• Like 2

Are they turning people away even if they have tickets?

I think the idea of selling all tickets in advance only (and certainly for the Saturday) is a good one, as then they know how many bodies will turn up on-site, entry for everyone will be faster, and people won't have made a journey only to be disappointed.

Horrendous, absolutely horrendous - been in the queue for 3 hours and now it is "one out, one in". It's all very well promoting this as the biggest event ever - if no one can experience it most punters aren't going to come back! All I can say is I had better get in at the end of this!

Ok so i'm round the side of earls court at B Gate and have been told that they have stopped no tickets going in and min if all 2 hours, been queueing since 9:30 round the other side. All priortieries are to ticket holders.

Talked to a couple who have came out that all vt's are well past normal no's :-(

Really starting to panic about tomorrow now. This sounds appalling. 3hrs queuing and not even in the door?

Are people getting in so late even gonna have a chance with the likes of Stan Lee, Carrie Fisher etc.?

Just read in another thread that people going outside to get some fresh air are being told they're not allowed back in again ! :BRUISED:

My plan for tomorrow was to head to Earl's Court 2 first thing and then go to the Brompton Hall in the afternoon for the talks. Sounds like even moving around the venue could be a problem though. :sad:

Apparently some people are having difficulty hearing the panels as well due to the noise. Not great if you've paid a lot of money for talk tickets.