Has Stan Lee Cancelled?

Hi

Has Stan Lee Cancelled from the awards? The Eagle awards have now been renamed the comic awards? Has he canceled from either the awards or the event?

EDIT: His tickets are still on sale, do you know if he has cancelled the awards event?

Edited by mflowers

• Showmasters Admin

I don't have details but Stan Lee's name has been removed from the awards name. That is it.

He is still coming to the event 100%, he is still doing his talk. And as far as I'm aware he's still doing the awards too.

I don't have details but Stan Lee's name has been removed from the awards name. That is it.

He is still coming to the event 100%, he is still doing his talk. And as far as I'm aware he's still doing the awards too.

Thank you for clarifying, it just seemed strange at first as there was no news on why it had changed

Phew. I can take this tin hat off now then... ;-) Glad to hear he's still coming and thanks for clarifying! :-)

- G

• Like 2

Is there anything about the tickets being sorted? Or was this due to a name change they couldn't sell them just yet?? :)