Post Your Pics!

Beechy08

Will post my pics later, but I have to ask this now:

Does anyone know this guy or are you on here...the guy with the terminator t-shirt who kissed Linda Hamilton on the lips in the photoshoot?

Dude, YOU ARE A HERO TO MANY! :blush: Spotted the photo while collecting my own, nearly swore out loud in disbelief!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will post my pics later, but I have to ask this now:

Does anyone know this guy or are you on here...the guy with the terminator t-shirt who kissed Linda Hamilton on the lips in the photoshoot?

Dude, YOU ARE A HERO TO MANY! :blush: Spotted the photo while collecting my own, nearly swore out loud in disbelief!

i saw that pic on the table on sat was it? and almost cried, no kiss for me today :-( it looked like he blagged a kiss on the cheek but moved at the last moment, not sure if he had a terminator shirt on though

I was thinking it was an innocent 'could I have a kiss/kiss on the cheek? request and she suprised him and just gave him a quick kiss on the lips cause she thought he was sweet :poki:

Linda was great when I met her before and from what people have said this time around I havnt been proved wrong, so I'm thinking she was just giving a big fan a story and memory to last a lifetime :blush:

I was thinking it was an innocent 'could I have a kiss/kiss on the cheek? request and she suprised him and just gave him a quick kiss on the lips cause she thought he was sweet :poki:

Linda was great when I met her before and from what people have said this time around I havnt been proved wrong, so I'm thinking she was just giving a big fan a story and memory to last a lifetime :blush:

yer she was awesome with everyone

though that guy is a lucky sod lol

though i heard a few ppl on the sat got hugs and kisses, I just got a little brief chat and a back rub in my shoot today lol and strangely i also got similar from tom baker an hour or so before though hers was stronger and passionate and his was more caressing lol, strange, might wear that shirt more often

1 of 2 - great photo of Kate at her signing table, would love to have permission to use it on her official website - TotallyKate.com - you can e-mail if you like totallykate@gmail.com

If anyone else would like to have their pics with Kate, or of Kate alone, on the website please e-mail me.

Starting a collection here:

http://www.totallykate.com/fanphoto/fanpag...Milton%20Keynes

Thanks!

Totally Kate Webmaster

1 of 2 - great photo of Kate at her signing table, would love to have permission to use it on her official website - TotallyKate.com - you can e-mail if you like totallykate@gmail.com

If anyone else would like to have their pics with Kate, or of Kate alone, on the website please e-mail me.

Starting a collection here:

http://www.totallykate.com/fanphoto/fanpag...Milton%20Keynes

Thanks!

Totally Kate Webmaster

Thanks. Yes, no problem I will e-mail you a copy across shortly for use on your website.

• Moderators

I was thinking it was an innocent 'could I have a kiss/kiss on the cheek? request and she suprised him and just gave him a quick kiss on the lips cause she thought he was sweet :D

yer she was awesome with everyone

though that guy is a lucky sod lol

though i heard a few ppl on the sat got hugs and kisses, I just got a little brief chat and a back rub in my shoot today lol and strangely i also got similar from tom baker an hour or so before though hers was stronger and passionate and his was more caressing lol, strange, might wear that shirt more often

There were at least 2 photos from Linda's shoots that I saw where she was kissing the attendee - according to someone who was working in her shoot on the Sunday, it was at least partly HER idea!

100_0266-1.jpg

this is me and tom i left my coat on as it was cold tom was great he made my day

100_0265-1.jpg

this pic was took when i went back to get my pics signed as i had been once to get stuff signed the second time i went back there was alittle boy with his mumin front of me and tom asked him if he was ok for money as i think tom was going to give the lad abit of money which was nice of him. i had a good chat with tom and when he arried to sign in the morning he was chatting to fans in the que tom dont rush any one he is a good sport

Edited by the4thtimelord

meandeleanortomlinson.jpg

Damnnn!!!! This is the first photo ive seen of her so far and she is gorgeous!!!!

Really wish I could have made the sunday :D

Agreed mate!!

I was on a mission Sunday and Eleanor was the only guest i wanted to meet,got there before she did and after signing my stuff i asked if i could take a pic which she was happy to do , sadly the second effort is too out of focus as i messed up,doh!! as its a cracker too :wub:

She asked if i wanted to be in the pic with her,i said i was joining her for the photoshoot so declined , wished i had done now,i could have been there all day!!

Lovely guest ...hope she comes back soon

picture961057a.jpg

Edited by paulo

this is me and tom i left my coat on as it was cold tom was great he made my day

You can tell from the picture that he did. You look very happy. Glad you had fun.

thanks they were taken by my Daughter Tori who is studying photography I will pass you comment on to her :-)
Studying? I think she has passed. Brilliant photographs.

And if I'd have any say she'd get the special merits award. Really brilliant pictures. I had a look at some other shots too and the pictures in the animals folder are stunning.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Here are my pics with the guests:

eleanor.jpg?t=1275478974

chaske.jpg?t=1275478974

joe005.jpg?t=1275478974

chaske004.jpg?t=1275478974

Lovely photos!

Mine are here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=6410...9313&ref=mf

Callum's are here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9005...6681&ref=mf

Mom's are here: