• Matreya Fedor ... Tyler Thompson
    • Christie Laing ... Crossroads Demon / Taylor
    • Mark Pellegrino ... Lucifer
    • Juliana Wimbles ... Demon / Cindy McKellan
    • Roy Campsall ... Wendigo
    • Chris Gauthier ... Ronald Reznick
    • Shawn Reis ... Lee Bender

• Showmasters Admin

well we have our first guest for this years Collectormania London ;) but i know you all want to meet more guests from Supernatural

so come on let us know

we know we have left of some great guest as well so if you want to meet someone that is not listed then please post there name in this thread and we will take note

we all know you want to meet Jared & Jensen and thats why they are not on this lest, and at some time this will happen but for now we want to know who else would be cool for you to meet so let us know by voting here

we will be getting lots of guests from Supernatural over the next 12 months so this will help us to pick which we will go after first . :D

please help buy getting the word out to all the fans of the show, so that when we do have guests attend they are well received, that way we will keep bring more guests over and in the end we will bring all the cast over from the show to our events including the big names including Jared & Jensen ;)

thanks for helping

jason ;)

Edited by showmasters

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Because he's so awesome that you even listed him twice in the poll. ;)

Fredric Lehne-He's fabulous in all the shows he's guested in and truely creepy in Supernatural.

Katharine Isabelle-Great guest fantastic in the show, little back stabber, and she was was fabulous in Ginger Snaps.

"will be getting lots of guests from Supernatural over the next 12 months" - i like the sound of this

the first was the hardest to choice

for me Adrianne Palicki (due to FNL work)

but Jim Beaver and JDM would be top guests

ANY SUPERNATURAL GUESTS PLEASE

the dude ;)

Oooh, this is great news. I'm hoping there'll be a Supernatural convention one day but guests at conventions are great too. If there was a lot of guests I wanted to meet at one event as well as some from Doctor Who and Torchwood, I'm sure my parents would be willing to take me, especially as they love Supernatural too. Due to the fact that I haven't seen series four yet as I was watching series three on DVD when it was on, I've not checked the names on the poll incase I see any spoilery names. Apart from Jensen (number one guest for me! :gorgeous:) and Jared then I'd love to see these from the first three series;

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Katie Cassidy, Lauren Cohan, Jim Beaver, Alona Tal and Samantha Smith.

After series four is released on DVD as a complete series and I have watched it, I'll come back and vote on the poll. I'd be pretty happy with anyone, I'm not picky, but my favourite guest would definately have to be Jensen Ackles. He's so fantastic as Dean and I can't count the amount of times he has made me laugh, you can't help but love his cheesy smile lol. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

• Moderators

Going on Supernatural only, and those that I haven't met:

Jim Beaver

Christopher Heyerdahl

Katherine Boecher

And others, taking into account other stuff, in preference order:

Section 1

Jeffrey Dean Morgan (EVERYTHING!)

Adrianne Palicki (Friday Night Lights)

Nicki Aycox (Dark Blue)

Julie McNiven (Mad Men)

Katie Cassidy (Harpers Island)

Alona Tal (Veronica Mars)

Genevieve Cortese (in new show Flash Forward)

Section 2

Keegan Connor Tracy (BSG)

Robert Wisdom (Prison Break, The Wire)

Kurt Fuller (Alias, Carnivále, loads of stuff!)

Richard Speight Jr. (Jericho)

Lindsey McKeon (OTH)

Section 3

Mark Pellegrino (Lost, Lost, Dexter, Lost, Lost)

Aldis Hodge (Friday Night Lights, Leverage)

Michael Massee (24, Carnivále)

Katharine Isabelle (Ginger Snaps)

Chris Gauthier (Eureka, Harpers Island, Smallville)

Arrrgh, I didn't see Julie McNiven on the poll! I want a re-take!! I can't be expected to perform complicated tasks when I've just woken up!

Thanks for this, SM. I didn't think I'd get to go to another con that catered for Supernatural fans, so you getting some guests from it is much appreciated.

And others, taking into account other stuff, in preference order:

Section 1

Adrianne Palicki (Friday Night Lights)

Nicki Aycox (Dark Blue)

Katie Cassidy (Harpers Island)

Section 3

Aldis Hodge (Friday Night Lights, Leverage)

Chris Gauthier (Eureka, Harpers Island, Smallville)

Oooh good call :gorgeous:

Showmasters, have I told you lately that I love you? xxxx This has made my day, week, year, heck LIFE!!!! And yeah, Jensen and Jared are a given, would love to see them at a future event :D but I voted for Bobby as he's made of awesome!! The tricksters pretty cool as well!! Showmasters YOU ARE MADE OF AWESOME TOO!!!! :dance:

How about Colin Ford - Young Sam

and Ridge Canipe - Young Dean?

They were awesome and portrayed Sam and Dean really well, especially in A Very Supernatural Christmas. And they're so cute too!!! :D

JEFFREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love him a little bit too much for my own good.

Also voted for Travis Wester & Mark Pellegrino.

But Jeffrey most importantly of all! :D

I voted this morning for Julie McNiven, Fredric Lehne and Mark Pellegrino (because of Lost as well). The only reason I didn't vote for Jeffrey Dean Morgan was because I knew that he would get loads of votes and it goes without saying really that he would be a popular choice for Supernatural fans. So I voted for Julie instead (although I nearly voted for Lauren Cohen). But in all honesty, for me, any supernatural guest is a good thing. I would be happy to meet almost every person in the poll and I'd love to meet the Ghostfacers :D

Edited by Laurenx

OMG SM, this is the best thread ever! I LOVE YOU!!

Arrghh voting was so hard! I really just wanna meet anyone who's been in the show at this point tbh! Everyone in Section 1 is a must!!

The other Ghostfacers would be cool and alsoooo the guest star types like Amy Acker and Julie Benz.

William B Davis was in one epi and he was the Cancer Man in X-Files <3

xxxx

Oh my god! this poll is next to impossible to answer.

I went with Jeffrey Dean Morgan in the first one obviously. I mean hes done so much stuff. But then all the other people i really want to meet are in the first section too. argh!

so i went with fred and mark.

I would loive to meet little sam and dean too. but they're not there. And what about Eric Kripke huh? hes the genius behind the show. I would love to pick his brains in a talk. and i see Emmanuelle Vaugier who played Madison is missing too. I loved her in Heart. And of course she is in One Tree Hill. And then there is Jim Parreck who played the Siren Nick Munroe... though i have to say hes pretty big in True Blood at the minute.

Gah! see... this poll is next to impossible to answer.

=x=

Oh that poll is just plain mean! I went with JDM because he's frankly awesome and has been in sooooo many other things. Also I've met him and he's lovely.

Chris Heyerdahl because he's also in New Moon so that would kill two birds with one stone, so to speak and Mark Pellagrino because he was in Dexter and is Jacob in Lost. To be honest though I'd like the lot of them thanks!