Photo

Boy, we could really do with a guest....

63 replies to this topic

#1 lukeowl

lukeowl

Camera Operator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:41 AM

As the title says - need something to start salavating over!!! :D

#2 Tringket

Tringket

Continuity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 08:28 AM

Yah. I found out about the last Autographica a bit late so couldn't attend - wanted to kick myself, would've loved to go - so am really eager to see who's going to be at this one....
Name: Cat

#3 Phantom

Phantom

Wardrobe Supervisor

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:17 AM

Boy we sure could !
Itd be real swell if and a blessing if that old Autographica company could take into their hearts to give us a little biddy something right now.

Seriously just one name would be enough.

Edited by Phantom, 21 May 2009 - 12:17 PM.

#4 keithporter23

keithporter23

Costume Designer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:23 PM

Boy we sure could !
Itd be real swell if and a blessing if that old Autographica company could take into their hearts to give us a little biddy something right now.

Seriously just one name would be enough.

Make it an old Hollywood legend, along the lines of Rooney, Borgnine or Kennedy please!!

#5 UserFormerlyKnownAsMondasant63

UserFormerlyKnownAsMondasant63

Continuity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:19 AM

I've a feeling they may be waiting for C15 to make the first announcement, in the past they've used events like it as a launch platform.

My fingers are crossed for some great names to be announced.

Still bigger on the inside, now a bit less crowded!

#6 lukeowl

lukeowl

Camera Operator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 09:23 AM

Gee that would be real swell if they did manage to announce somebody soon. Real swell.

#7 Kingy68

Kingy68

Best Boy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 10:59 AM

Make it an old Hollywood legend, along the lines of Rooney, Borgnine or Kennedy please!!

Somehow I dont think any of the 3 above mentioned will be at Auto 14 as they were at the last one

Edited by Kingy68, 08 June 2009 - 11:00 AM.

#8 keithporter23

keithporter23

Costume Designer

• Members
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:46 PM

Somehow I dont think any of the 3 above mentioned will be at Auto 14 as they were at the last one

'ALONG THE LINES OF' doesn't mean those 3 named guests, it means guests of similar calibre, ie other Hollywood legends!!

#9 Count Fooku

Count Fooku

Composer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,320 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 12:57 PM

'ALONG THE LINES OF' doesn't mean those 3 named guests, it means guests of similar calibre, ie other Hollywood legends!!

Look it doesn't matter how often you ask for those three specific guests they won't be coming to the next show
"You might very well think that, I could not possibly comment"

"Got a rabbit to pull out of your hat Percy? You've got that 'Britain-can-make-it' look about you. Very intimidating."

#10 keithporter23

keithporter23

Costume Designer

• Members
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:18 PM

Look it doesn't matter how often you ask for those three specific guests they won't be coming to the next show

I have a feeling I may be the only person speaking English here - I asked for guests SIMILAR to the ones posted above, not those 3 guests!!!!! I wish people would read properly before wading in with inane comments.

Finally for the record, I would like to see some old Hollywood legends - NOT I repeat NOT Borgnine, Kennedy or Rooney, but guests of a similar standard. :smile:

#11 Count Fooku

Count Fooku

Composer

• Members
  • 4,320 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:37 PM

I have a feeling I may be the only person speaking English here - I asked for guests SIMILAR to the ones posted above, not those 3 guests!!!!! I wish people would read properly before wading in with inane comments.

Finally for the record, I would like to see some old Hollywood legends - NOT I repeat NOT Borgnine, Kennedy or Rooney, but guests of a similar standard. :clap:

Look I know you want to meet those three guests specifically at the next Autographica but I think you will just have to accept they are not going to get them for two events running.

"Got a rabbit to pull out of your hat Percy? You've got that 'Britain-can-make-it' look about you. Very intimidating."

#12 lukeowl

lukeowl

Camera Operator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

Oh come on Keith. Do you really expect them to get Borgnine, Rooney or Kennedy back for a second event running?!! Crikey!

#13 Count Fooku

Count Fooku

Composer

• Members
  • 4,320 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:09 PM

It seems to me that he does and he won't be satisfied until they come back. Most unreasonable in my view.

Sort of fellow who probably wears a soft hat before Goodwood week I reckon, probably even turns up to dinner in his club wearing a day coat and walking spats!

#14 lukeowl

lukeowl

Camera Operator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:29 PM

Oh, Keith!!! Come on now!

#15 keithporter23

keithporter23

Costume Designer

• Members
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:29 PM

OK - I DO WANT BORGNINE, ROONEY AND KENNEDY BACK - SATISFIED!!?

#16 Count Fooku

Count Fooku

Composer

• Members
  • 4,320 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 08:45 PM

Can you post that in a ladies voice please

#17 keithporter23

keithporter23

Costume Designer

• Members
  • 1,830 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 09:15 PM

Hmm, whatever floats your boat :D

#18 Count Fooku

Count Fooku

Composer

• Members
  • 4,320 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:45 AM

Stop being silly Keith

#19 MikeDonovan

MikeDonovan

Cinematographer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:37 PM

Ridiculous. What's the point of requesting the same guests as the last event? They're not going to come back straight away, if ever. I understand if you say you couldn't make Autographica 13, but talk sense.

Can we have some serious guest suggestions please?

#20 theblackrose

theblackrose

2nd Unit Director

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,064 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:46 PM

Christopher Lee
Xander : Shoot me, stuff me, mount me.
The Pack

Emmett : Fall down again Bella?
Bella : No Emmett. I punched a werewolf in the face.
Eclipse.

Met so far;
Nicholas Brendon, James Marsters, Mercedes McNab, Mark Lutz, James Leary
Peter Facinelli, Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Justin Chon, Christian Serratos, Alex Meraz, Bronson Pelletier, Chaske Spencer, Tyson Houseman
Nathan Fillion, Jewel Staite, Adam Baldwin, Mark Sheppard
Michael Shanks, Michael Ironside, Danny Trejo, Scott Bakula, Sonny Landham, Richard Chaves, Kerri Green, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Phillip Glenister, Keeley Hawes, Montserrat Lombard, Mark Ryan, Shannon Doherty, John Rhys Davies, Billy Dee Williams, Misha Collins, Julie McNiven, Robert Rusler, Peter Firth, Johnathan Hyde, Ian McNeice, Chris Sarandon, Linda Hamilton, Tommy Knight, Georgia Moffatt, Michelle Forbes, Peter Kwong, Julia Ling, Mark Sheppard, Bonita Friedericy, John Billingsley, Thomas Dekker, Brian Austin Green, Brody Hutzler, Kristanna Loken, Elisabeth Sladen

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users