Latest Guest Michael Leader

• Showmasters Admin

Latest Guest Michael Leader

Sunday only

a first time signer

Star Wars A New Hope Stormtrooper and is one of the stormtroopers that remembers banging his head when he went though the door on the Death Star

Red Dwarf Terrorform Hooded Hoard

Blakes 7 Rebel in Rumours of Death & a Technician in Dawn of the Gods

EastEnders he plays the longest running actor in the series "THE Milkman" and yes its true he has been in the show the longest :P

StormtrooperCorps_anh1080p.jpg

Stormtrooper_CVD.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0494915/

Star Wars A New Hope Stormtrooper and is one of the stormtroopers that remembers banging his head when he went though the door on the Death Star

One of? I thouight there was only one that banged his head and wasnt it on the hull of the Millenium Falcon on the way up the ramp (cos that's what Jango did in Ep 2 on Slave 1)? Could be wrong.

Edited by nicky

I think that a few people have claimed to be the stormtrooper that bumped his head in the death star corridor to try and make themselves stand out from the crowd of other stormtroopers and generate more interest or signings etc. I don't think anyone know who the real one is.

Jango Fett bumping his head on his way into Slave 1 was an in-joke put in AOTC to explain the dent in the front of Boba Fett's Helmet in the original trilogy.

One of? I thouight there was only one that banged his head and wasnt it on the hull of the Millenium Falcon on the way up the ramp (cos that's what Jango did in Ep 2 on Slave 1)? Could be wrong.